Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) (23243 Views)

States With Highest Numbers Of Male And Female Richest non indigenes (photos) / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" / Protest In Osun Over Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fuel Price (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Masterito(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yourubas and IBOs are faced with the same problem but they chose to fight themselves.
NwaAro:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/community-stage-protest-against-arrest-of-indigenes-in-osun/amp/
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by LLMG: 1:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
not true
tit:
Ever since the days of Samuel Ajayi Crowther, Nigerians have been slaves to the Fulani
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
tit:
Ever since the days of Samuel Ajayi Crowther, Nigerians have been slaves to the Fulani

So this foolish girl is even Yoruba
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
I keep saying this because of my experience with those animals, FULANI Bororo are beast, they're menace to whoever they're close to wether having altercation with them or not... This is even to their fellow Fulani

For the security operative one-sidedness, when the masses react it might not be funny.

You can't keep arresting people for protecting their means of livelihood and not experience violent reaction.

Those animals should vacate their town as they asked, they're not peaceful People.

“We have resolved that these people should vacate our community since cohabitation is not working. We can’t be threatened on our lands and continue as if nothing is happening.”

Oga enjoy am

Have you seen why the majority Igbos support UGM, I mean why will someone come kill me and when we protest the killings police will arrest us again and nothing is done to the killers.

Yoruba and Fulani are one so enjoy it and just shout sai baba and move on
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by immortal2: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
The Ostrich buries it head and wish away the problem. We are all in danger, but we are fighting back.

Unfortunately, people who should join hands together to fight the evil are colluding with the evil, thinking the evil will leave them alone to enjoy free oil money.
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Praxis758: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Weapons of/through PEN are more strategic and lethal than any assault riffle or supersonic weapon ever designed.

Most won wars came through the design of Pen. Awolowo used the potency of Pen to design strategies that ended the protracted civil war in early 1970.

Never underate the potency of Pen in modern warfare. Pen is a proverbial office of an architect in the building field. Other professionals in the building sector consolidate on what an architect designed.

paafin:

Oga, forget English

English won't solve your problem

Pick up your weapons and fight!
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Elock1: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin grin movie just dy start for their eyes.. They should continue living in denial na, mumu lots
Elvictor:
what is wrong with Afonjas these days? they won't allow us enjoy sai baba. wailing upon wailing..tuehh! wailers
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by adadike(f): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
ngadaAwo:
this is what some impostors masquerading as igbos want our land to turn to

igbos I know can never be boxed to corner like this.
Reporting fulani herdsmen to police is like reporting a cultist to their capon.

ADADIKE my love shey you see that thing I'm saying

God bless ESN
No Igbo policeman or soldier is in support of fulani terrorists. Many of them are graduates that joined because of lack of job. I only want you to stop killing our brothers and fathers. That's all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Hardgun: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

protest well

but remember 2015 is the root of your problem

tribal bigots
Mf get a job
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Sisterhot(f): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
ngadaAwo:
this is what some impostors masquerading as igbos want our land to turn to

igbos I know can never be boxed to corner like this.
Reporting fulani herdsmen to police is like reporting a cultist to their capon.

ADADIKE my love shey you see that thing I'm saying

God bless ESN
...You are a hypocrite my dear ...
Adaibeku warned u but u n Adadike insulted her ,now u are accusing Adadike alone in ur dullness ...
Nairaland look at how ngadaawo rubbished adaibeku for supporting ugm
https://www.nairaland.com/6472862/ugm-against-system-which-murdered

Imhotep lzaa rekhina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Sisterhot(f): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
ezenwajosh:
more like BECAUSE THEY DID TO ME WHAT THEY DID IN SOUTH EAST I NOW SUPPORT UGM

We do what we do to protect our land we dame what ever anybody's opinion is especially those who can't see past a feet talk more of seeing tomorrow
...if fulani no Remember them u will see how they will mock igbos , no love for humanity ...
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by ngadaAwo: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
Sisterhot:
Adaibeku warned u but u n Adadike insulted her ,now u are accusing Adadike alone in ur dullness ...

Imhotep lzaa rekhina
[/s]
do I know you please?
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by adadike(f): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sisterhot:

Imhotep lzaa rekhina
taa gbafuo! Rie nsi! He should support people killing Igbo officers on Igbo soil. If your father or brother is a police officer, will you wish him such death. Go nd kill Fulani soldiers that killed your people and leavsy Igbo brothers on uniform. You are a very very wicked soul and never will I reply such wicked thing like you ever again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by calcal: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
allcomage:
By the time Yoruba realise what is up against them, it will be too late. It seems Igbo are the only tribe that understood fulani and have been serving them hot both fulani terrorists in government and in the field.

Everyday I pray for my Yoruba people to wake up, read their history, and understand from where they are coming mostly those in Lagos.

each day that past Yoruba identity is diminishing, some call it education but I call it illiteracy.

No one in the OYO empire has western education but they are able to conquer a lot of territories in west Africa.

see what if have today, half of Ogun state are refugee in the Benin Republic.

Yes, we have AFenifebi group of elders cashing out under ONE Nigeria.
Re: Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) by Dymaco(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2021
This is what mekaboy wants in south east but it will never work for him. Thank God people are seeing it here that security forces are collaborating with killer herdsmen.

They arm the fulani and protect them. When you try to retaliate, they arrest you. Mekaboy tell your fulani people that it will never work in south east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D’Banj: We Reported N-power Fraud To ICPC – Humanitarian Ministry / States In Nigeria With The Most Civilized Citizens / Buhari’s Certificate: Go To court, INEC Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.