Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) (43927 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
ecomalchemist:
xnx
you mean xnxx?
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by aspabay(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is rubbish
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kateala: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle sit
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Blacknote:
I hate this theatrics of modern marriage proposal.
Lol ,
Thought I was the only one not attuned to that liberal nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
All this kind mumu things sef...
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by hotwax: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
you know how many years she has waited for this...
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by femi4: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Genesiis:
See as agbaya dey do like small pikin
Leave her o

She don search tire.....It's not easy to get that "Mrs" degree. No university dey award am

The future is still male

4 Likes

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Okemmuo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Blacknote:
One bottle of beer for you my guy
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by preshyusufu: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
Genesiis:

e dey easy?
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by aBrokeRichDude: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
She’s like “Finally i don catch dis one” grin
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kosoco(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lol you have spoil finish
foreveryoung1515:
you mean xnxx?

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Facts111: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
titiloyeblog:
Answer 10 question and win cash to your bank account now.
How
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by winofu: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
grin grin
Franzinni:
This is a

Preekarious

Situation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by eventainment(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
is unillorin admission out

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
marriage favour women more than men, see as she dey happy like person wey win visa lottery. ..tufia
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by iammo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Youngleo17:
Question!!
I've heard couple of news, people traveling on paid expenses and paying back later within a year or two, but i dont knw the possibility of this. Or agencies that allows this
pls is this real?
How can one get this?cause i understand that these agencies are not open!
I really need to make an urgent move, whatever it takes but not a stowaway, pls dont ignore me!
Someone needs help

There is one in Ibadan preboye plaza or so close to University of Ibadan main gate agbowo

3 Likes

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
Blacknote:

Bros e tire me o...

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mab her village people don tell her say she no go fit marry
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by iammo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Youngleo17:

Be honest pls

Yes I am honest... Or why the fvck will I be dishonest

3 Likes

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by IamRunk(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
��
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by mmadu4: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Youngleo17:
Question!!
I've heard couple of news, people traveling on paid expenses and paying back later within a year or two, but i dont knw the possibility of this. Or agencies that allows this
pls is this real?
How can one get this?cause i understand that these agencies are not open!
I really need to make an urgent move, whatever it takes but not a stowaway, pls dont ignore me!
Someone needs help

Are you among the criminals that escaped from imo prison break
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .......
The niggarrrr don't know what he is about to put his hand into.....
If you are a niggarrrr and you know what this niggarrrr is about to put his hand into then you must be a real niggarr
Guy, where you born out of wedlock....

Marriage will continue to make sense no matter how bad you guys try to paint it...

Who knows, you might be married on a low key grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .......
If you are a niggarrrr and you know what this niggarrrr is about to put his hand into then you must be a real niggarr
Guy, where you born out of wedlock....

Marriage will continue to make sense no matter how bad you guys try to paint it...

Who knows, you might be married on a low key

3 Likes

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by kosqhh3674: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by lastempero: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Genesiis:

More reasons y she should act that not easy at all.
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by spartoo: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .......

Are you saying that you are never going to get married?
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by favour32(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wait make Pete Edochie catch you.
If you wan propose to ya girlfriend...tell her make she kneel down... cool
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by milann: 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
femi4:
Leave her o

She don search tire.....It's not easy to get that "Mrs" degree. No university dey award am

The future is still male
their greatest achievement despite their clamor for gender equality

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lama70(m): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lucky you!!!
Keep on behaving yourself till he will do the remaining things.
These boys that don't want to marry before. Any small mistake can make them change mind like say na big fight.
God go help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.