Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) (43917 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Xkale1234(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
Islam is still a religion of terrorists and Buharig is still the father of terrorism.
who swear 4 ur father na
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by spartoo: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
whytediamond:

Slawormiir never replies to mentions. No waste your muscles.

Na mumu man him be

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by agonordee: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .......
The niggarrrr don't know what he is about to put his hand into.....
If you are a niggarrrr and you know what this niggarrrr is about to put his hand into then you must be a real niggarr

Not only the annoying part of a real niggarrr staying under the same roof with one pussy for God knows how long...what about the love and excitement that fades

Not to talk of the Problem....upon Problem....nagging and manipulation...upon drama..demands here and there...

I tried that shit when i invited..a lady down to my hotel room to spend one week with me
Damnnn shit...after two days the excitement was no longer there...my dickkk was no longer getting excited..Problem....nagging...
Which means married people are just pretending...the love and excitement is no longer there...there are just enduring...he be like say na baby mama go sure me die..
mean say you na monk na
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by swedbase(m): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ndi ara
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Decent09(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
Islam is still a religion of terrorists and Buharig is still the father of terrorism.

Oboy Ipob dey bicycle, you marry quick na Buhari, you no marry quick na Buhari
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
I guess her village people have told her she will never marry...haqhaqhaq
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by foreveryoung1515(f): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kosoco:
Lol you have spoil finish
I never spoil o

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .......
If you are a niggarrrr and you know what this niggarrrr is about to put his hand into then you must be a real niggarr

Not only the annoying part of a real niggarrr staying under the same roof with one pussy for God knows how long...what about the love and excitement that fades

Not to talk of the Problem....upon Problem....nagging and manipulation...upon drama..demands here and there...

I tried that shit when i invited..a lady down to my hotel room to spend one week with me
Damnnn shit...after two days the excitement was no longer there...my dickkk was no longer getting excited..Problem....nagging...
Which means married people are just pretending...the love and excitement is no longer there...there are just enduring...he be like say na baby mama go sure me die..

guy where u from self?
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Blacknote:
I hate this theatrics of modern marriage proposal.
Thought i was the only one.. Exactly what i purposed in my mind to pen down.

Such theatrics are a huge turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
It beats my imagination why men sometimes do this sh*t all in the name of proposing to a lady

I can't please any girl upto this level.
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Genesiis:
See as agbaya dey do like small pikin

Is Love.... lol... be in love first...Hahahaha
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by rollwinger(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
All these drama because guy wan marry u! Na wa o!
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by sonsomegrigbo: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:

Get rehab asap
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by jonnypie(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
What's all these nonsense...
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Blacknote:

They will say it is a skit very soon!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Kingstanding: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Genesiis:
See as agbaya dey do like small pikin
I swear these people no get sense at all.
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
only women at that age will understand

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
Crystalom3:
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .......

Hahahahahaha bad boy feminists will come for just wait how dare you trying to expose them
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by 808wright: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
truth4ull:
Lady turns over on the floor and bursts into tears as her fiancé proposes to her on her birthday

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msm44XyQCwY
My brother hope u are prepared for the journey ahead

Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by okenwa216(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .......

Thank goodness you mentioned real niggar.... you will one day become a MAN. This decision is for Men not for Kids
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .......

No..slawo.if our parents had this kind of mentality..most homes will be broken.its not easy I must say. But when you see your Lil baby girl smile saying "daddy,don't leave me...".,you just gotta stay put..like a Nigerian surviving in a Buhari govt.
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .......

My guy well well.
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by OsuIgboIpob: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
[s]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright .......

[/s]
Shut up with your regular trash.
Your must be doing those very cheap grasses. Real niggaz that rolls the the main thing are not this lousy.
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Richthekid: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Really
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Blacknote:
If u check well one or both are cheating
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Daniety(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
truth4ull:
Lady turns over on the floor and bursts into tears as her fiancé proposes to her on her birthday

Watch video here

wow
drama
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by Daniety(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
truth4ull:

Watch video here

wow
drama grin
truth4ull:

Watch video here

wow
drama
Re: Lady Falls Down, Cries As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her On Her Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Aww love Nwantintin...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.