Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) (62027 Views)

Exploring The Functions And Applications Of Non-woven Geotextile / Do You Know The Name Of This Nigerian Broadcaster? / Who Know The Website That I Can Download 3gp Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by delzbaba(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nugerians should stop embarrassing themselves, south africans wey do am know wetin dem do am for.
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
They used to be teletext buttons.

Now they're function buttons
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
obembet:
Who know the functions of this buttons, I do press it but I don't get result.

We learn everyday

i checked your DP.

Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by West2019(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Red is for danger , blue is for move ,white is for
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by riches4me(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kryzztee:
When last did I press remote sef
What do you press? grin grin
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
samwash:

The time he use in creating this thread,he should have use it to ask Google, is that too hard to do ?
if every one is asking google will nl exist?
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by karkel(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
lascos912:
Go school you won't go

Now you are asking for functions of ordinary GOTV remote control
You self know no am
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Cousin9999: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
When you press the buttons, this happens:

Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Loveknitting: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
Those buttons are reserved and assigned for future update in the decorders hardware.

Or

The coloured buttons can also provide information regarding what function corresponds with the button. E.g

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by fragility1000(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
obembet:

We learn everyday

It's only the red that is useful,it's use for deleting of messages from yr gotv and the old DStv.
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Lekan239(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kryzztee:
When last did I press remote sef
true o. Its over a year i saw remote last
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
nifemi25:
Can you see they are coloured ...it's just for fancy
grin grin grin grin grin
Chai! Nairalanders,una dey worry..oo
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Bigshoe2028: 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
This buttons are there so that programmers can extent the functionality of the hardware without cause more or any damage to existing codes , it is so obvious that u never set up ur decoder for ip tv or connect it to internet before , those places u will see the use of those buttons

Try to read pdf of play music with ur decoder u will see their uses also
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
MickzyDonald:
It has never worked, the function is not in the users manual also
Orr, people shouting user manual up and down!
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by sorepco(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
� � � � lol

quote author=Conner44 post=101253460]op those buttons are useless and the plural of 'this' is 'these'. at least learn this
one today.

take note[/quote]
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by bigl: 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
obembet:

We learn everyday

According to DStv, they are there and can be programmed for specific purpose in the future
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by olmoRoc: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
I don't know about GoTV remote, but on both LG and Sony TVs, the functions of those color-coded buttons are complementary, and are usually highlighted on the screen.
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Richthekid: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mostly works on fta
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by 2DADDEY: 9:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
justynneke:

What is LGBT... I think it means Legit Bluetooth
No!! It's legal burukutu undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
samwash:
Who said they are useless, check ur TV remote they are also there.
Nigerians will never read product users manual.
I swear, they are not useless.check your TV settings and you will see it's functions
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Shegz4god(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2021
lascos912:
Go school you won't go

Now you are asking for functions of ordinary GOTV remote control
so they taught you those button functions in School. Eh?
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Terrysam: 9:14am On May 01, 2021
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by HallaDaTruth: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
My own remote has stopped functioning. How can it be fixed
Re: Do You Know The Functions Of These Remote Buttons? (Photo) by Michelle70(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
samwash:
Who said they are useless, check ur TV remote they are also there.
Nigerians will never read product users manual.
its not just Nigeria, most people font know the function

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Bisola Realizes That TTT Is Married With Kids (Photo) / BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.