Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) (53462 Views)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Coolabbie: 9:25pm On May 02, 2021
pocohantas:

From her chat with her friend, she was scared. She had the feeling something could go wrong. She told her friend “let me share his contact, in case I loss”. Her friend told her to put on her location and she confirmed it is on.

What kind of interview holds by 4pm in the outskirts of a town? Everything was wrong from the onset.
Poco, there is a book that talks about this type of scenario. It teaches how to pay close attention to your guts and fears as they are nature's alarm system.

The book is titled 'The Gift of Fear' by Gavin de Becker. Please if you can find time to read it, do so. You can also recommend it to your friends, especially women.

Edited to add that it is available as a free PDF on pdfdrive.com
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by giftygirl1(f): 8:42am On May 03, 2021
Coolabbie:
Poco, there is a book that talks about this type of scenario. It teaches how to pay close attention to your guts and fears as they are nature's alarm system.

The book is titled 'The Gift of Fear' by Gavin de Becker. Please if you can find time to read it, do so. You can also recommend it to your friends, especially women.

Edited to add that it is available as a free PDF on pdfdrive.com
Thank you. I will download ASAP
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Babalola0920: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Curious345:
hahahahah see yasef .. west na steady kidnapping na .. where are you chatting from ? Greenland? Or Alaska?

NO FROM YOUR BACKYARD

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Intake Batch 68 2012/2013 Let Meet Here. / Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 / How Can I Get An NGO Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.