Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) (53957 Views)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by hstar: 12:21am On May 01, 2021
larryjonze:

it was on NL for days apparently you didnt see it, she slump in her bathroom nd died in short. happened few month ago lets just move on.
r.i.p to her tho
R.I.P to her cry

I so much like her cry
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:57am On May 01, 2021
Victorian died? How can I locate the thread? What killed her?
larryjonze:

aunty wey mu*..so guys on nairaland are aliens to twitter, i am certain 80% of peeps you are referring to on twitter that swung into action are "males' same here few months ago .. victorian death NL males saved the day, need i remind you how you were shamelessly dragging spotlight with the deceased. its women who need to learn something from the men's world, cos @ the end of the day it is men who keeps saving the world.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by dominique(f): 6:04am On May 01, 2021
I've been refreshing both threads since yesterday, I hope somebody drops a positive feedback about her whereabouts later on today.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by dominique(f): 6:04am On May 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Here's the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6432232/victorian-dead-knows-family-neighbours

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by kingthreat(m): 6:24am On May 01, 2021
hosemujica:
You are so right bro. Our generation just want what they cant have, and they want it at all cost even if it costs human life.

We need a lot of orientation, life is not all about material gains.

Yes sir. A total re-orientation.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:11am On May 01, 2021
dominique:
I've been refreshing both threads since yesterday, I hope somebody drops a positive feedback about her whereabouts later on today.

I was in high spirits about this month, but this matter just crashed my excitement. She hasn’t been found, culprit is still at large.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by dominique(f): 8:15am On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

I was in high spirits about this month, but this matter just crashed my excitement. She hasn’t been found, culprit is still at large.

I've been so restless since yesterday when the story, it's almost as if I knew her personally. I can't imagine what her lived ones must be going through at the moment. May God bring her home safely
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by chatinent: 8:18am On May 01, 2021
dominique:

He advertises cars and real estate here on Nairaland which is probably a bait to lure male victims. Only God knows what he does with his victims when he's done with them, I just pray he doesn't see something stupid to Hinny after he found out the entire social media community is hot on his trails. I know he'll be caught soon

What's his Nairaland user, please?

We are still on tracks.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by chatinent: 8:24am On May 01, 2021
I pray this girl isn't dead.
Been on this matter since yesterday like I know the girl personally.
I'm not sure the guy is still in Uyo. Some new info points Lagos.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:35am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
I pray this girl isn't dead.

Been on this matter since yesterday like I know the girl personally.

I'm not sure the guy is still in Uyo. Some new info points Lagos.

If na you, you go dey Uyo? His father said he went to Sapele and when TwitterNG tracked him, he was in Delta state.

dominique:

I've been so restless since yesterday when the story, it's almost as if I knew her personally. I can't imagine what her lived ones must be going through at the moment. May God bring her home safely

I can imagine what they are going through. Been there, longest 72hrs of our lives, but thank God no life was lost. A dead child is better than a missing one, you may never understand till a loved one goes missing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by chatinent: 8:41am On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

If na you, you go dey Uyo? His father said he went to Sapele and when TwitterNG tracked him, he was in Delta state.

I can imagine what they are going through. Been there, longest 72hrs of our lives, but thank God no life was lost. A dead child is better than a missing one, you may never understand till a loved one goes missing.

You are right sha.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 01, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Good to see you're still around, thot you deactivated or got tired of NL madness grin

i can see someone already posted the thread, stay safe
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by hectorswag(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

The should call her boyfriend first.

Call the number she provided with to the person she chatted with
Someone was kidnapped on her way to a job interview you're saying they should call her boyfriend first. Not everything is a joke undecided
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:16am On May 01, 2021
I'm still very much around, hearing about her death really touched me. Young, beautiful and full of life, yet she's cut off from the living just like that. This life is nothing. May her soul RIP.
larryjonze:

Good to see you're still around, thot you deactivated or got tired of NL madness grin

i can see someone already posted the thread, stay safe
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:17am On May 01, 2021
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:41am On May 01, 2021
Cc: Dominique

Another wait begins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 12:36pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Another wait begins.

Glory. I lost sleep since yesterday I saw this. What a country Girl going out to go find a job to survive is now a problem.

He deserves jungle justice If he killed that poor girl.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by yungchop: 12:52pm On May 01, 2021
hand him over to the streets please. please, for God's sake. just this one time.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 01, 2021
Guy man is down wink

From a detective's point of view, the girl won't be released by this criminals in order not to be found guilty.

But, with serious torture from the police (I trust them on that one), I'm sure he'll mellow.

All thanks to the youth else, Nigerian police would've swept it all under a green carpet full of lies.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:58pm On May 01, 2021
Cc Seun,
We don't know the reason one of your people keep deleting/removing our posts here without us breaking any law.
For instance on the first page of this thread, we pointed out the negative sides/disadvantages of social media that people should be careful about the way they meet people they met online out there especially when it comes to them searching for jobs.
And we ended the post with the image below.
Praying that the girl be found alive.

Lol and behold, the post was removed by whoever it was for no reasons whatsoever.
This has been happening for some times now.
Please look into it.
We have tried for many years now to always respect and follow the rules of this forum.
We rather ignore comments that provokes, instead of replying with same vulgar language.
All our posts here means a lot to us (for posterity sake!)
We are only trying to be the good citizen/member that we are here.
And no OP can say we can't comment on any thread as long as we are breaking no rules.
That is simply misuse of power!
Seun, Mynd44, Dominique kindly look into this.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by dominique(f): 6:04pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Another wait begins.

The real Uduak guy or one of his accomplices? It's only a matter of time before he reveals her location. I hope she's doing ok, fingers crossed
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:38pm On May 01, 2021
dominique:

The real Uduak guy or one of his accomplices? It's only a matter of time before he reveals her location. I hope she's doing ok, fingers crossed

The real Uduak and his accomplice. Still no trace of her though.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Akposy(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2021
Any news yet?
God, take control
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Angelacruz: 7:41pm On May 01, 2021
I dnt know her...i pray for her safety
sageb:

I know this girl, she was in 100 level during the 2015/16 academic session.
I pray they find her hale and hearty.
Angelacruz, come and see if you can identify her. she was in Faculty of Arts.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Speedy05: 10:46pm On May 01, 2021
Nice thread
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Kingrefreshed: 6:00am On May 02, 2021
hectorswag:

Someone was kidnapped on her way to a job interview you're saying they should call her boyfriend first. Not everything is a joke undecided

We don't think alike. I studied Psychology!!!!

Most times young ladies tell their boyfriend's thier were about more than their parents.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Soleye24(m): 6:07am On May 02, 2021
Make they release this guy for the street na, e go talk asap embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by 2shaw: 9:38am On May 02, 2021
She was greedy the fuc k will u fly bike all the way down. Wtf does that' if she had turned back won't she be alive today. Always follow your instincts 'always.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:55am On May 02, 2021
Goodbye Hint Humoren. Heart breaking.

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2021
Why? She just wanted a job.

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Kryptolord: 3:36pm On May 02, 2021
So sad, she is dead.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Soleye24(m): 8:32pm On May 02, 2021
2shaw:
She was greedy the fuc k will u fly bike all the way down. Wtf does that' if she had turned back won't she be alive today. Always follow your instincts 'always.
Don't be unfortunate na, abi e no won better for you ni. If na olosho she dey do, na your type go dey bash her say she no see better work do. You don't know the eagerness that comes with someone promising you jobs after staying jobless for a long time. Anyone can fall in this trap, it was perfectly and neatly planned, he gave the poor girl the impression that the job was genuine. You only think you are wise because it didn't happened to you. Don't be unfortunate bro, think before you write down anything next time

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise For Year 2015 / Airtel Nigeria Early Career Recruitment Programme 2019 / Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.