Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) (53420 Views)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / Profile Of Hiny Umoren Who Went Missing During A Job Interview In Akwa Ibom / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Sterope(f): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Exactly, people are desperate. Youths especially, the economic situation doesn't help matters either. I hope she is found.
pocohantas:

His location is showing Delta state. So NPF is yet to notify road blocks, but if it is to collect N20, they will be active. Obviously it is a family business. Maybe they are cursed, because I don’t know how one family can be so evil.

You know when desperation sets in, you’ll be seeing the red flags, but you will put head with FAITH. It is only when you make it out alive that you will sit and see the signs were all there.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

He said drugs are kept on the farm. It is easy to trick someone to believe they are making money and make that kind of pay.

People should really be careful. This is frightening.

exactly bro...someone should just be careful...this world is full of terrible people

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Ndipe(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Latest update, the kidnapper's father has been arrested.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is really sad. Why has he not released her till now? I don't just want to bring myself to believe that anything bad happened to her, she should be alive. Demons everywhere. He claims to be a surveyor, yet he's not satisfied with what he earns. Probably a cultist cry. If he comes out from hiding I wish mops can just burn him alive. We are tired of bad news. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nigerian youths dey try abeg. Even though them get gbana for head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Sterope(f): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
You are right. He knows that and he took advantage of that
StacyO:

Seriously
Just too predictable.

That lady though, I guess she needed the job so badly.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:

The guy is everywhere. One of his victims was contacted via FB, another Twitter, one said hers was on IG (through his sister). He decided to bring himself here too. I won’t be surprised he has dealt with NL ladies and they can’t speak out.

NLders (especially the guys) should go learn from Twitter peeps. See as they swung into action. If it were NL, you will see senseless comments “slay queen got slayed” “she has gone for dick appointment” and other nonsense.

aunty wey mu*..so guys on nairaland are aliens to twitter, i am certain 80% of peeps you are referring to on twitter that swung into action are "males' same here few months ago .. victorian death NL males saved the day, need i remind you how you were shamelessly dragging spotlight with the deceased. its women who need to learn something from the men's world, cos @ the end of the day it is men who keeps saving the world.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:00pm On Apr 30, 2021
Sterope:
You are right. He knows that and he took advantage of that

The guy picks his victims smartly. They are all females, naive and fresh jobseekers. I am really hoping she is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by hosemujica: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
kingthreat:

Well I am not pro-Obama or American democrats who are experts in manipulating the media. My point is you cant blame presidents for singular crimes like this. Why kidnapping in UK isnt as bad as that in Nigeria is because of the general mindset of the people. Ours has a lot of desperation and greed that is why kidnapping is a trend even amongst the most religious Northerners. To change the mindset of the people we need a revolutionary leadership which would have to exert alot of force though. My opinions.
You are so right bro. Our generation just want what they cant have, and they want it at all cost even if it costs human life.

We need a lot of orientation, life is not all about material gains.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Chummynoni(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
update please. i cant just wrap my head off what this lady is going thru now

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by dominique(f): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
I've been refreshing this page since morning hoping to see has been, I don't know her and I'm this bothered about her. I can't begin to imagine what her loved ones must be going through right now. God please keep her safe wherever she is cry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by hify9935(f): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2021
sheyishemba:

110k ??

that's fvcking impossible...even federal government can never offer that kind of job at least a federal Govt for a starter should be around 80k...not to talk of an ordinary secretary in a farm... that quite ridiculous God continue to save job hunters.
did you get to read the part where he claimed they keep drugs on the farm?
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by dominique(f): 8:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:

The guy picks his victims smartly. They are all females, naive and fresh jobseekers. I am really hoping she is still alive.

He advertises cars and real estate here on Nairaland which is probably a bait to lure male victims. Only God knows what he does with his victims when he's done with them, I just pray he doesn't see something stupid to Hinny after he found out the entire social media community is hot on his trails. I know he'll be caught soon
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
hify9935:
did you get to read the part where he claimed they keep drugs on the farm?

drugs not arms and ammunitions it is still ridiculous to pay 110k...most of these farm that stores drug or produce still have police on their payroll...it almost impossible for them to busted...so 110k as a farm secretary is still somehow impossible.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by PAWG(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
This country is turning into something else

Download Guardwatch on Android and iOS and press the SOS button to have your movement/location tracked by your friends and family.

When you’re in doubt, please let guardwatch go with you.

Give yourself a fighting chance, you just never know when you might need it.

@guardwatchlive

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by SoftBread01: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
My goodness! It's getting late already!
Please, what's the update?
I keep refreshing this page with the hope she must have been found!
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
dominique:

He advertises cars and real estate here on Nairaland which is probably a bait to lure male victims. Only God knows what he does with his victims when he's done with them, I just pray he doesn't see something stupid to Hinny after he found out the entire social media community is hot on his trails. I know he'll be caught soon

Or to come off as a rich nigga. The guy dey always sell something. Even house, e dey sell am. Only him o. Abeg, he should just release the girl for the whole Nigeria. I can’t imagine what her family is going through now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by SoftBread01: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
My goodness!
It's getting late already and she's yet to be found!
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by korm2me(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
God help her where ever she is
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Strongbest(m): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Or to come off as a rich nigga. The guy dey always sell something. Even house, e dey sell am. Only him o. Abeg, he should just release the girl for the whole Nigeria. I can’t imagine what her family is going through now.

That guy is a hardened criminal! I did a quick search and follow up.

He made a facebook post trying to deny meeting the girl.

Then later, he made a video saying he has been arrested and well beaten by the police.

Meanwhile, the background of the video doesn't look anything like a police station. ...there were curtains on the widows and a playstation in his said police station.

I don't know this lady in any way but the way I am so worried and concerned seems like a blood sister to me.

Gosh! I just hope the idiot hasn't harmed the girl trying to cover up evidence.

The idiot even has same surname with me. God will curse him to make a mistake that will lead to his arrest before dawn.
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Strongbest:

That guy is a hardened criminal! I did a quick search and follow up.

He made a facebook post trying to deny meeting the girl.

Then later, he made a video saying he has been arrested and well beaten by the police

Meanwhile, the background of the video doesn't look anything like a police station. ...there were curtains on the widows and a playstation in his said police station.

I don't know this lady in any way but the way I am so worried and concerned seems like a blood sister to me.

Gosh! I just hope the idiot hasn't harmed the girl trying to cover up evidence.

The idiot even has same surname with me. God will curse him to make a mistake that will lead to his arrest before dawn.

Two different people.

The lead suspect made the FB post.

His friend made the video.

Na the same rope tie two of them.

You are not alone. Millions of Nigerians are worried. I must commend her friend for escalating the issue immediately. We all need friends like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Jilingori: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Dansioligy:
too bad, the country is getting worst everyday
na the road to the hide out him dey shoe is for the windscreen so
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Chummynoni(m): 10:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
ooh GOSH!! 10:14. i hope this lady is safe. people are even quiet, i hope we have not given up on this matter
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by SPDAZZY(f): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
I pray she is found. The Akpan is a rapist, a hardened criminal. Imagine treating to rape someone in front of her husband!

Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by DICKstractor: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Doradorwa:
I and my mom had a fight over something as similar to this lady issue just 2 days ago.... And I sabi waka for night no be small.... God nah your hand I dey ooo.... whatever she is facing now will be more than a nightmare and that is if she is not dead already.... God have mercy ooo
Please limit your night movements. This country ain't safe no more
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
DICKstractor:

Please limit your night movements. This country ain't safe no more
Thank you sir... I will be more careful sir
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by hstar: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
larryjonze:

aunty wey mu*..so guys on nairaland are aliens to twitter, i am certain 80% of peeps you are referring to on twitter that swung into action are "males' same here few months ago .. victorian death NL males saved the day, need i remind you how you were shamelessly dragging spotlight with the deceased. its women who need to learn something from the men's world, cos @ the end of the day it is men who keeps saving the world.
Bros, please o
No vex,
Hope it's not the popular Victorian on Nairaland, the lady that looks like a Chinese?
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
hstar:

Bros, please o
No vex,
Hope it's not the popular Victorian on Nairaland, the lady that looks like a Chinese?

sadly she is the one, maybe the chinese are the ones that looks like her. las las everybody go die
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by hstar: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
larryjonze:

sadly she is the one, maybe the chinese are the ones that looks like her. las las everybody go die

But please how?
We didn't hear anything concerning her issue on Nairaland!

How?
How?
How come?
Please what is this country turning to?
Is this how all of us youth will keep quiet?
Re: Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On May 01, 2021
hstar:

Yeeeee
I'm dead cry

But please how?
We didn't hear anything concerning her issue on Nairaland!

How?
How?
How come?
Please what is this country turning to?
Is this how all of us youth will keep quiet?

it was on NL for days apparently you didnt see it, she slump in her bathroom nd died in short. happened few month ago lets just move on.
r.i.p to her tho

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2019 / Nigeria Army Intake Batch 68 2012/2013 Let Meet Here. / How Can I Get An NGO Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.