Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Muslin Friend In Love With A Christian - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Muslin Friend In Love With A Christian (1636 Views)

I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Muslin Friend In Love With A Christian by BinghiNya(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2011
Hypocrites. Do christian parents allow their wards marry muslim males. Its goes both ways. I know several christian guys who converted to islam in the west and have been disowned. What makes christianity superior to other faiths?

1 Like

Re: My Muslin Friend In Love With A Christian by temmythe(f): 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pump
Re: My Muslin Friend In Love With A Christian by samobaba(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
toyemz: @ op
my cousin went thru something like this:
The best way to go about it in this instance is for her go get pregnant for him and refuse to abort the baby.
The same of having an unmarried pregnant daughter in the house will be overwhelming and they will eventually agree just to save face
she has to have a strong will of character oh
you have forgoten the OP said the guy is a jehovah witness, they don't touch their women until they marry. I mean committed jehovah witnesses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Commentary: Traditional Wedding Between Xynerise & Skydeep. / My First Love / Plz Help - It Seems A Girl Used Voodoo On Me Or She's A Witch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.