Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) (37757 Views)

Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) / Greenfield University School Fees (Photos) / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:44am On May 01, 2021
Brightale:
All they need is energy, just charge the drones and that's all.

Nor mind am,

Na him type dey support museum leaders for naija wey no fit boast of common 24hours electricity for this 21st century!

Idiots be retrogressing and rushing back to stone age.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Judolisco(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2021
Wetin bdis... Pls visit kwara state University established 2009

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Maj196(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2021
Rubbish school
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 01, 2021
I wish Yoruba politicians can be as regionally aware as northern leaders, low key I respect these guys....lagos needs a Yoruba el-rufai.
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:55am On May 01, 2021
johnpablo541:

@OP. That is not true. Delta state university finished theirs last year and have resumed for the 2020/ 2021 session.
Leave am o, make e dey yarn dust.
My bro in uniosun sef dey final year, started 300l last year amidst covid locked down. They were affected by only the initial total lockdown, resume immediately after.
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Alejobs: 8:56am On May 01, 2021
50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by zealousayo(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
OP, they're not in anyway fast. UniOsun finished theirs last year, infact they're writing their first semester exam for 2020/21 academic session as I type
Don't mind him jare, even Lautech is in 20/21 session presently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 01, 2021
TheZebra:
So I left Zaria this morning and decided to visit the kaduna state University to see what is actually special about the school after their massive school fees increase from a region of about 21,000 to between 150,000 to 500,000 naira.

ACADEMIC STRUCTURE: The university have just concluded their 2019/2020 school calendar, becoming the only state University in Nigeria to do so, this is because the university doesn't engage in ASUU strike, and also, online lectures were carried out due to the covid'19 lockdown.

The environment is a beauty to behold, as it is located in the heart of kaduna city. For a state university founded in 2006, I am a bit impressed at the structures put in place but certainly does not justify the recent school fees increase.

Below are some pictures I took with my phone

Outside the main gate: Road construction still ongoing

Poultry As Usual, See as everywhere brown and filthy dirty.....

Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 01, 2021
Na so una go dey disgrace us upandan... Op u be goat. Where is the beauty wey we go behold? And u know other nationals use Nairaland too. Even from the pictures dust dey enter my eyes... mtcheeeww undecided
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by cletz991(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2021
cry no yahoo boys for the school ni?
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Innobee99(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2021
Op which phone u use snap abeg?
More like Sagem
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Hallabee1(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2021
Aje...

OP... come close first

Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Smartwave: 9:25am On May 01, 2021
TheZebra:
So I left Zaria this morning and decided to visit the kaduna state University to see what is actually special about the school after their massive school fees increase from a region of about 21,000 to between 150,000 to 500,000 naira.

ACADEMIC STRUCTURE: The university have just concluded their 2019/2020 school calendar, becoming the only state University in Nigeria to do so, this is because the university doesn't engage in ASUU strike, and also, online lectures were carried out due to the covid'19 lockdown.

The environment is a beauty to behold, as it is located in the heart of kaduna city. For a state university founded in 2006, I am a bit impressed at the structures put in place but certainly does not justify the recent school fees increase.

But you are completely wrong. Osun State University, started and finished a whole session online during Covid 19 lockdown, they did online convocation. Most of all know the length and width Even breadth of Kaduna state University. Nothing special about the school.
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Oshiogwemoh(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2021
this is a paid post sponsored by Kaduna state government to justify the increase in the tuition fees of kadsu! if you know you know!
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by matrixme(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2021
Sorry bro. This looks like a poultry, sincerely. You need to visit OAU, Ife that was built many years before this dump was imagined to see nice structures. It's sad that these are the kinds of places that Arewa youths are moulded and they come online on Twitter to challenge westerners with their sophisticated world views

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2021
In a university like this? Bro, this is not a stanford university.
CAPITALBEE:
grin

By virtue of these pictures, I still don't see any justification for the outrageous tuition fee review. undecided

[b]What's the volume of research being done here and what influence does it have?

What about knowledge transfer? Can the institution conveniently boast of this?[
/b]

It's not like they meet all standard criteria for university ranking!

Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by priestcharm(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2021
Those buildings are representation of a backward society....So you refer to that as a University, in this era ?
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2021
If you think Education is cheap, try ignorance...
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by mosesakin1: 10:07am On May 01, 2021
TheZebra:

. you are wrong about it being the only University to finish is 2019/2020 infact kwara state University have started there 2020/2021 first semester exam.
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
I wish Yoruba politicians can be as regionally aware as northern leaders, low key I respect these guys....lagos needs a Yoruba el-rufai.
instead of using the scarce funds to japa, they are using it to do one or two things to tidy up their infrastructure.
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by cyndylove64(f): 10:15am On May 01, 2021
johnpablo541:

@OP. That is not true. Delta state university finished theirs last year and have resumed for the 2020/ 2021 session.
abeg loud am make e hear.
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Sparky01: 10:26am On May 01, 2021
Brightale:
All they need is energy, just charge the drones and that's all.
charge how many drones sir and how much energy?? Have you thought of the space they will occupy?? The management and maintenance?? Not just cost effective for advertisements sir..
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by nedekid: 10:33am On May 01, 2021
No wonder European universities reject our degrees.
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by TheKlassyq101: 10:40am On May 01, 2021
Always do your findings before reaching conclusion.. Kwasu has began their 20/21 session and they are almost done with it
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by kingharzy: 10:46am On May 01, 2021
OP welcome to garin gwamna.

it's good you visited, thank you.
First of all, KASU started in 2004 and man, those pictures don't tell anything on here.

if only they could see.
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2021
TheZebra:

Kaduna State University is not the first University in Nigeria to complete it 2019/2020 session as Ebonyi state university already started their 2020/2021 Academic session on the 24th of April.
undoubtedly, there's no defense for such insanity.
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Bluntemperor: 10:51am On May 01, 2021
CAPITALBEE:
grin

By virtue of these pictures, I still don't see any justification for the outrageous tuition fee review. undecided

What's the volume of research being done here and what influence does it have?

What about knowledge transfer? Can the institution conveniently boast of this?

It's not like they meet all standard criteria for university ranking!

OP, you can't be serious o!
What is special about this institution hiking prices? You repeatedly show pictures of a place in same manner so many times.What is special about the road or houses constructed there!
Let the School authority brings in their families to feed the school with the fees!
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Herbephe1(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2021
Birniwa:
Just look at how illiterate dumbhead these set of beings are. The OP's intention is to show you how the school premises has now become deserted as result of the fees hike, not trying to show how beautiful or otherwise the school is.

Nigeria will be a little better place if people like you don't really exist on its surface.

They are on exam period, and the pictures were likely snapped on Sunday or Saturday evening, because it'll be hard not to see a single person in the ICT center where cbt exam is being conducted....

If the school fee is not reduced, KASU will be begging the jambites to pick them next year, besides some people choose them because they were less- paying school fees..

@OP Your stupidity is second to none, you didn't snap some departments with gigantic buildings( bch, mcb, bio, medicine, pharmacy, 1k,5h seaters,and many others) You kept on snapping roads, guy you really messed up, a spoon-fed kid can't snap like this. The fact that you travelled all from Zaria just to snap this nonsense! O su mi...
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by CAPITALBEE: 11:08am On May 01, 2021
Bluntemperor:

OP, you can't be serious o!
What is special about this institution hiking prices? You repeatedly show pictures of a place in same manner so many times.What is special about the road or houses constructed there!
Let the School authority brings in their families to feed the school with the fees!

You quoted the wrong person bro...
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On May 01, 2021
Lol. Is this meant to be a university? This country sef. Stop celebrating mediocrity!
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by Fuckjesusandgod: 11:38am On May 01, 2021
TheZebra:
Aerial view
Beauty to behold indeed. thunder fire una
Re: My Visit To Kaduna State University After Massive Increase In Fees (photos) by KingOdart(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

It is like you don't know El Rufai

May Lagos never have a Governor that discriminate and low key support genocide because of religion.

Go and ask Southern Kaduna people what's up

Even the development strides in Kaduna are only concentrated in some areas.

You want a jihadist and tribalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls / Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) / 2015/2016 Nnpc/chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.