Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC (8703 Views)

Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Julius Abure: LP Is Not Broke, Just Needs Support To Fund Obi's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by asadas123: 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
The reason behind all these revenue this and that is to enable them increase fuel price and subject Nigerians to more hardship. IS THIS THE CHANGE?
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by temptnow: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Then open your account let's see
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by sojfarm: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
A - ALL

P - PEOPLE

C - CONDEMNED
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by seunmsg(m): 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
Kryzztee:
So what's now the problem

They simply said they won’t be contributing to the federation account for the month of May and June not because they are broke but because of the recovery of fuel subsidy.

Again, NNPC is not the only contributing agency to FAAC. We have other agencies like FIRS, Custom, DPR, PPPRA, Ministry of solid minerals etc that contributes significantly to the account.
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by Zionmdde: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Praxis758:
One of the greatest curse on this country is the setting up of NNPC. It is the most painful and parasitic governmental body to have for a country like ours.

These guys keep stinging us, adding salt to our injuries with with callous, complacent and abominable technical error and financial absurdities.

A sane country that desires sincerly pragmatics change and not political change will sit and visit the errorneous foundation of those national headache called NNPC.

Our elites, Obas, politicians, etal have continually make it a vault where they siphon our commonwealth under dubiously funny nomenclature (Turn around Mentainance, Operational loss,).

Our aspiration for pragmatic development will continue to be a day-dream if NNPC continue to operate with this anti-people's oligarchical tradition.
Obviously u are not knowledgeable. Not at all. If I ask u wat u know nnpc as a corporation does now u can't answer because u will Obviously think its only crude oil and refinery
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by nuruajao: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Where we got it wrong in this country everyday different news
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by ibedun: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Zionmdde:

Obviously u are not knowledgeable. Not at all. If I ask u wat u know nnpc as a corporation does now u can't answer because u will Obviously think its only crude oil and refinery

Sir, can you please educate me. I also thought they deal in only crude oil and fraudulent activities against the Nigerian people. It will be appreciated sir.
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by Dogalmighty17: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
smile11s:
Until you’re rich, then you will know that everything is vanity

I'd like to find out the vanity by myself.
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by smile11s(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
Dogalmighty17:

I'd like to find out the vanity by myself.

Yeah when you get it. You go just weak say na vanity
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by Trutherme: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2021
ibedun:

Sir, can you please educate me. I also thought they deal in only crude oil and fraudulent activities against the Nigerian people. It will be appreciated sir.

Is Zionmdde your teacher? You wasted your years in school, throwing stones to your teachers and now want to be educated.

Go jump in the nearest lake and get educated there. Oloriburuku oshi undecided
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by jamace(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Freestainworld:
Minister of petroleum, what do you have to say?
Minister of petroleum is not aware....Rather, ask the cabal wink
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by PHijo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
NNPC is broke because Nigeria is broke, we get that.
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by Zionmdde: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
ibedun:

Nnpc have numerous SBUs, try to research on them. Next u see electric light in ur house,its nnpc doing their job, Next time u find petrol to buy, its dem doing their job, and so many others
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by ibedun: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
Zionmdde:

Nnpc have numerous SBUs, try to research on them. Next u see electric light in ur house,its nnpc doing their job, Next time u find petrol to buy, its dem doing their job, and so many others

Noise maker!!!
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by blackpanda: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
Praxis758:
One of the greatest curses on this country is the setting up of NNPC. It is the most painful and parasitic governmental body to have for a country like ours.

These guys keep stinging us, adding salt to our injuries with with callous, complacent and abominable technical error and financial absurdities.

A sane country that desires sincerly pragmatics change and not political change will sit and visit the errorneous foundation of those national headache called NNPC.

Our elites, Obas, politicians, etal have continually make it a vault where they siphon our commonwealth under dubiously funny nomenclature (Turn around Mentainance, Operational loss,).

Our aspiration for pragmatic development will continue to be a day-dream if NNPC continue to operate with this anti-people's oligarchical tradition.

Lolz
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by ofiko123(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ok..we have heard...
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by Zionmdde: 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
ibedun:

Noise maker!!!
Do u have any problem with wat I just said? Or are u just dumb by default

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by naijafella(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2021
Praxis758:
One of the greatest curses on this country is the setting up of NNPC. It is the most painful and parasitic governmental body to have for a country like ours.

Ignorance is truly a disease
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by ibedun: 11:16am On May 01, 2021
Zionmdde:

Do u have any problem with wat I just said? Or are u just dumb by default

No comment
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by ibedun: 11:16am On May 01, 2021
naijafella:

Ignorance is truly a disease

Please explain
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by ibedun: 11:20am On May 01, 2021
Trutherme:

Is Zionmdde your teacher? You wasted your years in school, throwing stones to your teachers and now want to be educated.

Go jump in the nearest lake and get educated there. Oloriburuku oshi undecided

Werey!!! Get lost...
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by Trutherme: 4:08pm On May 01, 2021
ibedun:

Werey!!! Get lost...

Agbero. Werey. Get Lost and take your medication. Oloriburuku oshi undecided
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by Trutherme: 4:10pm On May 01, 2021
ibedun:

No comment

No comment because you are still taking your pills. Oloriburuku oshi
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by Trutherme: 4:11pm On May 01, 2021
ibedun:

Please explain

Go back to school, loser!!
Re: We Are Not Broke, Says NNPC by ibedun: 3:16pm On May 02, 2021
Trutherme:

Go back to school, loser!!

Shut up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Debt Profile On All Time High / Sugar Mummy/daddy Hookup / Governor Udom At The 2nd Edition Of Udom For 2019 Football Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.