Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case (31704 Views)

Follow Up: Nigerian Locked Up for the Case of Rape —The Walk, The End. / Baba Ijesha: Lagos Ministry Of Justice Advises Police To File 5 Charges / Report Domestic And Sexual Violence To Lagos DSVRT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Sterope(f): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Find his other victims biko!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by fayomim: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
One chance for baba ijesha
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by tunapawizzy: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
abbey621:

Yea in a perfect world this would be a solution but in 9ja it won't work. Average parents spend nothing less than 12 hours away from their kids per day, the poorer they are the more likely they are to be concerned about safety and the more likely they are to leave their kids with a neighbor, aunty or uncle. In this particular case because of the high profile people involved and the level of witnesses, Ijesha cannot escape it. The words "I MOL,ESTED HER" came out of his mouth, the video shown is just one part, there is another video that shows him entering the house, undressing etc, even if the first video was not a nail on the coffin, the second one will crucify him and the Ijesha that I saw int he video looks stupid enough to go to court and say yes I molested her .
his lawyers and people supporting him(of course he has have sympathizers). They will have access to him and will be advising him on what to say and what not to say, so he can get out of it or probably get a lighter sentence......Thats why i fear lawyers

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by murmee: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
blinking001:
Baba Ijesha is clearly the victim here. He was set up. He's totally innocent. Clear case of witch hunting.
Babaijesha needs a very good Lawyer!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Jazzman01: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
blinking001:
Baba Ijesha is clearly the victim here. He was set up. He's totally innocent. Clear case of witch hunting.

The man is guilty. A video of him begging profusely for mercy has gone viral online.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by tunapawizzy: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jazzman01:

The man is guilty. A video of him begging profusely for mercy has gone viral online.
U dont know lawyers sha...they will turn the case around, they will argue why their client had no option but to agree with the people interrogating him for his safety.....the problem here is the Law, the law is too weak on these kind of crimes, sexually molesting OR trying to seduce a child should attract express 15years in jail, no need of negotiation...dat way the video would be sufficient. I was surprised to read that the law is treating harrassment with penetration differently from harrassment without penetration.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Capernum: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Baba Ijesa. The best you can do is to ask for mercy from Jesus. He can forgive you, pardon you and grant you freedom.

Anyone pedophile out there seek help from Jesus now before the devil put you into an international shame.

Inasmuch as I pity you, I used to be your fan, but I don't want you to go unpunished so it can help us have a saner atmosphere where the girl child can grow up in freedom without the fear of molestation and abuses.

But God can still help you.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by blinking001(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Jazzman01:

Still doesn't prove anything
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Richthekid: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2021
Really
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by dododawa1: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
DSVRT should involved in BUHARI matter too.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Ibile77(m): 9:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
tunapawizzy:

Unfortunately, the law is stupid. What can be termed a confession in d eyes of stupid law is when someone says I, so so so so so, did this and that and I am not making this confession under duress....Its very unfortunate the law is weak. I also understand there's a technical clause that can be used to knock the molestation/rape incident of 7 years ago off because e dun tay.
Going forward, d solution to this thing is that ladies should be encouraged to speak up immediately, without stigma or backlash from the society. Parents should please be friends with their kids, ensure ur kids can confide in you....study ur child/ward and see what works for him or her, do what u can to earn their trust n confidence.
You are on point. The so called confession in court will be thrown to dust bin because it was under duress, he had been over powered , beaten and being intimidated, he has no choice as at that time than to co operate and do the bidding of his assailants. Except the video revealed that he was in anyway going beyond assaulting the minor. He can be charged for indecent treatment of a child, indecent assault and sexual assault as well. The man is in a big mess. Because of the hue and cry, he may not get good lawyers to defend him, Moreso he doesn't have money to hire one.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by adenigga(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Lagoon0:

The guy deserve beating , what kind of mistake is that.
Thats how one woman was imposing Oyo garri on me, telling me its ijebu.

I need to tell I'm ijebu so she'll stop blackmailing us.

Ha ha ha.....

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by abbey621(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2021
tunapawizzy:

his lawyers and people supporting him(of course he has have sympathizers). They will have access to him and will be advising him on what to say and what not to say, so he can get out of it or probably get a lighter sentence......Thats why i fear lawyers

This is why I prefer the tapes be made publicly available so that the police and the powers that be will not change it for us. Lawyers will always do what's best for their clients but the victim and the prosecution must be vigilant, we all know as e dey go for 9ja.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by IYANGBALI: 12:00am On May 01, 2021
Bimiafashion:
Better. Dont be like IYANGBALI.

# Say NO to Rape#
#Say NO to Child Molestation#.
were romance re ninu laterine grin grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by HajiaNotu: 12:07am On May 01, 2021
After all this initial gra gra...

I wont be surprised if they still dead the matter lipsrsealed
Where is Evans today (Evans that they caught with humans body part)
No be Nigeria again
F*ck that sheet shocked shocked

Say No to Child Molestation!!!!
Say No to Rape!!!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Nobody: 6:18am On May 01, 2021
Shut up there!
And you are a female?

You clearly lack empathy? Do you know what it means for another person to touch seductively without your consent?

Kestolove:
she said Baba ijesha never had penetration with her so Baba ijesha case was a sexual harassment which he can be granted bail...so dey should stop hyping dix case nd allow d guy joh
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Ayobami7(m): 7:18am On May 01, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by 9jaRealist: 7:38am On May 01, 2021
naptu2:
DSVRT Lagos @DSVRT

https://twitter.com/DSVRT/status/1388097914858315776

Nairaland’s resident rapists and rapist-sympathizers won’t like this news...
>
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Tjah: 9:22am On May 01, 2021
blinking001:

very foolish words, his erection on d video was SET UP? d setter gave him an afrodisiac i guess??
Re: Baba Ijesha: Lagos DSVRT Gets Involved In The Case by Alaganature(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

thats why dem dey say fear women.......they can be very loving , caring and enduring mens shortcomings.....but if dem vex......that person better go and drink majele(poison)......or else the person go regret coming to this world..........

Baba ijesha should do like a man....drink sniper asap......because he is finished

make baba ijesha drink Poison...baba abeg no kill me with laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen / Father Cuts Daughter’s Leg With Hot Knife, Flees (picture) / Lady Cries Out After Her Friend Gave Her Serious Injury (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.