Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! (3180 Views)

Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG / New Single By Ruggedman - Ireke (produced By Samklef) / Ebemsi By Ruggedman Vs Number One By M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
RUGGED YOU FAIL MY HAND TOO BUT EVER OTHER ARTIEST TOO HAVE IS OWN NAW.

SO LEAVE RUGGED.

javalove:

Thank God. , NL don dey sweet back grin grin grin

@topic

The video is tight. . .love it. . .The production is very very good. . .!

Dagrin was Dagrin. . .sick

Rugheaddy was rugheaddy. . .wack!!!! plus e even attempt to bite from terryThaRapMan. . .he should be sued for Attempted Biting. . .He was just talking crap. . .

A positive is his delivery. , nice sha

All in all. , nothing unusual has happened. . .Its rugheady we talking about here ooo. , i wonder why you all are looking out for sensible or intelligent lyrics. . .oshi oda

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

The first verse that Dagrin took was written by KASH 11 (GOOD MORNING ENTERTAINMENT ) you can hear at the beginning of the verse

RUGGED FIND SOMETHING COVER UP PLEASE grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
ActiveMan:

RUGGED YOU FAIL MY HAND TOO BUT EVER OTHER ARTIEST TOO HAVE IS OWN NAW.

SO LEAVE RUGGED.

The first verse that Dagrin took was written by KASH 11 (GOOD MORNING ENTERTAINMENT ) you can hear at the beginning of the verse

RUGGED FIND SOMETHING COVER UP PLEASE grin

Who cares?. . .Rugheaddy should get ghost writers since he can't spit to save his failing/failed career. . .

Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
javalove:

Who cares?. . .Rugheaddy should get ghost writers since he can't spit to save his failing/failed career. . .

bros leave all this them artise alone now

every one knows say he Bleep up but i wan ask you one thing?

if rugged die or no get no money again you go happy?

abi na watin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by ruz(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
Another lame line in the song "loved by shoemakers, mechanics and hispanics" I swear rugged is dumb. He should stop telling us he made mistakes. He is dumb and unintelligent, that's all. Nice song, nice video, legendary lines by dagrin, but messed up by rugged's dumb lines.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by MeGaStReEt: 1:42pm On Apr 26, 2011
senseless thread
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by tosinaded(m): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

senseless thread

it cant make sense to u. . .lai lai
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 26, 2011
lol
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by tical(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

senseless thread
gbam! by a senseless poster too undecided grin grin grin grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
ActiveMan:

bros leave all this them artise alone now

every one knows say he bleep up but i wan ask you one thing?

if rugged die or no get no money again you go happy?

abi na watin

Haba, he never reach dat lefu na, . but if he broke i wud be glad to dash him some change, .lmao grin grin grin

I dont wish him that. . .infact I wish him more money and more success. . .

All my posts have been mainly anout his LYRICAL WEAKNESS and the most annoying one LYRICAL COWOARDICE. . .! Also his holier than thou attitude. . .i hate him for that. . .

no spoil my fun abeg. . .he don tey we NL sweet me like dis. . .lmao

back to topic. . .

Shoemakers, mechanics and hispanics. . . lmao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why is everything modenine said in Deathblow coming to pass na. . . .

Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 26, 2011
javalove:

Haba, he never reach dat lefu na, . but if he broke i wud be glad to dash him some change, .lmao grin grin grin

I dont wish him that. . .infact I wish him more money and more success. . .

All my posts have been mainly anout his LYRICAL WEAKNESS and the most annoying one LYRICAL COWOARDICE. . .! Also his holier than thou attitude. . .i hate him for that. . .

no spoil my fun abeg. . .he don tey we NL sweet me like dis. . .lmao

back to topic. . .

Shoemakers, mechanics and hispanics. . . lmao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why is everything modenine said in Deathblow coming to pass na. . . .

I hear you enjoy yourself.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by kaypumpin2(m): 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2011
He said it on twitter than he's only human and can prone to mistakes,but mistake is:

Me single drop me do big bomb
Me go back and front like me king kong
Me beat me chest like me ping pong
Iceprince(Represent)

This is ignorance.There is no way man iller(manilla) and Thailand should be in same line.Just like the bigger planet,star,jupiter line of Mode 9. grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 4:49pm On Apr 26, 2011
kay_pumpin:

He said it on twitter than he's only human and can prone to mistakes,but mistake is:

Me single drop me do big bomb
Me go back and front like me king kong
Me beat me chest like me ping pong
Iceprince(Represent)

This is ignorance.There is no way man iller(manilla) and Thailand should be in same line.[size=18pt]Just like the bigger planet,star,jupiter line of Mode 9. grin[/size]

Tin ba gba oju e fun e, thaliand go change dem capital to manilla . . .lmao grin

Modenine's own was not a mistake and its not a wrong thing to say!!

Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by mode9007: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2011
Pls permit to help correct what I see as a wrong notion on the MODE9 line "am not a star am a bigger planet than Jupiter". The point he was trying to make there was that, am not a STAR yet but already a bigger planet than jupiter(the biggest of all planets), more like "am not saying am the best just asking who's better" the MI line only a bit more technical, Guys pls try to understand lines before criticising, Thanks
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by kaypumpin2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2011
I wouldn't even waste my time responding to these 2 posters above me.There's a thread that dealt with the issue exhaustively on NL.

Google is your friend. tongue
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Ibime(m): 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2011
@ Gaypumpkin,

I believe that ping-pong/ King Kong mix up was by Jesse Jagz, not Ice Prince.

I couldn't believe me ears when I heard it. How hard is it for a niggard to step back in the booth and edit his lines?
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by khanye(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
@Tosin: wetin u do RuggedyDancer on twitter? . . .The dude won finish U . . .lol
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by tosinaded(m): 7:27am On Apr 27, 2011
@ibime
its actually iceprince. .
Cant biliv none of them heard the line b4 they mastered the song!

@khanye
he say me be hater. . .
Cos i tweeted the lines on twitter and copied his handle!
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by dammiecool(m): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2011
@tosin
from notjustok to NL u still carry am go twitter shocked shocked shocked
I bow for u o cool try put am for FB n all forums biko cool
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by tosinaded(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2011
dammiecool:

@tosin

sarcastic much, yet st.uP.id. . . .
I undastand innuendo!

I post wateva s.H.it i want to post or tweet anywhere!
I talk abt music, not the artiste. . .
So if any1 feels bad, control ur emotions.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2011
tosinaded@:

sarcastic much, yet st.uP.id. . . .
I undastand innuendo!

I post wateva s.H.it i want to post or tweet anywhere!
So if any1 feels bad, control your emotions.

Gbam. . .!!! Rugheaddy and his fans reason the same way. . .

Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by dammiecool(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2011
tosinaded@:

I talk abt music, not the artiste. . ..

stop deceiving yourself, u talk nothing about music cool we know real peeps who talk about music on NL and tosinaded@ is no where near them. cool the ealier u get that into ur skull the better.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by alisigwe(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2011
I really wonder for all of una,una no get work?old men way suppose to tear eye 4 money,una go dey here dey anaylse another ma effort,people wey don dey go 30sth years still they behave like kids.u guys are even dumbier than rugged.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by rapjunkie(m): 10:33am On Apr 27, 2011
alisigwe:

I really wonder for all of una,una no get work?old men way suppose to tear eye 4 money,una go dey here dey anaylse another ma effort,people wey don dey go 30sth years still they behave like kids.u guys are even dumbier than rugged.

eyahh!! e dey pain u?. . . .  grin grin grin grin

u must admit that Ruggedy is the Punchline King. . . .even if its for the wrong reasons. . tongue
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by tosinaded(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2011
alisigwe:

lol. . Dumbier? 30sth years? No comment
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2011
Dumber than rughead? Finally som1 admins Rugheaddy is Dumb. . . grin grin

Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by eldee(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
Look at the idiots trying to hide the B.S Modenine said, it's been two years already . . . Modenine #gbagauned on that ish, get off his dick.

#Javalove is dumb . . . unless otherwise stated
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
eldee:

Look at the idiots trying to hide the B.S Modenine said, it's been two years already . . . Modenine #gbagauned on that ish, get off his manliness.

As usual, NL resident retard is here to spew the from his leaking backside. . .What else fo you want? A thread was opened for that line and I believe you were schooled enough to understand. . .but nahhh. . .to you its a hobby, ignorance is bliss. . . grin

#Javalove. . .UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. . .!
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by eldee(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
javalove:

As usual, NL resident not-so-smart person is here to spew the from his leaking backside. . .What else fo you want? A thread was opened for that line and I believe you were schooled enough to understand. . .but nahhh. . .to you its a hobby, ignorance is bliss. . . grin

#Javalove. . .UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. . .!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . I was schooled??
The one where you put up more dumb excuses than a quack psychologist in a murder trial??

Idiocy is not your problem, your DNA is.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by MeGaStReEt: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
dammiecool:

@tosin

when it comes to RM's business, this dude can F. uck his mom

tosinaded@:

oh dear . . . who tha F. u ck is deceiving this caitiff?
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
eldee:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . . I was schooled??
The one where you put up more dumb excuses than a quack psychologist in a murder trial??

Idiocy is not your problem, your DNA is.

Why am i even doing this to myself. . .no be eldee wey i know? results to insulting posters when he has nothing sensible to say. , not that he has ever had tho. . .

Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by rapjunkie(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2011
eldee:

Look at the idiots trying to hide the B.S Modenine said, it's been two years already . . . Modenine #gbagauned on that ish, get off his manliness.

see hatred. . . . .
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by eldee(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2011
>>>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Sid - Over The Moon Ft. K'switch (d'banj Brother) / Watch And Download New Video From Phyno : Man Of The Year / NEW VIDEO: Chris Brown – Tempo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.