Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! (3183 Views)

Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG / New Single By Ruggedman - Ireke (produced By Samklef) / Ebemsi By Ruggedman Vs Number One By M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by rapjunkie(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2011
eldee:

It's spelt "resort".

see uppercut. . . . almost deathblow. . . . grin grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
rapjunkie:

see hatred. . . . .

No mind the idiot. . .Now he is looking to make a case for Rugheaddy. .  . Na pure hatred dey d guy heart. . .mumu

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by eldee(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2011
javalove:

Why am i even doing this to myself. . .no be eldee wey i know? results to insulting posters when he has nothing sensible to say. , not that he has ever had tho. . .

It's spelt "resort".

Nothing sensible to say, what I've said is that you're a Modenine groupie that can't even back your assertion with truth, you're scared to admit that your god made a mistake . . . it's shameful.

And then there's the little insignificant fact that you're dumb too . . .

#Javalove is smart . . . now, that's an oxyMORON
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by tosinaded(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
Lmao @eldee and @javalove

@megastreet
no vex o. . .
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2011
eldee:

It's spelt "resort".

Nothing sensible to say, what I've said is that you're a Modenine groupie that can't even back your assertion with truth, you're scared to admit that your god made a mistake . . . it's shameful.

And then there's the little insignificant fact that you're dumb too . . .

#Javalove is smart . . . now, that's an oxyMORON

Thanks for the correction. . .foo.l  grin

I dont want to go over the same argument with you. . .only a shallow thinker like you would say. .I am not a STAR. . .but a bigger PLANET than jupiter is a mistake. . .

Anywayz, lets not change the topic. . . we are discussing PUNCHLINE OF THE DECADE!!!!!!  grin grin grin

And leave my signature alone naaaa. . .

#Javaloive. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by rapjunkie(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2011
javalove:

. . . we are discussing PUNCHLINE OF THE DECADE!!!!!!  grin grin grin

I disagree. . . . . .Its the greatest Punchline of ALL time!!! Even Mode9 will bow when he hears it grin grin grin grin grin

Do you think its easy to do wordplay with 'Thailand' and 'Man -illa?'. . . . . . . . . even an MC with MSc cant  do it. . . . grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by eldee(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
javalove:

Thanks for the correction. . .foo.l  grin

I dont want to go over the same argument with you. . .only a shallow thinker like you would say. .I am not a STAR. . .but a bigger PLANET than jupiter is a mistake. . .

Anywayz, lets not change the topic. . . we are discussing PUNCHLINE OF THE DECADE!!!!!!  grin grin grin

And leave my signature alone naaaa. . .

This is what I get for showing you what's correct?? Nigga, I'm not bullying you, I just think you got dickriding genes in your DNA. . . and so what if you're daft, I don't discriminate against daft people.

You're a simpleton . . . when that trait meets dickriding, it's colossal. That Mode line is wack, you're either a liar or you're just blank upstairs to think that was a good line.
I respect you too much so I'll just agree that you're being daft. tongue tongue

#Javalove is daft . . . unless otherwise stated.
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by Basildon1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2011
I swear to God, i love this music/radio section . LMAO

Omo, what Rugged did was very painful  grin. On top say he thief line, he used it wrongly. That was just disrespectful!
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by javalove(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
eldee:

This is what I get for showing you what's correct?? Nigga, I'm not bullying you, I just think you got dickriding genes in your DNA. . . and so what if you're daft, I don't discriminate against daft people.

You're a simpleton . . . when that trait meets dickriding, it's colossal. That Mode line is wack, you're either a liar or you're just blank upstairs to think that was a good line.
I respect you too much so I'll just agree that you're being daft. tongue tongue

#Javalove is daft . . . unless otherwise stated.

LMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin MY GOODNESS. . .NA ME U FINISH LIKE DIS EH? WEREY NI E. . . grin grin grin

Its not your fault. . .I will let you rub shoulders with me to gain NL rep. , i don't do idiots but i will excuse you. . .since everyone has been following my backside on NL just to gain small rep. . .

Basildon1:

I swear to God, i love this music/radio section . LMAO

Omo, what Rugged did was very painful  grin. On top say he thief line, he used it wrongly. That was just disrespectful!

Gba oooooo. . . .the guy should be sued for ATTEMPTED BITING. No be the people wey e dey yab say dey form oyinbo oyinbo with yankee lyrics he try bite from? Ole jati jati

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by eldee(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2011
javalove:

LMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin MY GOODNESS. . .NA ME U FINISH LIKE DIS EH? WEREY NI E. . . grin grin grin

Its not your fault. . .I will let you rub shoulders with me to gain NL rep. , i don't do idiots but i will excuse you. . .since everyone has been following my backside on NL just to gain small rep. . .

LMAO @ me using Javalove to gain rep . . . didn't you get the memo, I diss you, you get famous.
Case Reference: Rhymestein. tongue tongue tongue

I left for a few weeks and this place became a shadow of it's old self . . . I came back and CPRed this biatch, and you're telling me you don't secretly wish I diss you? GTFOH!!! tongue
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by illrhymes(m): 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by DBR: 11:05am On Apr 28, 2011
The PING PONG/KING KONG line wasnt an error but a deliberate juxtapositional rhyme.
Listen closely, iceprince said "psych" at the end of it.

BIGGER PLANET THAN JUPITER, by M9 aint an error.
I'v discussed this on another thread, so wont waste ma time wit any1 on this.

RM has good delivery and. . .well, only good delivery.
Lyrically RM is. . . .
"i can’t think of nothing nice to say, you’re NOT nice okay"#in Ortiz's voice

oNe
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by 04kaa: 11:17am On Apr 28, 2011
DBR:

BIGGER PLANET THAN JUPITER, by M9 aint an error.
I'v discussed this on another thread, so wont waste ma time wit any1 on this.

oNe

most of this guys dont understand hiphop, i am not a star, means he aint in the level of the stars, he is more like a planet. english comprehension

eldee:

LMAO @ me using Javalove to gain rep . . . didn't you get the memo, I diss you, you get famous.
Case Reference: Rhymestein. tongue tongue tongue

this eldee is fcukinn hilarious
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by slimshay(m): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2011
Na wa o. ya'll want to start this debate again. I think M9 should have added a 'just' for those fixated on the grammar.

'I'm not a star, I'm just a bigger planet than jupiter'
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by rapjunkie(m): 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
only dunces can not understand that line. . . . . . cool
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by DBR: 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2011
slimshay:

Na wa o. ya'll want to start this debate again. I think M9 should have added a 'just' for those fixated on the grammar.

'I'm not a star, I'm just a bigger planet than jupiter'

Well, maybe but Honesty SLIM, that "just" aint even necessary, really.

rapjunkie:

only dunces can not understand that line. . . . . . cool
Church!

oNe
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by 04kaa: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
DBR:

Well, maybe but Honesty SLIM, that "just" aint even necessary, really.
Church!

oNe

honestly dbr, ''just'' wouldnt have been enuff , with the level of hiphop illiteracy these online guys exhibit. grin
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by shotster50(m): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2011
04kaa:

honestly dbr, ''just'' wouldnt have been enuff , with the level of hiphop illiteracy these online guys exhibit. grin

o4kaa the controversial where you been man?
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by dammiecool(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2011
shotster50:

o4kaa the controversial where you been man?

some where sucking controversy cork. grin cheesy wink
Re: Punchline Of The Year By Ruggedman! by meplus: 2:53pm On May 10, 2011
Ooops! wrong topic, who the hell is ruggedman? shocked i know only modenine, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin angry angry angry sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEW VIDEO: Chris Brown – Tempo / Saucekid Vs Nas / Flashback To The Funk Soul Of The 70s & 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.