Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Do I Detoxify The Body Of Excess Sugar - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Detoxify The Body Of Excess Sugar (352 Views)

Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Detoxify The Body Of Excess Sugar by gbemishile: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
please I would like to know what I can take to detoxify myself of excess sugar.i could go like three weeks without taking sugar or soft drinks,but once I taste it,I could drink it for three to four days straight.please I need advice on what herbal drugs to take to remove excess sugar in my body
Re: How Do I Detoxify The Body Of Excess Sugar by mohisd(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Bitter leave soup, bitter cola, diet drinks, etc
Re: How Do I Detoxify The Body Of Excess Sugar by 2shaw: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2021
Take 4 plastics of blackwood or 2 plastics of origin. Day and nite. Not overdose o.
Re: How Do I Detoxify The Body Of Excess Sugar by SportsHD: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
moringa seeds

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

21 June Yoga Day: Tips For A Perfect Yoga Practice / Doctors, Health Care Personal And Matured Guy's Pls Help Me Out I'm In A Mess / Astrazeneca Covid-19 Treatment Fails To Help Those Exposed To Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.