Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives (89838 Views)

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi Is Dead. Nigerian Flag Designer Dies! / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by blackjack21(m): 8:56am On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Useless outrage...There is no Outrage.

His condition is a representative of country's flag he designed.

How is green white green cloth a design for heaven's sake? A piece of cloth for that matter?

Tunde Ednut should change his condition since he is more concerned..

Nonsense and stupid flag.

anybody living in a house like that is living in a three storey above Nigerian poverty line.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2021
helinues:

Blame , blame and blame... How long have we been reading the story about the man, If government couldn't help him, how about the citizens?

Eish!
listen the man is supposed to be living well in a castle, infact living in nothing less than a fully functional duplex if your leaders were genuinely patriotic and proud of their country.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by morule20(m): 8:57am On May 01, 2021
That he designed Nigerian flag doesn't mean that him or his children shouldn't go and hustle... we have so many Nigerian living in a house dis his house is far better than, so make u na allow us to rest with dis u na flag designer...
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by planetx: 8:59am On May 01, 2021
The Ugandan or Mozambican flag with the Ak47 and the Peacock makes more sense than this meaningless Green White Green
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by jrusky(m): 9:00am On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Soon Nigeria will cease to exist, maybe SW his people will compensate for designing trash of a forgotten entity called country

How is green white green cloth a design for heaven's sake? A piece of cloth for that matter?

I'm happy you proof your real identity. I know definitely you must come from my region or somewhere thereabout.

Can I ask you a question if that man name is Chukwuemeka or Nwakwo or Ekpeyong will you opened your mouth to say such craps? Your statement was filled with hatred and tribalism it's a shame.

Bro go back to history in the early moment of Nigeria as a nation it was my tribe Igbo that dominated everything Govt parastatals, Millitary, Police, Custom etc other region has no say then bro the Igbo dominated and robbed it on other region faces then none of you idiots hate Nigeria as a nation but the moment other region find their feet then Biafra idea crept in bro if not that I don't want to live in the past Igbo should not complain of marginalisation at all because we Igbo laid the foundation. Bro truth hurt but it heals.

It's a big shame on people like you who reason with one side of your brain go back to history ask questions stop being irrational and hateful. Grow up.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Omoluabi16(m): 9:03am On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing entirely wrong with where he lives. Many Nigerians live in worse conditions. Looks like a private property and the only thing lacking is maintenance.

Is Nigeria to pay him royalties or what?
I wonder what they want. He won his prize back then, he's been 'rehabilitated' a few times, Was on the wwtbam show a few years back and even has a national award. It annoys me this baba keeps popping out every few years asking for assistance. His children are a disgrace for continually exposing this man to ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by ZooOga: 9:03am On May 01, 2021
I pray to see age 85 on this earth, in peaceful humble or rich condition, with no illness.

" Many slammed the government" don't slam the government, there's new inventions called crowd funding and gofundme apps to help ppl. or even private donations.

Or citizens could organise and go clean, paint, and fix his house instead of typing useless online resonance. many ppl have extra homes sitting empty.

Citizen SoniaSomuvie is a blessing from God in this country. we need a million more like her.

Climate Change And Poor Sanitation Is Our Responsibility. What You Can Do. by SoniaSomuvie(f): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2020

https://www.nairaland.com/5709022/climate-change-poor-sanitation-responsibility

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Nobody: 9:04am On May 01, 2021
Were you expecting him to be on nigeria's payroll. him no fit hustle ni . was he not paid for the job he did.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by kenyguy(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2021
Nigerians with entitlement mentality.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by McCoy662(m): 9:04am On May 01, 2021
I think Nigerian flag is the reason why this country is moving to and fro. How can we have green, white and the back to green For years now, this very design didn't make any sense to me. If the colors are horizontally parallel, it would be better and not this flip flop flag.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Nobody: 9:05am On May 01, 2021
jrusky:

I'm happy you proof your real identity. I know definitely you must come from my region or somewhere thereabout.

Can I ask you a question if that man name is Chukwuemeka or Nwakwo or Ekpeyong will you opened your mouth to say such craps? Your statement was filled with hatred and tribalism it's a shame.

Bro go back to history in the early moment of Nigeria as a nation it was my tribe Igbo that dominated everything Govt parastatals, Millitary, Police, Custom etc other region has no say then bro the Igbo dominated and robbed it on other region faces then none of you idiots hate Nigeria as a nation but the moment other region find their feet then Biafra idea crept in bro if not that I don't want to live in the past Igbo should not complain of marginalisation at all because we Igbo laid the foundation. Bro truth hurt but it heals.

It's a big shame on people like you who reason with one side of your brain go back to history ask questions stop being irrational and hateful. Grow up.

See Yoruba man forming or you think I am new on nairaland....Think again..Lol

Nwankwo not nwakwo....you just smart by half.

Fact below

Soon Nigeria will cease to exist, maybe SW his people will compensate for designing trash of a forgotten entity called country

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Franking: 9:05am On May 01, 2021
Mtchew. That ugly flag for ugly Nigeria. Their match was made in heaven.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by vickydevoka(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2021
Barryseal:
I make no apologies, but this man's design of a plain green white green lacks any kind of artistry, very tasteless and bland. Smaller African and European countries have better minimalistic designs reflecting indept culture and history of their people.

I shudder to think how he came out tops in the so called competition. Who presided over the board that decided him the winner? The individual must be blind.
What of person way design Ghana flag . The person considered dere skin color
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Rehdasignature1: 9:06am On May 01, 2021
Barryseal:
I make no apologies, but this man's design of a plain green white green lacks any kind of artistry, very tasteless and bland. Smaller African and European countries have better minimalistic designs reflecting indept culture and history of their people.

I shudder to think how he came out tops in the so called competition. Who presided over the board that decided him the winner? The individual must be blind.

Your comment outrightly shows you are not a logical, critical and analytical thinker. Have you taken a moment to reminisce on what artistry works would look like SIXTY-TWO (62) YEARS ago or you are just being childish by only thinking of the current age? Make we de calm down oooo
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by NwaliE01: 9:07am On May 01, 2021
We are all in this together

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Onelove508: 9:07am On May 01, 2021
Shouldn't he has used his connection and recognition that time well?
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by izubext007: 9:07am On May 01, 2021
and the people resigning it's with blood of the innocent are staying in mansions, receiving millions from the hopeless government.

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by sweetrace(f): 9:08am On May 01, 2021
Was he not paid for designing the flag? Should Nigeria keep on paying him for designing the flag once? Then we should keep on paying those that designed the coat of arms, national stadium, national theater... and all national monuments. We should also take care of those who came up with the national pledge, national anthem.... Nigerians should stop with the entitlement rubbish. When you do a job and you’re paid for it, that is the end. Anything else is magnanimity and not entitlement.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2021
Omoluabi16:
I wonder what they want. He won his prize back then, he's been 'rehabilitated' a few times, Was on the wwtbam show a few years back and even has a national award. It annoys me this baba keeps popping out every few years asking for assistance. His children are a disgrace for continually exposing this man to ridicule.

Don't give room for mediocrity grin grin grin the person that design national flag is not supposed to be associated with the word struggle or hardship throughout his lifetime except he/she wants to, period!

Qed.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by passion007: 9:09am On May 01, 2021
X
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Hallabee1(m): 9:13am On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Aje..

you need slap
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Hallabee1(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He designed failure not flag. Pro-nigerianist he designed the flag for should listen to what he is saying..

Aje...

if I catch you
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Ishilove: 9:17am On May 01, 2021
The comments on the first page are shockingly ignorant

1 Like

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Innobee99(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2021
I thought he was paid for the job na
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by kmaster007: 9:21am On May 01, 2021
this man still dey alive
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by ezenna191(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2021
Doesn't he have children? Is his lively hood placed on the design of the Nigeria flag? I know that government placed him on a monthly salary yet some lazy minds who want to use him and the flag dupe government and philanthropist flaunt the old building.

1 Like

Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by Integrafamoo: 9:22am On May 01, 2021
Op should show us where teachers that teach for 35years live. After all, he has been severally compensated. Millions on naira was won for him in one episode of Who Want to be A millionaire.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by jrusky(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

See Yoruba man forming or you think I am new on nairaland....Think again..Lol

Nwankwo not nwakwo....you just smart by half.

Fact below

Hahahaha you are a big fool. You are very new in NL because if you are not you should have known I have no reason to claimed other tribe possibly that is what you do.

Go back to all my post you will know better. Quoting Nwankwo or whatever is only what your hateful blocked brain focus attention on bro you lack capacity to live among sane human.

Go and work on your IQ it's currently operating on the lowest ebbs of life.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by castrol180(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2021
bolaayenimo:
would you have said it if its your father or grandfather they are trying to solicit support for? Ooni kuure hypocrite
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2021
Chai see ignorance everywhere...

Somebody who designed the flag of a country whose total gdp is 1.087 trillion dollars ($1,087,000,000,000). shocked
Haba cry

No wonder naija is giant shithole.
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by rafcrown(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2021
The house also is like the flag,improvements needed.Better design and the name of the country should be changed now
Re: Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi's House: Where Man Who Designed Nigeria's Flag Lives by WaffenSS(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2021
So?

He doesn't deserve anything simply because he stitched together one of the ugliest flags in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity / Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.