Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. (3139 Views)

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) / What Your Body Shape? Choose A Number Here And Think Of Some1 That Has It Too / My X Girlfriend Wants Me To Get Her A Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by TkhGuy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yahoo plus is no joke,
Yahoo are scammers, yahoo plus are ritualist,
but it's not a damn thing to our kind of girls of this era who worship money & people who owns it in large quantity,

In late 2014, I attended a wedding ceremony somewhere in the east, while I was there, one pretty innocent looking girl came as a guest like me,

I couldn't get my eyes off her, I walked up to her & introduce myself & request to have some time with her which she didn't resist, when I was about collecting her number boys around who are coward were asking her not to give me her number

She did gave me her number, sooner I was all over her the next day, I could barely sleep cos I couldn't control my feelings from her, I was ready to go up down & side ways with her, I was ready to Walk her home to my ma that I have found my other pieces that complete me,
One of the question she asked me that got me was, if I am a taxi? driver cos my car then was golf 3, that's underating me

Then later on she started being dramatic, I tried & tried not knowing her ma was behind her revolts against my move, I was hurt, I could see clearly where it's going, the last time I made another effort, she frustrated it & I got fed up,

I drove back to abuja feeling depressed, 3 days later she flashed me, I called & she asked if I am still at around, I said no, I am done with her drama. She hanged up the call

Two days later she posted a picture of guy that sagged wishing him happy birthday bestie, this time it hits me yet again, and I gave up blocked her, deleted her number & deal with the pain inside..

Recently my ma told me that the girl is mad, meaning she have mental issue,

I checked her up on Facebook & discovered that the social media praise, you are queen, you are goddess, I can breathe without you, you are sinless you are stainless crapy stupid validation from simps just died as of 2019 which was the time she visited a guy in lag which I believe promised buying her iphone,

He did but what he collected as exchange is her spirit..
I wept for her, it did hurt me so much cos hay I gat iphones & incredible samsung, & all you will need is to choose,

University university, all stopped, facebook ended, instagram stopped.. now she got iphone that she can't even use anymore..

I don't say don't worship yahoo guys, I don't say don't love money over everything, but beware, someone loves money to a point that he be using you to make more if it..

A trial will convince you, your family will see the outstanding balance of you..
If you are still young & kicking reading this thread, the falling of the dry leave Is warning to the fresh ones.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by Shellsploit: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Abeg who else understood op's writeup

15 Likes

Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by Posotome: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
It is well
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by richmond500: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Seems the two persons above me no understand the OP, me too I am lost, maybe the person below me might understand

6 Likes

Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by icebird25(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Please go and throw that your phone inside water ..bloody simp

4 Likes

Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by squash47(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
richmond500:
Seems the two persons above me no understand the OP, me too I am lost, maybe the person below me might understand

I tried to understand but it's very hard.

Let me ask the person below.

5 Likes

Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by Amb1045(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2021
Shellsploit:
Abeg who else understood op's writeup
use your brain. The mistakes in the writeup shows that it's not fake but a story from the deepest part of the heart

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by SportsHD: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2021
ritualist na ritualist, you dey call am yahoo boy. mtcheww.
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by SportsHD: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2021
Amb1045:
use your brain. The mistakes in the writeup shows that it's not fake but a story from the deepest part of the heart

2 Likes

Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by Jeon(f): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
TkhGuy:
Yahoo plus is no joke, but it's not a damn thing to our kind of girls of this era who worship money & people who owns it in large quantity,

In late 2014, I attended a wedding ceremony somewhere in the east, while I was there, one pretty innocent looking girl came as a guest like me,

I couldn't get my eyes off her, I walked up to her & introduce myself & request to have some time with her which she didn't resist, when I was about collecting her number boys around who are coward were asking her not to give me her number

She did gave me her number, sooner I was all over her the next day, I could barely sleep cos I couldn't control my feelings from her, I was ready to go up down & side way with her, I was ready to Walk her home to my ma that I have found my other pieces that complete me,

Then she started the drama, I tried & tried not knowing her ma was behind her revolts against my move, I was hurt, I could see clearly where it's going, the last time I made another effort, she frustrated it & I got fed up,

I came back to abuja feeling depressed, 3 days later she flashed me, I called & she asked if I am still at around, I said no, I am done with her drama. She hanged up the call

Two days later she posted a picture of guy that sagged wishing him happy birthday bestie, this time it hits me yet again, and I gave up blocked her, deleted her number & deal with the pain inside..

Recently my ma was told me that the girl is mad, meaning she have mental issue,

I checked her up on Facebook & discovered that that the social media praise, you are queen, you are goddess, I can breathe without you, you are sinless you are stainless crapy stupid validation from simps just died as of 2019 which was the time she visited a guy in lag which I believe promised buying her iphone,

He did but what he collected as exchange is her spirit..
I wept for her you, it did hurt so much cos hay I gat iphones & incredible samsung, & all you will need is to choose,

University university, all stopped now, facebook ended, instagram stopped.. now she got iphone that she can't even use anymore..

I don't say don't worship yahoo guys, I don't say don't love money over everything, but beware, someone loves money to a point big using you to make more if it..

I trial will convince you, your family will see the outstanding balance of you..
If you are still young & kicking reading this thread, the falling of the dry leave Is warning to the fresh ones.

NICE POETRY!

@sportHD
maybe the person below me will care

4 Likes

Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by BigBrother54321: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
You write like a yahoo boy. No way a decent self employed person or one with a decent job writes this way.

People date/marry pastors and still encounter misfortune. She didn’t want you at that time; you probably were not her type or not attractive enough for her, thats not a crime neither is it a sin, live with it.

Offer a prayer for her if you please and go your way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by Shellsploit: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2021
Amb1045:

Is that all?
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by Elliotwaveforec: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Amb1045:

You should know those posters above are yahoo boys nah.

2 Likes

Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by habsydiamond(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2021
BigBrother54321:

You write like a yahoo boy. No way a decent self employed person or one with a decent job writes this way.

People date/marry pastors and still encounter misfortune. She didn’t want you at that time; you probably were not her type or not attractive enough for her, thats not a crime neither is it a sin, live with it.

ah ah!! Thats too much... Forgive him if he had offended u before now
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by Beemhan(m): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
Op sounds like he's the one that was used for ritual
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by Dbliz(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Pictures or adonbilivit......
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by poshestmina(f): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2021
Beemhan:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by AgentGoat: 7:59am On May 01, 2021
Beemhan:
grin

He like the girl genuinely.

1 Like

Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by Quality20(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2021
Bath her 3 times with holy water n she go b OK. The effect of ritualistic boyfriend will go away
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by TkhGuy(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2021
Quality20:
Bath her 3 times with holy water n she go b OK. The effect of ritualistic boyfriend will go away
Bro if that's how everybody were dey craise dey simple to cure, no craise person for remain for Nigeria na
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by McEphiks(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2021
BigBrother54321:

You’re not writing any different too tho. Are you a yahoo boy?
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by TkhGuy(m): 9:46pm On May 01, 2021
BigBrother54321:

you really sound so daft like degraded jittery brain asshole,
Who fcked put ya brain into the this uselessness?
what the fck do you know about decency? What the fck do you know about single mothers influence over their wards? Your sense of stupidity is so profound that it makes me feel like I am hurting my fingers replying your nonsensical thoughtlessness,
if someone pissed you off why not end your miserable hopeless life with a cheap rope?

Listen up I can buy you some if you don't mind or take the covid vaccine & join your stupid ancestors..
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by BigBrother54321: 10:25pm On May 01, 2021
The covid-19 vaccine doesn’t kill. Go get a shot, take your mom too and stay safe out there.

And get your shit together boy, you’re an absolute mess

TkhGuy:
you really sound so daft like degraded jittery brain asshole,
Who fcked put ya brain into the this uselessness?
what the fck do you know about decency? What the fck do you know about single mothers influence over their wards? Your sense of stupidity is so profound that it makes me feel like I am hurting my fingers replying your nonsensical thoughtlessness,
if someone pissed you off why not end your miserable hopeless life with a cheap rope?

Listen up I can buy you some if you don't mind or take the covid vaccine & join your stupid ancestors..
Re: Some1 Used My X Girlfriend To Level Up Financially.. by TkhGuy(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2021
BigBrother54321:

The covid-19 vaccine doesn’t kill. Go get a shot, take your mom too and stay safe out there.

And get your shit together boy, you’re an absolute mess

Look at how Bleep up you are already.. so your shitty trashy talk.. my recommendation is, you need to relocate to cemetery and stop walking dead.

(1) (Reply)

Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love / Benz Vs Lexus? Which Should I Go For / Davido Reveals What Led To He & Chioma's Split: S£x, Porsche, Body Enhancement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.