Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) (39917 Views)

"I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / True Life Confession Of A 400level Student / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by RealGboy: 10:42am On Feb 25, 2022
I met Dare and charles at an hotel where I went to work as a barman ,. We quickly became friends because we share the same stories , we were product of broken homes and low class families .

Just 3 young boys on the street trying to make a living...

The hotel we work is another story on its own, we work day and night only to be paid 17k per month , the money was barely enough to eat not to talk of buy new clothes or shoes ...

We watch as boys our age pull up at the hotel everyday with flashy cars and pretty babes ..

These boys spend lavishly on drinks and food and lodge at our best rooms...

They are known as gee boys or yahoo boys as the society will call them..

To be honest watching these boys lifestyle made us hate our own life and job...

We badly wish that it was us popping champagne and chilling with pretty babes...

One night Dare called us together and told us he has a plan, he explained to us that he spoke to one of the gee boys that use to come around to the hotel and that he begged him to take us in and teach us yahoo, he said the gee guy agreed but that he asked us to get a laptop and wifi first ..

Omo that night we were so happy , we practically screamed with joy, we were so ready to do yahoo. The only problem however was that we didn't have enough money for laptop and wifi...

Charles then suggested we combine our month end salary to get a fairly used laptop and wifi which we all agreed ..

Two weeks till month end ,it was the first time we work with joy, we work so happily because we knew our lives was about to change ...

Immediately we got paid ,we all left the hotel ,got a laptop and wifi and head straight to the gee bros apartment...

It was a 3 bedroom luxurious apartment which he shared with his friend ,we were given the 3rd room to sleep...

Though the bros taught us yahoo like he promised but he used us like house help more...Al we do is run errands ,clean the house ,cook and wash his clothes ..omo we suffered .

Our 8th month in the house , although we all now have clients we chat with but they are not sending us money ,when we explained to the gee bros he just said we should continue chatting, obviously he was happy with the fact that we were useful to him as househelps...

After a year , we decided to leave the bros house and stay on our own, we already learnt all there is to learn about yahoo, even though we are yet to start getting paid we believe we could do it on our own besides we were tired of being used like common house maid....

We got a one room in a local slums with the little money we were able to gather from the bros ...

While in the one room Dare told us he knows a herbalist who can help us get money from our clients , the problem however was that the herbalist stays very far and we were broke ...

So we got jobs as bricklayers and labourers...it was a tough job but we did it for a week. Gathered the money we made ,board a bus from Lagos to Oyo state...

When we got to the herbalist house ,he told us the charm he wants to do for us is Soo powerful that it is the charm itself that will choose the person fit enough to do it..

And when the herbalist consulted the oracle ,the charm chose dare... Which means me and Charles are not fit..

The herbalist told us Dare will have to stay with him for 7 days ..

Me and Charles head back to the hotel were we lodged , we didn't have money to lodge for the 7 days and our room will expire the next day.

That's when I suddenly remembered sholape...we met each other on Facebook and we have been talking for over a year now..our friendship had grown so much that we talk every day and night.

,she stays in Oyo while I live in Lagos .

Immediately I remembered she stays in Oyo , I called her up and told her I was in Oyo state and that I need a place to stay for a while .. lucky for me she says she stay alone now because of school and that she is happy to accommodate me and my friends...

The next day immediately our hotel room expired me and Charles moved to sholape apartment ,

Meeting her for the first time was unbelievable, she looked sooooo beautiful and curvy .. God I was mesmerized....

To think I have been talking to such beauty all along... She saw me and she smiled and we talked and talked through the night which made our friendship grew even deeper , she was happy to finally see me and I was happiest to see her .....

While we were there waiting for Dare.......

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by helinues: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2022
Your friend

Then show me your friend.......

2 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by RealGboy: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2022
While me and Charles was at sholape apartment waiting for Dare, I started falling deeply in love with sholape..

She was a godly child and a true christian,. She takes me to church every day and share the word of God with me , she cooks for us without asking for money and to be honest she was a fantastic cook.

My stay with sholape got me rethinking my life , sholape had agreed to date me and also she made me promise her that I will not do yahoo for money which I promised....

My plan was that once Dare gets back from the baba house I will tell him I am no longer interested in yahoo...

Infact I made up my mind not to follow them back to Lagos ... I will stay in Oyo state , get a job and get married to sholape,

On the 8th day , Dare arrived .

He looks completely exhausted and scared... We took him into the room , lock the door behind us and tell him to gist us what happened., Instead of explaining Dare busted into tears , it was the first time I saw a man cry .. he cried and cried and after he stopped crying , he looked at us and said " pls don't bring up this topic again.. never ask me to tell you what happened at the herbalist place again.. pls I beg you .."

And we all nodded in agreement, we hugged him and comforted him.. I don't know what might have happened but I have this scary feeling that our lives will never be the same again..

We ....

Typing ........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by tivta(m): 11:03am On Feb 25, 2022
RealGboy:
While me and Charles was at sholape apartment waiting for Dare, I started falling deeply in love with sholape..

She was a godly child and a true christian,. She takes me to church every day and share the word of God with me , she cooks for us without asking for money and to be honest she was a fantastic cook.

My stay with sholape got me rethinking my life , sholape had agreed to date me and also she made me promise her that I will not do yahoo for money which I promised....

My plan was that once Dare gets back from the baba house I will tell him I am no longer interested in yahoo...

Infact I made up my mind not to follow them back to Lagos ... I will stay in Oyo state , get a job and get married to sholape,

On the 8th day , Dare arrived .

He looks completely exhausted and scared... We took him into the room , lock the door behind us and tell him to gist us what happened., Instead of explaining Dare busted into tears , it was the first time I saw a man cry .. he cried and cried and after he stopped crying , he looked at us and said " pls don't bring up this topic again.. never ask me to tell you what happened at the herbalist place again.. pls I beg you .."

And we all nodded in agreement, we hugged him and comforted him.. I don't know what might have happened but I have this scary feeling that our lives will never be the same again..

We ....

Typing ........

Continue oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by todaynewsreview: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by tivta(m): 11:19am On Feb 25, 2022
I always shake my head when i see young girls sitting in the front passenger side of flashy cars driven by young questionable character.
Greed comes before a fall.

11 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by KiNg0G: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2022
tivta:
I always shake my head when i see young girls sitting in the front passenger side of flashy cars driven by young questionable character.
quiet your mouth and let the op finish is stories.
nor be only u dey here or wetin bring front seat of car come here

43 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by RealGboy: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2022
We started preparing to leave Oyo state the next day , although I wanted to tell dare that I am no longer interested in yahoo again but with the way things are going that will be impossible to say.

Sholape was in the kitchen cooking for us already , I left my friends to join her in the kitchen, I explained to her that I will be leaving the next day but I promised her I will be back .

She looked so disappointed and begged me to stay with her , I convinced her I was going to come back.. she cried that she will miss me and tears drop from my eyes too...

In such a short while we have grown to love each other so much ......

The last night at sholape apartment she asked me to come and sleep with her in the room... It was a room and parlor and since we arrived , she sleeps in the room alone while me and my friend sleeps in the parlor...

I accepted the offer ,it was that night I found out that she was a virgin...and she willingly gave me her virginity ,she was the sweetest babe I ever had sex with ..

After the live making we slept off ,only for me to wake up and see Dare in the room with a red charm in his hands ,. I was shocked and I asked him what he was doing in the room?...he made a sign that I should keep quiet,next thing he rubbed the red charm on sholape head and left the room......

Immediately he left the room I followed him angrily behind...

"Dare are you mad ? What did u rubb on sholape head ? , Don't you know she's my girlfriend?!..'. I shouted ...

Dare made another sign suggesting that I should keep quiet and not wake the neighbors then he replied '" Girlfriend But you told me she's just your friend and nothing serious ?..besides even if she is your girlfriend ,who says you can't get another girlfriend?.'..... Saying this he walked away ...

I got really mad,followed him behind and pushed him to the wall,Charles came to separate us from fighting each other ,and while this was going on ..I heard sholape laughing in the room ,she was laughing and dancing so loud ....

I ran into the room and noticed that she didn't recognize me again,she was misbehaving and dancing and laughing stupidly....

I suddenly realized that she has gone mad...omo ....

Typing.........

5 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Izprince(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2022
This your story sweet ooo, try they write am sharp sharp, as e dey hot make e no cold....

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by ambitiouschap17: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Fake story

28 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by luminouz(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2022
Well, sounds somehow but then a lot of holes in the story.

Anyways, nice read

8 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by emmy512: 11:42am On Feb 25, 2022
Interesting read.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Maxxim: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Lol you enjoyed sex with a virgin lady in the first night, op no try at all

29 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by RealGboy: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2022
I didn't know what to do again, sholape kept laughing and dancing tearing her clothes and suddenly tears started dropping from my eyes ..

Dare then rushed in the room and told me we have to leave immediately before people wake up and find out,

His statement got me even madder , I rushed at him ,held the clothes around his neck and shouted " Dare what did you do ?.. tell me why did you do this to her ??..... My eyes was filled with tears and disappointment..

Dare brushed my hands away from his neck and started crying too...

" Do you think I am happy with what happened?.. do you think I want to be like this ?.. look it's either I use her or use one of you or let myself run mad?.I am so sorry but try to understand.. this is way beyond me."... He replied me .

I felt for him too , I know dare wasn't heartless. And I remembered we all agreed to do the charm... It's just painful the way it all turned out ..

Charles reminded us that we need to leave immediately...

I took one last look at sholape who was still dancing and laughing. I shook my head and ran away with my friends ... We left her apartment, heading back to Lagos state ....

3 months after we arrived Lagos, dare started cashing out , he bought Benz and a lekki house for me and Charles , omo dare cashed out so much that people started calling him cashy ...

Me and Charles was not cashing out but dare made sure we never lacked .. he gave us even before we asked ..

Omo we flex ... We go to clubs and burn millions , I sleep with babes that you can only see on Tv... Omo life was sweet....

Once in a while I still think of sholape, I wonder what happened to her ....

One day I woke up in a 5 star hotel with a pretty curvy lady I met on Instagram.... She live in south Africa and it cost me 2 million to fly her down to Nigeria, the lady was sleeping when ...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Kai...
Please check my signature to see my Acapella cover of Diana Ross' "He lives in you." Its a song talking about God's love. Tell me what you think and if you like it kindly subscribe to my channel for more content. Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by emmy4real94(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2022
we are waiting for the fiction's completion

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Lovethaa: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hm
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by KingMack(m): 12:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Guy which kind weed you dey smoke.. because the last person wey get this kind inspiration Na Bob Marley..your story sweet..kwantinew

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Mystic216: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2022
Please like my comment so I will be able to follow up with this story

14 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by adedayo3193(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2022
op kwantinue
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by RealGboy: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
The south African babe was still sleeping naked beside me and I could see her curves ..

She arrived Lagos 4 days ago and all we have been doing is go shopping, eat and have sex ...

My bank account has about 26 million naira in it.. I have 200 million saved up in crypto currency.. 3 Benz and a range Rover and 2 houses....

My life was bigger than I even imagined, cashy on the other hand has grew so big that even us his friends needs appointment to see him...

He travels the world and rolls with top musicians...

They hail him in thier songs , he is Soo popular that even Instagram verified his account .

I was thinking how everything changed for us .. how me the local hotel bar man is now a big boy in the hood...

The curvy south African lady woke up and hugged me from behind.. she touched my cock and I became hard again... She rollover with her big ass on my cock and started bouncing on it... As I was enjoying this beautiful babe I knew I have gone on a road I might never return...

After about 5 years I decided I want to go back to Oyo state and bless sholape family... I felt I should bless her parents , atleast that was my way of saying I'm sorry..

Without telling cashy or Charles , I boarded a private car to Oyo state........

On getting to sholape family house , I walked in and introduce myself as her friend... They ask me to sit down...

Then the mother shouted ". Sholape a friend is asking after you '....

Omo I was confused , I actually came to offer condolences, didn't think she was still alive or normal or am I in the wrong house ?....

She answered. "I am coming ". And i could swear that was her voice . I became scared and wanted to run away, she came out to see me before i do and when we see each other my jaw dropped ......

Typing ......

5 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Candidlady: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
tivta:

I always shake my head when isee young girls sitting in the front passenger side of rickety cars driven by young questionable characters.

Greed comes before a fall ?
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by todaynewsreview: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by TheWolfen(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
Op
You a good fiction writer.
Try and write books so u can make money from your talent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Theboy21: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
cheesy
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by BigYash: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Interesting lies my nigga cool

Did your jaw dropped to the ground ,when you saw her?
Asking for Seun undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2022
Me I no believe this story oo
Any come and continue

4 Likes

Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by CaptMarvel(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
cool
Re: How My Friend Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual ( True Life Confession) by Newboss(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2022
This na normal story for street. I don hear am many times for street boys mouth

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / Marvis Sexy In Customized Ankara Bikini - Photos / Nairaland Romance Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.