Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi (18369 Views)

Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu / Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by BruncleZuma: 9:13am On May 01, 2021
APC oooo
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Ikwerelastborn: 9:13am On May 01, 2021
Mikehot:
Bandits don reach ebonyi?

Is like umahi is trying overtime to get fulani attention
Ipob bandits
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Nuelito: 9:14am On May 01, 2021
Speechless
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Ikwerelastborn: 9:14am On May 01, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Have bandits reached ebonyi state? I thought it is unknown gunmen
Or is governor sending the bandits an invite?
Ipob bandits
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Ikwerelastborn: 9:15am On May 01, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Have bandits reached ebonyi state? I thought it is unknown gunmen
Or is governor sending the bandits an invite?
Check out English meaning of bandits
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by izubext007: 9:15am On May 01, 2021
Mr. man there is nothing like bandits in ebonyi even the so called unknown gun men is not true in the south east o NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by pickatyouu: 9:16am On May 01, 2021
Na the reason him join Terrorist party apc. How can he negotiate with northern terrorist on foreign soil. Let ESN flush them out.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Ikwerelastborn: 9:17am On May 01, 2021
adadike:
Please create jobs for them. The way they are flocking to Anambra as if it is Amelika is really becoming unbecoming. Biko sit their arses down and give them jobs.

If you are from Imo and know someone whose Keke was stolen or snatched away over there, kindly D M me. It is one business these Abakiliki boys do in my dear Anambra state
I prefer those Ebonyi guys than Anambra drug dealers rotting in jails and being killed like chickens in Indonesia and China

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Simplyle0: 9:17am On May 01, 2021
Brimstone77:
Hehehehehe..who could have believed that the local Hitler umahi could be this humble...

The umahi that always dish out threat,the umahi that only no how to use force and military might have now mellowed down like an ice..

Indeed the kingdom of God suffereth violent and the violent taketh it by force...just a week shooting no bombing ooo,see umahi jittering like an okirika pant.. hahahaha..

Wike will be next....I remember vividly when the igbos were begging the police and sodiers to reduce the number of road blocks in SE.. hahahaha today same military forming hard men then are now running from the road like antelopes... hahahahhahahah

Some time it's good to be stubborn and brutal..

In all that let's say no (yes) to violent..

Here's an example.

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by tunary(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2021
Wrong move.

They don't negotiate with terrorist or bandits, it is wrong.

More and more will emerge stronger for their share, how do you deal with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Omoslim26: 9:18am On May 01, 2021
adadike:
Please create jobs for them. The way they are flocking to Anambra as if it is Amelika is really becoming unbecoming. Biko sit their arses down and give them jobs.

If you are from Imo and know someone whose Keke was stolen or snatched away over there, kindly D M me. It is one business these Abakiliki boys do in my dear Anambra state

Plss this is not good, Every Igboman here is equal with every Igboman there.

There are criminal elements in all Igbo states.

I am still yet to understand why all this Ebonyi profiling??.

6 Likes

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by betshopagent(m): 9:19am On May 01, 2021
[quote author=EagleNest post=101274830]I see political interest in that statement. Umahi is surreptitiously protecting his political ambition by that carrot measure, just like Tinubu had tried so far protecting his own by keeping quiet. All these are tactical measures not to jeopardize future political hopes.[/quote
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by emezuo17: 9:22am On May 01, 2021
adadike:

. Ada your comments these days are very dissapointing, igbo bu otu, we are already very well hated in this country, the best we can do for ourselves is the do away with anything that divides us as igbos, mostly in a public forum like this, izu ka nma na nneji, onye ajuru aju adighi aju onwe ya. Udo.

8 Likes

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by princepee: 9:22am On May 01, 2021
Dave have refused to learn, u don't negotiate with Fulani herdsmen.
Give them a double of what they give to you.,.
There will run away.
Hope he knows what he is doing, and this is not politics
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by betshopagent(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2021
adadike:

1 Like

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by PennywysCares(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
I'll first like to address something I consider an error in the Governor's writeup.

In Nigeria as of today, every mallam now has his own kettle.
What I mean is, it is wrong to address Unknown Gunmen/ESN/IPOB as Bandits.
Bandits are exclusively reserved for the killer herdsmen.

Now back to the topic, is Umahi telling us he wants to negotiate with people he considers terrorists?

I think it's a futile effort.
Nnamdi Kanu has made his submission and I don't think anything outside secession would make him change his mind.

It's either you agree with Kanu or engage in a full blow war with his people.
Nwaofor you will long don't mind the coconut head Engineer.

He thinks life threatened issues currently in the zoo is as simple as engineering mathematics
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Omoslim26: 9:25am On May 01, 2021
Negotiate with them once, they will see you as a money bag.

Once the money given to them runs out they will begin their criminality again with a more deadly magnitude, hoping to get a bigger amount from you again.

Don't negotiate, increase your intelligence, Igboland is not so massive that you can't intelligently comb out this animals and make them pay for all their atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by crackhouse(m): 9:27am On May 01, 2021
Idiot governor.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by saintmm(m): 9:29am On May 01, 2021
I hope this man really think through this before opening his mouth to speak.

I rise
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Ferdinandu(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2021
Stupid Governors. What is their Grievance, their grievance is joblessness. If most youths are gainfully employed or even if under employed most will not have time for banditry then it will be easier to curtail the tiny proportion that are born criminals. Every year they will vote 10 million naira for empowerment of 5 million youths but will vote one billion naira for feeding only the Governor. All of you must die.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Benzemma(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2021
Winnerforever:

https://guardian.ng/news/umahi-seeks-reconciliation-negotiations-with-bandits-in-ebonyi/

Umahi, you are making a deadly and grave mistake, if actually you said so. You are giving herdsmen or what ever you called them a reason to kill more, because they will think that killing more, will make the government to seek for negotiation because there is no negotiation that does not involve money. This is very very wrong and dangerous. They will bring in their brothers to help them so that they can make a huge amount of money. Hmmm you are giving them an invitation. Don't even try it, because you can't quench the havoc it will create.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Jonathan39: 9:36am On May 01, 2021
You are not wise
adadike:

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by jrusky(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2021
Same mistake Hell Ru-fail made that turned Kaduna to bloodbath state.

Is Umahi truly Igbo man? Just getting more curious.

I said it long ago time will come anyone vying for any position in Nigeria should provide authentic DNA to proof his paternity because the way some people are treating or handling matters that concern their tribe or people has a undertone of bastard trait.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2021
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE LONG TIME AGO
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Jonathan39: 9:38am On May 01, 2021
I doubt if she is Igbo
goodnessme1:
Always talking trash.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Mpanyi: 9:39am On May 01, 2021
Bandits? Why use that term?
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Benzemma(m): 9:39am On May 01, 2021
adadike:

Do you know those criminals that snatched that keke from the owner? Please if you have any information about them, let me.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Jax1: 9:40am On May 01, 2021
adadike:

An idiot with half baked education is casting aspersions on the people of Ebonyi State! Wonders they say shall never end

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Elonmuskfan: 9:41am On May 01, 2021
adadike:

And you know they are Abakaliki boys because you interrogated or quizzed them to officially confirm their origin abi?

Stupid, uneducated assumption.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2021
jrusky:
Same mistake Hell Ru-fail made that turned Kaduna to bloodbath state.

Is Umahi truly Igbo man? Just getting more curious.

I said it long ago time will come anyone vying for any position in Nigeria should provide authentic DNA to proof his paternity because the way some people are treating or handling matters that concern their tribe or people has a undertone of bastard trait.

there are three group of persons that have runned r amok in Ebonyi

(1) ugm which is his targets

(2) xmen : they've moved out for fear of reprisals

(3) land grabbers

so he's still in the right track

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ombatse Used Cutlass To Fight Police / Aloysius Katsina-Alu Is Dead / Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.