Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi (18481 Views)

Umahi Seeks South East Support For Tinubu / Dave Umahi Seeks Buhari Approval For University Of Science & Technology / Three Reasons Why Negotiations With Bandits Led To More Attacks by Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by stanluiz(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
I'll first like to address something I consider an error in the Governor's writeup.

In Nigeria as of today, every mallam now has his own kettle.
What I mean is, it is wrong to address Unknown Gunmen/ESN/IPOB as Bandits.
Bandits are exclusively reserved for the killer herdsmen.

Now back to the topic, is Umahi telling us he wants to negotiate with people he considers terrorists?

I think it's a futile effort.
Nnamdi Kanu has made his submission and I don't think anything outside secession would make him change his mind.

It's either you agree with Kanu or engage in a full blow war with his people.
Agree with who ? That troublemaker and fugitive in London. Who will engage a war with which ranting ?

Nothing will happen. If umahi want to negotiate and dialogue with Gunmen for peace and security of his state then better for him.

That is to show you that kanu is not intelligent. So burning police station and attacking military check point is how to solve Herdsmen menance.

I thought Esn supposed to stay in the bush and forest to protect the farm and farmers from any herdmen attack, then why are they attacking police station. Is police and army now Their problem ?

IPOB and kanu want to burn down the south East in the name of fighting fulani herdsmen. At the end it the South East that is going to loose at the last but we won't allow it to happen.

He stays in London brainwashing some ignorant youth to fight the security forces. Why can't he come back here, Because he knows he will be killied like a coward he is.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by kense88: 9:45am On May 01, 2021
Winnerforever:

https://guardian.ng/news/umahi-seeks-reconciliation-negotiations-with-bandits-in-ebonyi/
God, what kind of idiots do we have in this region. Umahi you want to negotiate with terrorist ? Why can't this fools learn for Godsake.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Elonmuskfan: 9:48am On May 01, 2021
adadike:
Please create jobs for them. The way they are flocking to Anambra as if it is Amelika is really becoming unbecoming. Biko sit their arses down and give them jobs.

If you are from Imo and know someone whose Keke was stolen or snatched away over there, kindly D M me. It is one business these Abakiliki boys do in my dear Anambra state
go and sleep. Tribalist
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by omojeesu(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2021
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by stanluiz(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2021
Omoslim26:
Negotiate with them once, they will see you as a money bag.

Once the money given to them runs out they will begin their criminality again with a more deadly magnitude, hoping to get a bigger amount from you again.

Don't negotiate, increase your intelligence, Igboland is not so massive that you can't intelligently comb out this animals and make them pay for all their atrocities.
Brilliant!!

We should not negotiate with any criminals. Umahi should either empower them any skill or provide employment opportunities for them. Because the main causes of this insecurity is unemployment and joblessness.

They should be rehabilitated. Umahi should not pay them any ransom because if they finish the money they will come back for some More.

Finally , He can task security forces in the state to use Their intelligence to track and arrest those criminals and unknown Gunmen.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by farem: 10:00am On May 01, 2021
This Biafran idiot will rather appease the Fulani slaughters than attending to the victims of rape crime and arson etc..
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Omoslim26: 10:04am On May 01, 2021
stanluiz:
Brilliant!!

We should not negotiate with any criminals. Umahi should either empower them any skill or provide employment opportunities for them. Because the main causes of this insecurity is unemployment and joblessness.

They should be rehabilitated. Umahi should not pay them any ransom because if they finish the money they will come back for some More.

Finally , He can task security forces in the state to use Their intelligence to track and arrest those criminals and unknown Gunmen.

Our security system is really a shame.

Unknown rubbish.

Are they spirits??.

Zero intelligence dats the biggest problem we have in this country with regards to security.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Crazychris: 10:06am On May 01, 2021
Aceexchanger:
A BIG BUSINESS grin

Anyway... I BUY BTC at the best rates�
You are a damn scammer, how can you buy PayPal funds @N410 ? Bro you eff lol
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by OyinO: 10:13am On May 01, 2021
The only language the greedy and wicked Politicians understand is violence. The only voice they hear is the sound of guns and bombs. Vampires and blood suckers.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by MARKone(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2021
He said the bandits are his children grin
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Timetravel88: 10:18am On May 01, 2021
Officialgarri:
I'll first like to address something I consider an error in the Governor's writeup.

In Nigeria as of today, every mallam now has his own kettle.
What I mean is, it is wrong to address Unknown Gunmen/ESN/IPOB as Bandits.
Bandits are exclusively reserved for the killer herdsmen.

Now back to the topic, is Umahi telling us he wants to negotiate with people he considers terrorists?

I think it's a futile effort.
Nnamdi Kanu has made his submission and I don't think anything outside secession would make him change his mind.

It's either you agree with Kanu or engage in a full blow war with his people.

Biafra is older than Nigeria, you can't secede from something you are older than. The Biafran agitation is about the restoration of the Old Eastern Region back to status quo or Referendum where the people can decide what future they desire.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Karlosorji(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2021
Adarich:
40 Toyota sienna and 20 Toyota Hilux,
NO single INNOSON vehicle?
eee shock you?
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Blackdisciple(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2021
“The bandits are our children and I am pained when they or the security agencies are killed.

Stop saying the bandits are your children because they are not.
These people are not Nigerians, they are from Niger, Mali, Chad, some even resemble the Somalis, the main problems here is that when they came in to Nigeria, the Nigerian Fulanise accept them in......
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by menzino(m): 10:27am On May 01, 2021
Adarich:
40 Toyota sienna and 20 Toyota Hilux,
NO single INNOSON vehicle?

INNOSON no get tokumbo
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:28am On May 01, 2021
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:29am On May 01, 2021
I knew it.....big cashout loading, nigerian politicians have discovered a lastest business.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by rollwinger(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2021
Banditry is fast becoming a very profitable business. May God continually care for those that hustle legitimately.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Guyman02: 10:49am On May 01, 2021
Brimstone77:
Hehehehehe..who could have believed that the local Hitler umahi could be this humble...

The umahi that always dish out threat,the umahi that only no how to use force and military might have now mellowed down like an ice..

Indeed the kingdom of God suffereth violent and the violent taketh it by force...just a week shooting no bombing ooo,see umahi jittering like an okirika pant.. hahahaha..

Wike will be next....I remember vividly when the igbos were begging the police and sodiers to reduce the number of road blocks in SE.. hahahaha today same military forming hard men then are now running from the road like antelopes... hahahahhahahah

Some time it's good to be stubborn and brutal..

In all that let's say no (yes) to violent..

For many decades police and military checkpoints at every 1km in the South East, today the roads are free and businesses is moving

1 Like

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by seunayantokun(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2021
Umahi has successfully confused himself.

Secessionists are not bandits.

Also, terrorists are not bandits.

Those tagged bandits by FG are really terrorists but not so addressed and identified for reasons best known to Buhari and co.

It is a fundamental human right to seek political independence, making it impossible and persecuting those who seek it are violation of fundamental human rights and crimes against humanity.

The world does not start or end in Nigeria, so wanting to get out of a mess up should not and cannot be a crime.

We can stay together if we all have good intentions but if it is a forceful union, it is as hurtful and criminal as a rape and other forms of sexual assault. A union where it is either your land for RUGA or your life for fulanisation, is that a union or genocide strategy?
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:50am On May 01, 2021
Bandit? In Ebonyi? What kind of confusion is that. Or is he referring to Fulani Bandits? It could be. Abi he wants to reconcile Ebonyi people with northern bandits and is bringing confusion to confuse us so we don't understand what he's doing.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by UncommonLogic: 10:52am On May 01, 2021
Watch as the IPIG online terrorists on NL won't cry and wail about how their leaders are now negotiating with terrorists. If na El Rufai now, all the children of hate will be crying and wailing like a jilted hoe.
HYPOCRISY go kill so many of these IPIGS reta@ds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by UncommonLogic: 10:56am On May 01, 2021
See mumus pretending as if they don't know who he's talking about. The man is talking about negotiating with the IPIG terrorists using the criminal Association of Nigeria CAN as an intermediary. Bunch of HYPOCRITES.
If na a Northern govt, the Criminal Association of Nigeria CAN, will be the first to start making all sorts of cacophony.
HYPOCRISY is killing Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by ofiko123(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2021
Nice one..Dave umahi is working...
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by alshalz(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2021
adadike:
Please create jobs for them. The way they are flocking to Anambra as if it is Amelika is really becoming unbecoming. Biko sit their arses down and give them jobs.

If you are from Imo and know someone whose Keke was stolen or snatched away over there, kindly D M me. It is one business these Abakiliki boys do in my dear Anambra state
You see, this one is more IGBO than others.imagine going to the new country (Biafra if actuallizd) with people of this mindset....A lady full of hate and bitterness.... who do you like this.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by sophxx: 11:16am On May 01, 2021
adadike:

@bolded. But when all of you from SE,SS,NC,NE,NW can come to SW in numbers on daily and we must not talk. SMH.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Smashspesh(m): 11:19am On May 01, 2021
alshalz:
You see, this one is more IGBO than others.imagine going to the new country (Biafra if actuallizd) with people of this mindset....A lady full of hate and bitterness.... who do you like this.

They hide under Igbo name to spread hate. Seems you're new?
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by owobokiri(m): 11:22am On May 01, 2021
Brimstone77:
Hehehehehe..who could have believed that the local Hitler umahi could be this humble...

The umahi that always dish out threat,the umahi that only no how to use force and military might have now mellowed down like an ice..

Indeed the kingdom of God suffereth violent and the violent taketh it by force...just a week shooting no bombing ooo,see umahi jittering like an okirika pant.. hahahaha..

Wike will be next....I remember vividly when the igbos were begging the police and sodiers to reduce the number of road blocks in SE.. hahahaha today same military forming hard men then are now running from the road like antelopes... hahahahhahahah

Some time it's good to be stubborn and brutal..

In all that let's say no (yes) to violent..
When Hope Uzodinmma ran away, that was when I knew that water don pass garri
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Smashspesh(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

I prefer those Ebonyi guys than Anambra drug dealers rotting in jails and being killed like chickens in Indonesia and China

They hide under Igbo name to spread hate. Seems you're new?
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Glory2DLamb(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2021
APC!
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by Telstar: 12:09pm On May 01, 2021
fitzmayowa:

The foolish governor is about to adopt the template of katsina, sokoto, zamfara and Kaduna, he just made Ebonyi a major target for these terrorists with this senseless press release....

There is something strange going on it seems the moment you join APC you loose every sense of reasoning and you become a dullarrd automatically....
APC is cult-like. They act like Italian mafia.
Re: Umahi Seeks Reconciliation, Negotiations With Bandits In Ebonyi by OmoJubrila: 12:44pm On May 01, 2021
Were!!! Bandits are your children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest "One-Chance" Robbers / Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors / Benue House Of Assembly Ends In A Rowdy Session Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.