Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall (44208 Views)

Kogi Ex-Governor, Yahaya Bello Plotting To Leave For A North African Country / Syrian Refugee Sentenced To Prison For Plotting To Bomb Nigerian Church In US / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Fiscus105(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2021
every forgotten actors and actresses want to re-blow on baba ijesha saga.

meanwhile, in another angle, if one colleague is in problem I think it shouldn't be his or her colleague that is supposed to be at fore-front to send such colleague to Golgotha.

The recent issue of Isa Patami is a case study. despite how weighty his allegations, naija Islamic affairs is not leading opposition.

5 Likes

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Kimjongun: 9:12am On May 01, 2021
Thinking about this baba Ijesha setup now, I have once been set up like this before, but it didn't work. I just understood what really happened that day now

3 Likes

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Calitoscassius(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2021
zoedew:
In the face of overwhelming evidence indicting Baba Ijesha only one who has suffered a Blackout will take the position under consideration. No one falls for a set up he is not already up for.
Very correct.

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by 1972xy: 9:14am On May 01, 2021
I doubt if Bukky has a girl child. if she has i doubt if she is truly the mother of the girl because she won't care of the girl is raped.
And , I don't really blame Bukky because she doesn't know what rape is because she has never fall a victim.
If Baba Ijesha could rape a 7 year girl and go with it and still came back to repeat same when the girl turned 14...then he must be a devil incarnate.
He will rot in jail.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by murmee: 9:15am On May 01, 2021
sotall:
undecided

They will come for this woman now
There's a lot of hatred in the Yoruba film industry and it is very sad. Nobody is addressing the fact that babaijesha was deceivefully dragged out of his house into a well laid out trap. Nobody in the Yoruba film industry is talking about a 14 year girl being inducted into the Olosho industry. Even if it is true that the girl was molested when she was 7 years old, must she be made to go through a well planned trauma again especially now that she has reached puberty and fully developed? What exactly does Princess wants to gain by dragging her colleague and once upon a time lover on ground? Couldn't she have allowed her foster 14 years old girl to heal properly from the first trauma? Let us put sentiments aside and face this issue objectively!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by xperiencelove(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2021
Bring him down from where to where? Someone that has already been forgotten in Nigeria movie industry.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by dododawa1: 9:17am On May 01, 2021
Freedom of speech allowed.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Doyou2019: 9:18am On May 01, 2021
iammo:
undecided

No matter how sentimental Nigerians are while picking sides, the law doesn't care about sentiments, judgement would be based on verifiable facts and not mere sentiments

They should have cleverly made him confess in his own words, rather throughout the video he was barely apologizing without stating his actual offense or reason for the apology

Anyone listening to Mr Omosebi on Nigeriainfo at the moment?
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by zolajpower: 9:20am On May 01, 2021
Heavensent01:

may thunder destroy my father and that my useless olosho mother and our household for wishing that woman bad

is it a must to agree with mother useless opinion, now your likes will like to Bleep my olosho abusing mother . like citizen, like president
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by iammo(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2021
Doyou2019:

Anyone listening to Mr Omosebi on Nigeriainfo at the moment?

Share the link
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2021
daddytime:

Even your name (moniker) sef na Rape...you see your life?

May you die a very horrible.and painful slow death.

EVIL RAPIST
How old are you?
Were you born prematurely??

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by wil2wonk: 9:25am On May 01, 2021
zolajpower:

Amen and amen to that
What would happen if he is finally found innocent of the Rape Allegations...

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Julius302: 9:25am On May 01, 2021
daddytime:
May she and her entire lineage particularly the female lines get raped by Fulani herdsmen and every sort of bandits available.
just keep your mouth shut fool, there is no concrete evidence for this.

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Julius302: 9:28am On May 01, 2021
daddytime:

Na Ogun and thunder go wipe your entire generation and just in case you mistakenly survive any of the above two, na Dangote trailer go crush all of una.

You rapist apologist.
I can see that you are too dense, the is no concrete evidence for this. If they bail baba ijesha go and arrest him back bitch ass

3 Likes

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Prenonjebose: 9:28am On May 01, 2021
iammo:
undecided

No matter how sentimental Nigerians are while picking sides, the law doesn't care about sentiments, judgement would be based on verifiable facts and not mere sentiments

They should have cleverly made him confess in his own words, rather throughout the video he was barely apologizing without stating his actual offense or reason for the apology

Share your view. He was mainly apologising, nothing more. But his actions on the said, setup or not, proves he can't be trusted with minors
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Difrent: 9:28am On May 01, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:
Please let investigators do their work and stop all this social media trial. I wouldn't want to see a paedophile walk free but at the same time I wouldn't want to see an innocent man go down.

Meanwhile I always marvel at how Nigerians alway feel they are so powerful that they can curse someone? Or that they can command God (imagine the effrontery) to punish a person? Mind blowing delusions of grandeur - a lot of Nigerians are afflicted by this sickness especially when it comes to ethnic issues.

If your words are so powerful, then in the middle of your misery while jumping into keke or okada, curse yourself to be useless with billions of dollars grin

You dey mind them

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Julius302: 9:30am On May 01, 2021
daddytime:

Even your name (moniker) sef na Rape...you see your life?

May you die a very horrible.and painful slow death.

EVIL RAPIST
that prayer is for you wicked soul

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by CSTRR: 9:30am On May 01, 2021
I can see why rape is a serious problem in Yoruba land especially.

A lot of support from there.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by johndho(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2021
she too is mad �
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Hustoto: 9:30am On May 01, 2021
In as much as I don't support baba Ijesha, princess should be ashamed of her self as a mother.
Few questions;
1) how come you still let baba ijesha around your household despite your suspicion about him
2) if he was caught red handed molesting him, was it few days after watching the cctv that he was caught or someone was somewhere watching his act and using that poor girl as bait to catch him. If yes, the person watching is an accomplice to child molestation.
I will never leave my daughter alone around someone suspected of molestation not to talk of watching someone perform an act for me to catch him

2 Likes

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by dazzlingd(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2021
Society is a funny piece of shiiit.

I am no way justifying baba ijesha, I dont even give a damn about him... but what's irritating is the hypocrisy that stinks to the heaven...it is who dey catch dey suffer...every single person casting stones at him and calling him out on social media are no way better.
Many do worse things in secret yet come to public to pour out their frustrations on the one that have been exposed.

Useless jobless hypocrites everywhere....

6 Likes

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Agugbadin: 9:34am On May 01, 2021
Even when there was a vedio evidence of his crime against the minor. Well the law will take it cause.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by betshopagent(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2021
na too much witch abi winchee winchee film wey bukky dey act dey affect her
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Heavensent01(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2021
daddytime:

A well loaded and brakeless Dangote trailer will ensure rapists and paedophiles like you are wiped off the face of the earth.

Useless thing.

I don't blame you, the manner and wisdom your parents failed to imbibe on you at tender age is the reason you're here in public to disgrace your lineage

even though you're known for brainless posts but can't you just hide your foolishness sometimes, what's the advantage of demonstrating your stupidity to the world?

the woman is not in line with your imbecilic opinion and you started disrespecting her, is that how people go about doing same to those thing that birth you?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by daddytime(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2021
Heavensent01:

I don't blame you, the manner and wisdom your parents failed to imbibe on you at tender age is the reason you're here in public to disgrace your lineage

even though you're known for brainless posts but can't you just hide your foolishness sometimes, what's the advantage of demonstrating your stupidity to the world?

the woman is not in line with your imbecilic opinion and you started disrespecting her, is that how people go about doing same to those thing that birth you?

Asswipe...

May all the females in your lineage including the LovePeddler who birthed you get gang raped.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by betshopagent(m): 9:38am On May 01, 2021
murmee:
There's a lot of hatred in the Yoruba film industry and it is very sad. Nobody is addressing the fact that babaijesha was deceivefully dragged out of his house into a well laid out trap. Nobody in the Yoruba film industry is talking about a 14 year girl being inducted into the Olosho industry. Even if it is true that the girl was molested when she was 7 years old, must she be made to go through a well planned trauma again especially now that she has reached puberty and fully developed? What exactly does Princess wants to gain by dragging her colleague and once upon a time lover on ground? Couldn't she have allowed her foster 14 years old girl to heal properly from the first trauma? Let us put sentiments aside and face this issue objectively!
keep spitting trash. he was also deceived to be fingering a minor. stop covering evil
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2021
daddytime:
May she and her entire lineage particularly the female lines get raped by Fulani herdsmen and every sort of bandits available.
you are talking in the nonsense
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by gbemishile: 9:44am On May 01, 2021
Let the law take its course
Everyone of them fvck up real bad
But na baba ijesha fvck up pass.
Just heard a man who is the chairman of the community where princess lives and I took something from there.
Since it was a planned setup,the parents of the child and princess should have made the video a confrontational video where she would pour out her emotions and accuse baba ijesha of raping her 7years ago.that way we would get to hear the side of the story from baba ijesha.it would be easier to distribute to convince people.i would have liked the police to Grant him an interview and let us hear a confessional statement from baba ijesha.
But all the same,baba ijesha no do well to be associated with a minor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Strangled To Death At Garrison Portharcourt, Lifeless Body Dumped (Graphic) / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed / Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.