Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall (44203 Views)

Kogi Ex-Governor, Yahaya Bello Plotting To Leave For A North African Country / Syrian Refugee Sentenced To Prison For Plotting To Bomb Nigerian Church In US / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by anselm791(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2021
daddytime:

You shall meet a very horrible death I pray you.

Keep up with your evil and devious ways.

Make I catch you and your evil rapists near my sisters or daughters, I'll castrate and feed your balls to dogs and watch life sniff out from you very slowly.

Bastard paedophilic rapist.

Mumu, all deaths are horrible. lol
I cant say I understand what you're going through but you're hurting yourself even more.
If someone is still molesting you, report them immediately and stop wishing everyone on the thread death.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by zomby(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2021
sotall:
undecided

They will come for this woman now

If you listen clearly to what she said, you will realize that she didn’t say anything out of place.
Instead of constantly castigating baba ijesha she is suggesting for folks to help the man to resolve his personal demons...as none of these people are perfect.
She is just shining light to the other side of things.

Nothing is wrong with what she said.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Correcton(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2021
Thanks u
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by larrybee2017(f): 2:46pm On May 01, 2021
I really don't know the real fact about this ijesha case cause we keep getting different version of the story on social media.
Now to my questions
Which year baba ijesha assault this girl and how old was the girl then?
What is the relationship between the foster mother and baba ijesha?
Except if the one I watch was fake, what was baba ijesha really apologizing for and what did the lady asking after all have done for you driving at?
Except someone come up with the real story I belief their is more to this than meet the eyes.
If he is found guilty after a thorough investigation, because all these useless drug trafficking, lesbian practising, gay practising, politician knacking celebs i know can do anything for fame.
May the law try him and get him. If he is guilty may he rot in jail and never return but if this is a cross to fame may he carry it without blemish.
Na so one of them say one pastor give am krest to drink and rape am. Today we all know what happen. I don't trust any of this stinking celeb, is just that the stench in one pass the other so the one you perceive now is the one whose stench can no longer be cover with perfume.
Argue with your data na my opinion
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by femi4: 2:47pm On May 01, 2021
Who dash am veteran

Women are their own enemy
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by femi4: 2:50pm On May 01, 2021
larrybee2017:
I really don't know the real fact about this ijesha case cause we keep getting different version of the story on social media.
Now to my questions
Which year baba ijesha assault this girl and how old was the girl then?
What is the relationship between the foster mother and baba ijesha?
Except if the one I watch was fake, what was baba ijesha really apologizing for and what did the lady asking after all have done for you driving at?
Except someone come up with the real story I belief their is more to this than meet the eyes.
If he is found guilty after a thorough investigation, because all these useless drug trafficking, lesbian practising, gay practising, politician knacking celebs i know can do anything for fame.
May the law try him and get him. If he is guilty may he rot in jail and never return but if this is a cross to fame may he carry it without blemish.
Na so one of them say one pastor give am krest to drink and rape am. Today we all know what happen. I don't trust any of this stinking celeb, is just that the stench in one pass the other so the one you perceive now is the one whose stench can no longer be cover with perfume.
Argue with your data na my opinion
When they know that they are not making sense, they always love to add "na my opinion" at the end of their comments
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by femi4: 2:53pm On May 01, 2021
Drabeey:
If you ask for my previous view of things. Still won't detract...

cctv+girl allowing her to touch, 14 years old girl should be able to shout, but she didn't (maybe Acting). "we rushed in..." but baba Ijesha still fk up lipsrsealed
Read my previous talk
Must you touch? Are you saying you cannot be in a house alone with a 14yr old girl?
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by gozzlin: 3:10pm On May 01, 2021
Yoruba people sha.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by angelfallz(m): 3:18pm On May 01, 2021
tenzofall:
You must be a rapist

Lol. Typical. Anyone that disagrees with you is a rapist. You're funny.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Bimiafashion(f): 3:23pm On May 01, 2021
IYANGBALI:
if I tear you hungry man slap, your brain go reset back to factory settings
Oro naa dun o fe ke
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by chris51(f): 4:36pm On May 01, 2021
mrkings84:
You think so?

In that case may the Baba Ijeshas in your area fall on your 7year old daughter!, Amen

AMEN
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Sophiebabe85(f): 4:45pm On May 01, 2021
tenzofall:
May the Baba Ijeshas in your area fall on your 7year old daughter! Mumu woman
Very useless and stupid old hag, mumu bukky is crazy

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by masterflowx(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2021
Sirmuel1:
She may be right.

She's right. Though, I happened 7 years ago but the current one is a big set up. They wants to punish him that's why they locked the two of them together and recorded it.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by mysticwarrior(m): 5:30pm On May 01, 2021
there are speculation suggesting that Princess once had an affair with Baba Ijesha, if the man is guilty let him suffer for it, but if he is Innocent God vindicate him.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2021
daddytime:

Exactly the same way the unfortunate ones who brought you into this world to be a nuisance, a rapist, and a paedophile are fond of talking nonsense.
Eeyah na social media matter you carry for head like this I go use you catch cruise you go tire,dumba$$
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Richthekid: 5:46pm On May 01, 2021
Oh
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by unmask: 6:19pm On May 01, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2lKW8u30pg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COTkYggDO3s/?igshid=xfu7h8oh7s70
what nonsense is this one saying? You want a solution and we have provided one. Put the man in jail.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by dotuntayo: 6:42pm On May 01, 2021
That is his problem, he does not have feeling for his fellow adult woman or he is too timid to talk to one but he can take advantage of little one who he believes will not be able to report him. This woman didn't help him but make his matter worse because this is more evidence about his life style.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by mrkings84(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2021
chris51:

AMEN

Exactly my brother
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2021
Not until they see a very concrete evidence against the man, I cannot believe whatever is been said abiut the man..
We all heard about Pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA vs Bukola Dakolo, we all know what later happened after the court trial..

Some People won't mind kicking others down just because they are down too.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by maasoap(m): 4:45am On May 02, 2021
berbs:
E don pass oooo. Punch newspaper has watched the CCTV and Lagos state government has given us update. However, if the biological parents wants to settle out of court, all the nagging of Iyabo Ojo and co will end. Their ranting don end be that.

The government has authority for case not to be settled out of court.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by berbs: 4:47am On May 02, 2021
maasoap:

The government has authority for case not to be settled out of court.

And who is the government
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by maasoap(m): 4:49am On May 02, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin

This is an open and close case, all this gragra is just nuisance. Attempted rape and rape nah the same thing (sexual violence). Just like not robbing a bank is not an excuse for entering the bank with an intent to rob.

grin grin

I want him to be punished for the little part caught on camera but the charges can't include attempted rape, just sexual harassment of the a minor and all that.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by maasoap(m): 5:15am On May 02, 2021
Fiscus105:
every forgotten actors and actresses want to re-blow on baba ijesha saga.

meanwhile, in another angle, if one colleague is in problem I think it shouldn't be his or her colleague that is supposed to be at fore-front to send such colleague to Golgotha.

The recent issue of Isa Patami is a case study. despite how weighty his allegations, naija Islamic affairs is not leading opposition.

Why should they involve themselves in game of politics? He made his comments some 20 years ago and it just became politics few weeks ago. One wonders if these actors had been living in the moon for the past 20 years or the past couple of years he was made the minister!
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by maasoap(m): 5:25am On May 02, 2021
CSTRR:
I can see why rape is a serious problem in Yoruba land especially.

A lot of support from there.

Rape is a problem everywhere in Nigeria since we don't punish the culprits deservedly.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Fiscus105(m): 6:31am On May 02, 2021
maasoap:

Why should they involve themselves in game of politics? He made his comments some 20 years ago and it just became politics few weeks ago. One wonders if these actors had been living in the moon for the past 20 years or the past couple of years he was made the minister!

oga, secretary of NSCIA led by sultan of sokoto
made comment to defend him, I only silent on it because I dnt want to say dirty about religion.

his comment when he was defending Isa Patami......when Yusuf, the then Boko Haram leader was arrested it was pastor( Christian minister) that bailed him 3 times ........ Goggles is ur friend you can Google it
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by maasoap(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

oga, secretary of NSCIA led by sultan of sokoto
made comment to defend him, I only silent on it because I dnt want to say dirty about religion.

his comment when he was defending Isa Patami......when Yusuf, the then Boko Haram leader was arrested it was pastor( Christian minister) that bailed him 3 times ........ Goggles is ur friend you can Google it

I read it too here on nairaland. What anyone still failed to do was to say that Sultan lied about that.
BTW: that can't be classified as defending him but just a statement of fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Final Year Student Stabbed To Death By His Friend Over Girlfriend In Bauchi / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos / Lady Strangled To Death At Garrison Portharcourt, Lifeless Body Dumped (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.