Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall (44206 Views)

Kogi Ex-Governor, Yahaya Bello Plotting To Leave For A North African Country / Syrian Refugee Sentenced To Prison For Plotting To Bomb Nigerian Church In US / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by maasoap(m): 6:48am On May 02, 2021
berbs:

And who is the government

Definitely family is not the government. You might want to rephrase your question or better explain yourself
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by zolajpower: 6:57am On May 02, 2021
Heavensent01:

low IQ like me will just come online to be insulting people old enough to birth me

staunch ediot like I'm grin

The joke is on my harlot mother
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Heavensent01(m): 7:29am On May 02, 2021
[quote author=zolajpower post=101302950][/quote]

like I'm see English

since the mods refuse to ban and tame your stupidity, they'll hear from me if I'm banned for taming your gross stupidity

waiting for you to upturn this since the level of your IQ is 1kb
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by berbs: 7:43am On May 02, 2021
maasoap:

Definitely family is not the government. You might want to rephrase your question or better explain yourself

If the family says no and the government says yes, who would be the primary witness I'm sorry, no matter how painful it is, the child's privacy matters and it's good to let her decide if she would want to be known at that age as the molested. Don't think she'll be able to handle it because the media will definitely churn out everything to the last both truth and lies.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Fiscus105(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2021
maasoap:

I read it too here on nairaland. What anyone still failed to do was to say that Sultan lied about that.
BTW: that can't be classified as defending him but just a statement of fact!

which statement has he released to condernm Isa Patami base on his sympathy he had with Boko Haram and alqaeda in the past? you urself u have sympathy for patami perhaps on basis of religion affinity.

going back to what bring this issue, colleague shouldn't be at fore front to send his/her colleague to Golgotha.

bye n bye

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by zolajpower: 10:25am On May 02, 2021
Heavensent01:

like I'm see English

since the mods refuse to ban and tame my useless life and stupidity, they'll hear from me if I'm banned for taming your gross stupidity

You re waiting for me to upturn this since the level of my IQ is 1kb
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by maasoap(m): 11:04am On May 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

which statement has he released to condernm Isa Patami base on his sympathy he had with Boko Haram and alqaeda in the past? you urself u have sympathy for patami perhaps on basis of religion affinity.

going back to what bring this issue, colleague shouldn't be at fore front to send his/her colleague to Golgotha.

bye n bye

No, I don't. I can't even identify him in the stand alone or group picture. I just don't understand why now. It wasn't like Kemi Adeosun NYSC exemption letter that was just recently discovered. He has been a minister for how many years now?
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by maasoap(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2021
berbs:

If the family says no and the government says yes, who would be the primary witness? ??

The video of what he did is already with the government. This is a serious crime, it's not between the victim's family and baba Ijesha, but govtment vs baba Ijesha. And I hope you understand that this not a civil offence, it is a criminal offence. No sane society allows criminal offence to be swept under the carpet because of lame excuses when evidence is overwhelming.

I'm sorry, no matter how painful it is, the child's privacy matters and it's good to let her decide if she would want to be known at that age as the molested.

Privacy can't come before justice, justice is more important than privacy.
Two, she's a minor, she can't be put on a stand, her face wouldn't be shown to the public during the trial, even her name shouldn't be released if not for all those attention seekers making videos up and down about it.
Thirdly, she's a minor, she can't be allowed to make decisions for herself.

Don't think she'll be able to handle it because the media will definitely churn out everything to the last both truth and lies.

She's a minor, she has no business with the media people.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by larrybee2017(f): 12:48pm On May 02, 2021
femi4:
When they know that they are not making sense, they always love to add "na my opinion" at the end of their comments
Your senselessness no be here cause you made no point. Next time use your brain to respond to questions not your third leg.
If you read my post and digest you will see how big you display your lack of common sense. I aired my own and I think I need clarifications not just some toddler who respond without reasoning

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by smileclement(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2021
CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Molesting 14 Year Old Girl

Don't watch this video if you're not up to 18 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sRCHD29i8A
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by berbs: 7:25pm On May 02, 2021
maasoap:

The video of what he did is already with the government. This is a serious crime, it's not between the victim's family and baba Ijesha, but govtment vs baba Ijesha. And I hope you understand that this not a civil offence, it is a criminal offence. No sane society allows criminal offence to be swept under the carpet because of lame excuses when evidence is overwhelming.

Privacy can't come before justice, justice is more important than privacy.
Two, she's a minor, she can't be put on a stand, her face wouldn't be shown to the public during the trial, even her name shouldn't be released if not for all those attention seekers making videos up and down about it.
Thirdly, she's a minor, she can't be allowed to make decisions for herself.

She's a minor, she has no business with the media people.

Okay, let's see how that goes. He should still be punished because his hands were caught in the cookie jar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Strangled To Death At Garrison Portharcourt, Lifeless Body Dumped (Graphic) / Missing DELSU Student, Elozino Ogege Found Dead. Tongue, Breasts Removed / Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.