Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall (44226 Views)

Kogi Ex-Governor, Yahaya Bello Plotting To Leave For A North African Country / Syrian Refugee Sentenced To Prison For Plotting To Bomb Nigerian Church In US / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by daddytime(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2021
anselm791:

You're a sick child, get help fast.

Death to you all rapists and paedophiles.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Adakintroy: 10:38am On May 01, 2021
There is small ogbajne in every woman.

Something of seven yrs ago. The person proberly don move on with life.

If the guy no become popular this matter no for come up.

In other words they just wan bring am down

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by rajiedreez: 10:42am On May 01, 2021
Baba ijesha f.up but I heard from a media personnel yesterday that baba ijesha and princess once had an affair together, but I don't know how true it is. Even if its true and things went sour between them to the extent of wanting to set him up, if he doesn't indulge in such act before, he won't fall for it.

So in my own opinion they want to deal with baba ijesha because they know his f.ups and he also is an unrepentant pedophile. Because the first issue happened 7 years ago and princess probably just knew about it, she didn't need to set up another instance for it to happen again, did they even consider the child's state of mind or her psychological balance to face her abuser again. What do you think will be in her mind for the rest of her life. She'll still remember this last one as a part of the abuse baba ijesha did and not as a staged set up.

We've had instances of people coming out to confront their abuser after decades without having to stage another scene for him to be caught in the act, and eventually getting the person locked up. Bill Cosby and R. Kelly happened to abuse people decades ago and are now paying for it. What you think the girl will do if she was older than that and was capable of killing baba ijesha, let's say for instance she's now an adult and a martial artist or a soldier that can really handle a man and treat his f.up, she can kill the guy even before princess and co come inside. So in that case it won't be baba ijesha case again instead it will be a murder case.

So ni idieyi, let's always think of consequences before taking any step. Me I know that the girls face will soon show on the internet before the case is wrapped up. And that will be very bad.

Ireo
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Nobody: 10:45am On May 01, 2021
Who is trying to bring him down? For what reason?
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by domaya21(f): 10:45am On May 01, 2021
iammo:
undecided

No matter how sentimental Nigerians are while picking sides, the law doesn't care about sentiments, judgement would be based on verifiable facts and not mere sentiments

They should have cleverly made him confess in his own words, rather throughout the video he was barely apologizing without stating his actual offense or reason for the apology

Go and watch the video again. This time pay attention and you will hear him confess
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Komu1048(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2021
1972xy:
I doubt if Bukky has a girl child. if she has i doubt if she is truly the mother of the girl because she won't care of the girl is raped.
And , I don't really blame Bukky because she doesn't know what rape is because she has never fall a victim.
If Baba Ijesha could rape a 7 year girl and go with it and still came back to repeat same when the girl turned 14...then he must be a devil incarnate.
He will rot in jail.

O ye judges, I hail thou grin
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Ebuka78: 10:49am On May 01, 2021
dododawa1:
OP,what is the meaning of VETERAN.

You no do 2go that time?

After Veteran na Master.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Christistruth00: 11:01am On May 01, 2021
PCG001:
тнe gυy dιdn'т conғeѕѕ вυт jυѕт apologιzιng
тнere'ѕ dιғғerenт вeтween тнe тwoundecided
apologιzιng & conғeѕѕιng

What was he apologising for?
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Rebelutionary: 11:08am On May 01, 2021
iammo:
undecided

No matter how sentimental Nigerians are while picking sides, the law doesn't care about sentiments, judgement would be based on verifiable facts and not mere sentiments

They should have cleverly made him confess in his own words, rather throughout the video he was barely apologizing without stating his actual offense or reason for the apology

Have you forgotten the cctv Footage?
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Rebelutionary: 11:10am On May 01, 2021
TheManhattan:
Who is trying to bring him down? For what reason?
I tire...bring who down...like who is he abeg!
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Emocruize(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2021
dododawa1:
OP,what is the meaning of VETERAN.
very experienced
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by ofiko123(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2021
Who the hell is baba ijesha??
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by ihimiray(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2021
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Lamasta(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2021
The way Iyabo Ojo was insulting Yomi Fabiyi U know this is definitely more than the Baba Ijesha rape case....

They should alow the authorities do their job and the law takes it course abeg.....
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by herveze: 11:39am On May 01, 2021
tunary:
This old woman must be very foolish for taking side on a rapist. because you know him as a good person doesn't mean he cannot do it.

Nobody good finish

We all have our negative side

trust no one

Some old people are still living in their 20s
You are calling someone rapist without evidence proof,I pray one day one lady In your area will call you a rapist in in front of everybody. Why can't they produce the evidence and cover the face of the girl and court sentences Baba Ijesha? Do you think court can just sentences him because of only the video he was just begging for mercy.you can watch the video again,Baba Ijesha never say he molested the girl or rape her

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by helinues: 11:40am On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
shut up

If you are truly intellectual capable, why not write your own opinion about the thread instead of attacking other's own.... undecided
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Calitoscassius(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2021
ALARAPE22:

I wish you the same.........When common sense is not common. The result is always negative.
More bullshit! cheesy you think you made sense repeating the same worn out phrase, common sense bla bla bla. And the latter you just made up from your warped reasoning.

For someone like you who thinks or believes that because the government is bad, Nigerian politicians looting, thieving, raping and committing other unnacceptable crimes and atrocities. Then it is okay if child rapists go about raping children. You are far from having sense. As if it is the fault of the children who are raped that politicians and the government are committing crimes. grin

You condenm politicians for their crimes but cannot condenm baba Ijesha for molesting a 7 years old child. grin

People like you blame others for their bad manners and crimes. Rather than accepting responsiblity for their own deeds.

What is the connection with Baba Ijesha raping a child with buhari, boko haram, looting and bad politicians? I see no connectings. The changes for a better crime free nigeria and better governance should start with you and Baba Ijesha the two of you should take responsibilities for your actions, then maybe the politicians will copy from you. It is very sad because millions folks with your kind of mindset exist in Nigeria and yet they want a better Nigeria. grin grin

Because thieving politicians are covering their crimes amongst themselves then Baba Ijesha friends should cover up his peadophilia. Baba Ijesha is lucky. People like me would have broken his 2 legs make him disable before anything else.

I don't think you have children. When you do. I pity them.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by HolySpiritFire(f): 11:54am On May 01, 2021
Oga you're yarning dust! Find sense buy nah, haba!
Drabeey:
If you ask for my previous view of things. Still won't detract...

cctv+girl allowing her to touch, 14 years old girl should be able to shout, but she didn't (maybe Acting). "we rushed in..." but baba Ijesha still fk up lipsrsealed
Read my previous talk
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by YorubaLord: 11:54am On May 01, 2021
Iyabo Ojo na just one unfortunate prostitute! E no go better for am and Baba Ijesha. angry
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Codes151(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2021
iammo:
undecided

how you people think bothers me. It was said he was caught touching the girl in the video. Just say you want to see that. Then go to court and ask for the video. Pervert
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by dangotesmummy: 12:21pm On May 01, 2021
Sirmuel1:
She may be right.
she claimed he was impotent but he married and his wife got pregnant and birthed twins before they lost the kids

He's impotent but he's making a child sit on his dirty black pen1s Abi?

You people should be thinking before talking
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by dangotesmummy: 12:28pm On May 01, 2021
tenzofall:
May the Baba Ijeshas in your area fall on your 7year old daughter! Mumu woman
don't mind the mama agbaya.ijesha cup don full.wjethet he goes to jail or not he's already an outcast because when people are him arriving a place, people Will quickly carry their children,when he enters a public place let's say a bank or church, people will be giving him cynical looks that make him uncomfortable like thr look of a pedophile

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by olatuns2017: 12:29pm On May 01, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2lKW8u30pg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COTkYggDO3s/?igshid=xfu7h8oh7s70

Sb will do that to your children

... unfortunately you an animal for supporting Baba Ijesha
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by rosy1992(f): 12:34pm On May 01, 2021
This woman is insane, it seems she doesn't have a daughter. Even if the crime was committed 10 years ago, he deserves to be thrown to the deepest part of hell.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by ddeola: 12:35pm On May 01, 2021
At last, we have just one woman who is calling them to order. They are busy throwing stones as if na dem holy pass. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Sirmuel1(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2021
tenzofall:
grin

You no well at all cheesy
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by pacespot(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2021
The way that Iyabo Ojo is going about the rape issue is like she has point to prove or something to benefit from it, imagine threatening yomi fabiyi simply because he airs his view. When these women start to sleep with politicians, they will be behaving as if they can harrass any man, she is actually banking on her political sugar daddies to fight the rape case. We all know how dino melaye and co's like to lavish money on these actresses.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by Edmaths: 1:04pm On May 01, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2lKW8u30pg

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COTkYggDO3s/?igshid=xfu7h8oh7s70

If indeed Baba Ijesha did what he was alleged, then, it's very wrong of him, whether set up or not.

However, on the part of the mother, Princess, was there any sexual relationship gone sour between Baba Ijesha and Princess prior to the 'set up'? Were they really dating each other?

If there was a romantic relationship gone sour between Baba Ijesha and Princess prior to the incident, what led to their separation?

If there was a romantic relationship gone sour between Baba Ijesha and Princess prior to the incident, Princess now 'setting up' Baba Ijesha to deal with him is very wrong. Princess needs to be reprimanded for that.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by HRMK: 1:13pm On May 01, 2021
arrant nonsense!bring him down from where?what makes him so special?he wuldnt be on the list of first top 50 of nollywood actors!YEYE DEY SMELL!EVEN CAMERA CAUGHT HIM RUBBING THE GIRL'S BODY WITH HIS HANDS!WHAT DO U CALL THAT?RUBBISH!
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by murmee: 1:36pm On May 01, 2021
betshopagent:
keep spitting trash. he was also deceived to be fingering a minor. stop covering evil
A minor at the age of 14? What was her reaction when the fingering of her body was going on for 30 minutes? Did she resist or call out for the foster mother that was not so far away? How could the fingering last for 30 minutes if your so called minor was not cooperating? Ordinary shouting would have put a stop to the fingering in the very first minute. Frankly speaking, we cannot rule out the possibility that the girl prompted the whole fingering. It could be part of the big trap and don't expect CCTV to show that part because it would have been edited out!

1 Like

Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by anselm791(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2021
daddytime:

Death to you all rapists and paedophiles.

Death belongs to everybody you fool.
Re: Bukky Black Supports Baba Ijesha, Accuses People Of Plotting His Downfall by daddytime(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2021
anselm791:

Death belongs to everybody you fool.

You shall meet a very horrible death I pray you.

Keep up with your evil and devious ways.

Make I catch you and your evil rapists near my sisters or daughters, I'll castrate and feed your balls to dogs and watch life sniff out from you very slowly.

Bastard paedophilic rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Married Man Nude Pictures Leaked On Facebook. / Man Who Impregnated His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Edo Paraded By Police (Photo) / Robber In Ijankin, Lagos Crushed To Death While On Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.