Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Great Tribulation Has Ended. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Tribulation Has Ended. (4239 Views)

Events Of The Great Tribulation / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / The Great Tribulation Has Ended. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: The Great Tribulation Has Ended. by MrPresident1: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2022
It pains me a lot when I see people still expecting a great tribulation. It is sign that they do not understand biblical timelines and datelines. It is a sign that they do not understand the unfolding of the prophecies of the Bible. This day and age, people are still expecting a great tribulation, despite all that you have passed through - the slave trade, colonization, neocolonialism, exploitation, brutality, impoverishment, debasement, lynching, Jim Crow, racism? And you the so-called BLACK man who has been the subject of all these sufferings is still expecting a future tribulation? You must be mad. You are mad though. You are mentally deficient, this is why you are called BLACK not because of the colour of your skin, but as a sign of your devolution, that punishment of your LORD is upon you to debase you. This is why you are called BLACK.

So you are still expecting a great tribulation in future where someone will come and enslave you and your loved ones, flay you and your loved ones, punish you and your loved ones? Wake up from your slumber. The great tribulation of the Israel of God ended on the 14th of August 2017. What we are experiencing today in Nigeria, is the involuntary spasms of a chicken that has been beheaded, there is nothing it can do to anyone. The devil has been beheaded by Christ and castrated and cast into the dunghill. If you have discerned the Bible well, you would realize that this is the time that the Bible urges us to lift up our heads, for our redemption draws near.

Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Re: The Great Tribulation Has Ended. by MrPresident1: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Psalm 3:1-3
King James Version

3 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.

3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
Re: The Great Tribulation Has Ended. by MrPresident1: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 6 Reasons; Why People DON'T Worship God / This M.f.m And Their Die Prayers / Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.