Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass (6312 Views)

Throwback Video Of Peter Obi Declining When Mbaka Asked Him For Money / Shiek Nura Khalid: They Were Happy When I Hit Jonathan Hard, Asked Him To Resign / Renaming Of Imo Government House And Douglas Road to IKONSO - Chris Obiekwe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by iammo(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2021
hosemujica:
My brother I de shame for these people. Thank God Niger Delta republic no stupid like this

This whole Ipob thing they have turned it to Nollywood drama

2 Likes

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Quality20(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2021
That ritualistic juju man whose juju could not stop him shot dead, is d one u calling commander? Ritualistic commander

1 Like

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by goodnessme1(f): 8:59am On May 01, 2021
711eleven:
[s][/s] shatap you're very ugly
goodnessme1
I have seen him,so No need to continue engaging him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by freddybonz(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2021
Lol....but hope u guys know if this thing turns into a war, a lot of people would suffer and die painful slow deaths because a black man doesn't know how to fight war, he only knows how to be barbaric
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Charmingrascal(m): 10:07am On May 01, 2021
Localemperor:
I was in a haste because am already late for work, I got to the bus stop and needed "drop" ( when you use drop, the motorists are not allowed to carry other passagers, but a higher fee is charged )

Me: Drop

KekeMan: Where??

Me: Commander Ikonso Road

KekeMan: #300, hope say you carry change oo

One things about Easterners is this, once its come to emancipation of Igbo's from Nigeria everyone from all works of life is interested..
So far, those leaving in IMO state have as a matter of ugency obeyed the change of Douglass Road to Commander Ikonso road.

Full compliance... grin

If this is true I commend the tricycle Union in the state because for that man to have known where you were referring to as Ikonso road many of his colleagues have also obeyed the instructions of Kanu.

Uzodinma is really in trouble
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2021
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Stone03: 1:10pm On May 01, 2021
MrSamsung:

Fuullllll compliance with utmost alacrity grin cheesy

Odogwu, Alacrity no be small one oo

2 Likes

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Stone03: 1:14pm On May 01, 2021
iammo:
And how will this lamba give you Biafra

It shows we are gradually moving farther from Nigeria. Adopting our own style of living

4 Likes

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Stone03: 1:51pm On May 01, 2021
One day, I the son of man will definitely visit Ikonso Government House in Imo state
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by tobenuel(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2021
you try shaa, but there is no Keke plying owerri town for long now

2 Likes

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 01, 2021
grin grin grin

When are you renaming Kanu’s Compound?
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by 2elliot: 11:24pm On May 01, 2021
helinues:
Very sweet lie.
Tell us more
pained bot
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by 2elliot: 11:25pm On May 01, 2021
hosemujica:
My brother I de shame for these people. Thank God Niger Delta republic no stupid like this
You are a very stupid ogogoro man.

1 Like

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by hosemujica: 11:42pm On May 01, 2021
2elliot:
You are a very stupid ogogoro man.
I'm Ogogoro man from Niger Delta republic, you are ogogoro man from landlocked Biafra, stay your lane make I stay my lane, two different countries here.
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by 2elliot: 11:48pm On May 01, 2021
hosemujica:
I'm Ogogoro man from Niger Delta republic, you are ogogoro man from landlocked Biafra, stay your lane make I stay my lane, two different countries here.
Come to Obunagha Community in Gbarain clan, Yenegoa L.G.A, Bayelsa State. I go buy you enough ogogoro. U go drink till stupor, and choke on your vomit and kpai like the stupid drunk that you are. Uselessness kee u dia.

2 Likes

Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Gandollaar(f): 12:59am On May 02, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Have you renounced Islam?
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Nobody: 1:24am On May 02, 2021
hisgrace090:
Igbo's are united.
The people of Umuleri and Anguleri (or whatever) would like a word.
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Nobody: 1:24am On May 02, 2021
hisgrace090:
Igbo's are united.
The people of Umuleri and Anguleri (or whatever) would like a word.
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Tochj(m): 1:42am On May 02, 2021
Freestainworld:
That is how it starts, by the time it becomes a popular trend, the government will know that these guys are not playing
You have time to answer unnecessary post.
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by Olatomiwami(m): 5:13am On May 02, 2021
hosemujica:

Igbos has rubbished the intellectual igbos, these people are disgracing igbos I swear, miscreants has taken over igbo land.
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by LegendsCoded(m): 5:41am On May 02, 2021
stop deceiving the public. There are no Keke on major roads in Imo.
Localemperor:
I was in a haste because am already late for work, I got to the bus stop and needed "drop" ( when you use drop, the motorists are not allowed to carry other passagers, but a higher fee is charged )

One things about Easterners is this, once its come to emancipation of Igbo's from Nigeria everyone from all works of life is interested..
So far, those leaving in IMO state have as a matter of ugency obeyed the change of Douglass Road to Commander Ikonso road.

Full compliance... grin
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by xelly: 5:43am On May 02, 2021
Localemperor:

Full compliance... grin

Where are you learning from? Lai Mohammed or Presidency?

Keke in Douglas hmmm....
Re: What A Keke Man Did When I Asked Him To Take Me To Ikonso Road Formerly Douglass by maasoap(m): 7:34am On May 02, 2021
rowland545:
Commander ikonso.... grin

Which military sch e go? Which warship e day command?

Next now nah field marshal dem go call I'm ...ipob and stupidity..

But I love wat they r doing to buhari I just hope it doesn't turn back and bite dem in d ass

No be today now.
Commander with no military experience, president without election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan In Secret Talks With Tinubu / Stella Oduah Must Not Be Removed / Photos Of America Welcoming GEJ And PMB. Who Did They Respect The More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.