Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday (69466 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: 'HIV Awaits Davido'. Calls Chioma 'Mumu' / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by inchristalone(m): 2:47pm On May 01, 2021
OP show me where Davido called Chioma Mama Ify in this video or you pay me back my data.

Onye asi.
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 01, 2021
Lool Davido na bastard grin grin grin
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by 2mch(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2021
DECLAN2015:

Me think na only me see am
She look like Igbo man for face. Like Imo governor. grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by wink2015(m): 2:49pm On May 01, 2021
Are they divorced?
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by JEFFERSON016(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2021
Mama Ify
Papa Ify
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Jonathan39: 2:53pm On May 01, 2021
Can I see your picture? I want to check something
brainmax2000:
omo this girl wowo jare forget sentiment..all you see is constant thick makeup...too fake.
just wash all that emulsion paint off her and see mgbeke
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Bedrooomsecret: 2:54pm On May 01, 2021
This is too bad.
I never imagined this coming.
Where is the Assurance?

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Oshokalo: 3:07pm On May 01, 2021
make una free davido,the guy tire for her efo riro and egusi,she think say she go trap am with afang soup,maybe one guy one marry am before,she brake that one heart
hissss

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Holaomoakin(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2021
Like he wants to remove her from being "sisi" completely!zzzzzz
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by zinizta: 3:17pm On May 01, 2021
design104:
sad
It's what Igbo people use na.
Nothing spoil

Nothing spoil ,�

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 01, 2021
na d clown there may dey drink wine sponsor that birthday but check him surrounding you go find out say e never sponsor birthday for him mama before..f**king simp, na this kind nain make girls dey do anyhow, dey find kpekus may you no go see..rubbish
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by ACE1010: 3:24pm On May 01, 2021
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWhbSvh--E8

Dmw boss, Davido, has wished his ex fiancee and baby mama, Chioma Rowland, who turned 26 today, a happy birthday.

Any hope that there might still be chances of rebuilding the broken romantic relationship between them has been quenched after he referred to her as 'Mama Ify' instead of the usual 'Wifey' or 'Assurance.

Sadly, there seems to be no more assurance as she is now “Mama Ify”

Sharing one of Chioma's birthday photos on his Insta story, Davido wished Chef Chi a happy birthday saying:

"All God's blessings on your birthday today, make it a great one Mama Ify".

Chioma in reaction, sent a simple 'Thank you '.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWhbSvh--E8

Na wa oo..
Nothing wey Adamu and Musa no go see for gate...
Which one be ex-fiance again : : lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Femeto: 3:27pm On May 01, 2021
grin cheesy grin Mama Ify. He done use am finish turn am to second hand product.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by HabibGwen230(f): 3:31pm On May 01, 2021
wink2015:
Are they divorced?
they were never married,i think you wanted to ask have they broken up?
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Ayobami7(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2021
happy birthday to her
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by faithfull18(f): 3:48pm On May 01, 2021
Ladies, receive sense.
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by AngelicBeing: 4:00pm On May 01, 2021
visijo:
A Lion is not the most dangerous animal because Samson killed a lion.
And then a woman killed Samson..
What else do you want to know??�
Gbam, it is called woe to the man grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Valhalaog(m): 4:33pm On May 01, 2021
She has given birth, pu**y no tight again baba need tight puna,

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by lukman22: 5:07pm On May 01, 2021
OP this is not true. That speech was made by Davido's Cousin Clark Adeleke.
https://www.instagram.com/p/COUugGfDvoM/
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Jimmyubah2: 5:22pm On May 01, 2021
Shey she don born for am?
Wetin remain again?

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Jimmyubah2: 5:24pm On May 01, 2021
Oshokalo:
make una free davido,the guy tire for her efo riro and egusi,she think say she go trap am with afang soup,maybe one guy one marry am before,she brake that one heart
hissss
No be only brake na gear.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Blackdisciple(m): 5:25pm On May 01, 2021
And what is wrong about that
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Blackdisciple(m): 5:28pm On May 01, 2021
brainmax2000:
omo this girl wowo jare forget sentiment..all you see is constant thick makeup...too fake.
just wash all that emulsion paint off her and see mgbeke

No she dope bro I once saw her makeup free picture, she's cute walai...

Just that Davido as a Yoruba niggarr wey em be, em no fit dey with one babe even if em finally marry today em go still dey cheat.
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Jayslyder: 5:33pm On May 01, 2021
She no be mama ify??

He called as it is abeg
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Spechialone(f): 5:37pm On May 01, 2021
Reminds me of the song with these lyrics;
" Flames to dust, lovers to friends, why do all good things come to an end... "
Her good times are not yet over, it depends on how she takes the whole thing...
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by xpensivealex(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2021
Assurance don become endurance. Chai! Notin last forever

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:42pm On May 01, 2021
Hahahaha, very funny

But e shock me

Anyway it's from Papa Ify to mama Ify

The only difference is the P
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Kanmagram(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2021
Ex fiancee?
This life no balance at all

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Durklil: 5:57pm On May 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by grandstar(m): 5:59pm On May 01, 2021
To marry this kain girl would be dangerous.

She might cheat with Davido if the chance arises

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 01, 2021
Is she not mama ify?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chika Ike Unveils New Office And Studio In Lekki (video) / Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.