Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday (69301 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: 'HIV Awaits Davido'. Calls Chioma 'Mumu' / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Sophia Momodu Replies Davido’s Shade. Calls Chioma A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by dyangprof(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2021
bluebay:
Chai. No more Assurance

Assurance company don liquidate

Lol
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by pansophist(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2021
Davido is not tall, not-so good-looking, and just ordinary, but he is rich, an American, famous and influential. There are lots of Davido in the street that Chioma wouldn't look at twice. So what? Davido is not dumb, he understands the game, and as a celebrity, he will always doubt the love from any woman, because women by nature will throw themselves at him. It's that simple. These girls are just so dumb and assume men can't think and see their game.

She saw the truckloads of baby mama that had sojourn the journey before her, but like many women, naively thought she is too special and too good to be able to privatise Davido for herself only. All I see is a broken girl trying so hard to tell the world that she is strong and doing fine. Why the provocative dressing, excessive makeup, butt job and being all over the media? When one is deeply lacking in the fundamental areas of life, they tend to distract themselves with cheap pleasure and indulge in personal vanity.

You lay your mat, please, lie on it.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 01, 2021
Davido: Give me assurance, insurance... ( He was referring to Ify. Ify is the assurance Chioma has on Davido and not herself. Ify has insured her for life
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Ebupresh67(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2021
Once relationship don enter de attachment of child's name to mama or papa... just forget it
Love has given way for condition
�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Temptee101(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Things fall apart

That's life.. best friends become strangers, friend become family, family become enemy etc..

Once lover doesn't mean he should start wishing her bad.. Good one obo

Nice talk.
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Wealthier: 9:06pm On May 01, 2021
This life sha. I actually do feel for her. She seems to still be in love with davido but davido has lost it.

How people fall out of love though. Love is indeed scary.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Orpe7(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2021
Chioma go still fit go her village so
She has brought huge shame to her family
Even mama chiamaka wey use chioma do example for her daughter before now don dey use chioma mama laugh
See life

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Kingbrown061: 9:18pm On May 01, 2021
it is obviously clear that davido have stayed his lane
chioma is no longer his assurance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90CNXClBWcI
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Candycrushy(f): 10:00pm On May 01, 2021
Men will always embarrass you
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by flyingdutchman(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2021
As a man and a husband, that was a very disrespectful way to address your child's mother. It was done in bad faith and with the intent of making her look unattractive to men out there. Very evil little shit stain like David.
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by AllenSpencer: 10:09pm On May 01, 2021
Ficient:
Davido: Give me assurance, insurance... ( He was referring to Ify. Ify is the assurance Chioma has on Davido and not herself. Ify has insured her for life

All his baby mama1s are insured for life.

Especially his first child, A man will forever be attached to his first, especially when its a girl. they ride and die together
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Tabert: 10:15pm On May 01, 2021
Edouard Mendy’s Appreciation tweet!

Edouard has made history as the first goal keeper in the premier league to not concede any goals in more than 12 games.

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Bimpe29: 10:34pm On May 01, 2021
The assurance is hoax.

Such is life of those who put the cart before horse in a romantic relationship.
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by Edyice: 4:32am On May 02, 2021
I just pity the dude that will follow her
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by luluosas(m): 8:17am On May 02, 2021
Na so this boy will useless the lives of girls and dump them in the toilet. I pity those yeye girls falling for this guy
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by luluosas(m): 8:19am On May 02, 2021
Which husband? You mean those boyfriend/girlfriend relationships? Hmmmm
flyingdutchman:
As a man and a husband, that was a very disrespectful way to address your child's mother. It was done in bad faith and with the intent of making her look unattractive to men out there. Very evil little shit stain like David.
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by skinny419(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2021
Jenny1010:
This davido wicked o . That's why I refused to date him when he asked me out
Jesu ! madam u can blow lie

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by flyingdutchman(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2021
luluosas:
Which husband? You mean those boyfriend/girlfriend relationships? Hmmmm
I am a husband and father. Don't you read anymore
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by KingClown(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2021
embarassed
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by luluosas(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2021
Do you know what it means to be a husband? You can be a father, but you can't qualify to be called a husband when you have not done what is required for one to be called a husband. Take care
flyingdutchman:

I am a husband and father. Don't you read anymore
Re: Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday by flyingdutchman(m): 5:55pm On May 30, 2021
luluosas:
Do you know what it means to be a husband? You can be a father, but you can't qualify to be called a husband when you have not done what is required for one to be called a husband. Take care
You win. You are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.