Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) (48093 Views)

Tony Elumelu Shares Pictures With Family On Easter / Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) / Tony Elumelu Shares Christmas Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by iceylyn(f): 1:26pm On May 01, 2021
grin
Felicity001:

Its goes beyond keeping fit my dear, the man is an Agbor man that is how most men from that region are naturally, 7-8 out of 10 are naturally like that it doesn't mean they keep fit it just what God blessed them with and another thing is their age, they will look small and fit but full of age.

My dad, Uncles, elder brothers and myself are living proof of what I'm trying to explain.

If I tell people my age they say I look 10-15years younger, I don't gym but the built the 6pack, spider shoulders and blades are just there naturally.

One last thing again, they're very strong and big down the there. shocked

Look for an Agbor man you'll easily point out these qualities I just listed up there.

No jokes.grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 01, 2021
Built2last:
This is why you can't be doing Yahoo or cutting soap.

You need patience and hard work and with time things will change for good.

I have said it, no money ritual or soap cutting or Yahoo can make you the richest, why will i do it

But Elumelu started with yahoo yahoo naw grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by olaodun: 3:40pm On May 01, 2021
It is a testimony and an assurance that there is hope for every living beings so my brother if your way is rough today cheer up and seek wisdom and work hard with prayers it will be well
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by gidgiddy: 4:22pm On May 01, 2021
Tony Elumelu, an example of a successful Igbo businessman
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by chaloskyx: 6:24pm On May 01, 2021
we know you are doing well tony you dont need to rub it in our faces abeg we have more serious matters to attend to jare
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by Horiolah(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:
My menthol.

An intelligent man with impeccable style.

At his age he is still keeping fit. Kondomatic and his younger brothers already spotting pot bellies

grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by Ebupresh67(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2021
What a reference!!
God help us
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by MoneyTrees(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2021
You're not doing well angry
I'm unimpressed angry angry
Do you think Tony Elumelu will come out on social media to tell you the no of soaps he's used. grin grin
Do you think riches doesn't come with price??
Do you think as a CEO of a bank, he's not indulged/covered up some high profile money laundering cases

All una pastors were dey watch blue film, I weak for una sad angry angry

Built2last:
This is why you can't be doing Yahoo or cutting soap.

You need patience and hard work and with time things will change for good.

I have said it, no money ritual or soap cutting or Yahoo can make you the richest, why will i do it
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by stieyven(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
Same sandals Moses wear God take provoke when he see Moses for holy ground take say “Moses, comot that thing you carry enter holy ground, no talk, just comot am .”

BTW, he doesn't look poor.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by Kennyfancy(m): 2:02am On May 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Do you think they will give a dam about this? You don't seem to know how Yahoo have eating deeply into almost every part of Southern Nigeria.
it's has eaten so much just like terrorism has eating deeply into every part of the Northern nigeria
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by hamxee33(m): 7:53am On May 02, 2021
chatinent:

I'm aware.
Gud to know
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by lastempero: 10:10am On May 02, 2021
Idiko1:

Are you okay? What rough or turbulent period did you discern from the picture? The dude probably come from above averages family. The picture did not any way or shape depict a person in rough life.

Wether rich or poor, there must a turbulent time of ur life.
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by 9jaRealist: 6:13am On May 03, 2021
chatinent:
Same sandals Moses wear God take provoke when he see Moses for holy ground take say “Moses, comot that thing you carry enter holy ground, no talk, just comot am .”

BTW, he doesn't look poor.

He wasn’t poor, but he wasn’t rich either...
His parents were Bendel State civil servants.
>
Re: Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) by XAUBulls: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
HeWrites:
No doubt, every successful personality today had one time had it rough or gone through turbulent periods which are at times documented in pictures. This is the case of billionaire Tony Elumelu, Igbere TV reports.

The philanthropist and Chairman of United Bank for Africa (UBA) recently got many talking after he posted a throwback photo of himself.

He made the post on Twitter as he joined the 'How it started vs how it is going' social media challenge.

The tweet gained huge traction with over 53k likes as of the time of making this report.

Nigerians marvelled at how times have changed for the Harvard scholar, with many making funny remarks about his looks.

https://twitter.com/TonyOElumelu/status/1387778996033757202?s=20
Lol... That's how we role. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / CEO MTN Nigeria, Ferdi Moolman Speaks On Xenophobia Attacks In South Africa / Newly Completed Phase Of Ariaria International Market With Lift & AC Added (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.