Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding (91834 Views)

The New Trend Of Bridesmaids Rocking Sneakers On A Wedding Train / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black / Before And After Makeup Photo Of A Philippine Lady Rocking Edo Beads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by shankara7: 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Gown is more adorable.. The female gender is just confused.
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:41pm On May 01, 2021
Wedding dresses are just tedious generally.

But I think I'll still rather wear a gown. An elegant one.
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by ecomalchemist(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2021
Opor repete !

The future is truly female.
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Pweetyccee(f): 3:42pm On May 01, 2021
Not for me
I love d gown

1 Like

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by flexlatifa: 3:43pm On May 01, 2021
This world don spoil
Soon they will be wearing bumb shot

Hmmmmmm

Sining out.....
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by jesicajonna(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2021
Beautiful
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2021
Aderuporkorr:
They are gradually killing norms and traditions around

Who’s traditions and norms?
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 01, 2021
Not cute.

1 Like

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by UltimateSpice: 3:46pm On May 01, 2021
Cool.
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by wpadmin: 3:47pm On May 01, 2021
Where is Sapphire?
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by ictjobber: 3:48pm On May 01, 2021
Anything oyibo start dey usually find its way to Africa.. Especially Nigeria
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by KosiGee(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2021
Are these people not the ‘males’ in lesbian and transgender relationships??
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Prolificgiant(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2021
sancho44:
nice
win ur money don't disturb us
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Georgejeez: 3:49pm On May 01, 2021
Those are pics of white models ,,

Show us pics of Nigerian or African ladies wearing wedding gowns sorry wedding trousers or jumpsuit then we can discuss..

1 Like

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Heffalump(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2021
That's why one lady here is always typing "the future is female". Now I know why!
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by cococandy(f): 3:49pm On May 01, 2021
It’s beautiful
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by GeneralPula: 3:51pm On May 01, 2021
What’s new on this?
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 3:54pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:
This I can manage, but there is nothing I hate more than women in senator material or agbada. I know it is not my business, but I am quite old school. I still think gowns bring out the beauty and allure of a woman.

I used to wear shirts and pants to work, decided to switch to gowns, blazers and skirts. The first day I came with one gown, my alfa male boss looked at me and said “you should do this often”.

**rolls eyes in an intense, brain-touching manner** Thank God it's for you, sha.
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On May 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

**rolls eyes in an intense, brain-touching manner**

Lol. You don’t like gowns?
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by castrol180(m): 3:55pm On May 01, 2021
Ademola47:
Religious extremism apart, ladies rocking trousers is still fine. But going this length is a no no!

The Wedding gown is more like a regalia worn to dignify the formal entrance into the institution of marriage. At such, it should be held sacred.

Hope this is not another righteousness2?
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 01, 2021
Wedding gown or nothing as far as I am concerned.
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by chukwugoziegi: 3:58pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:
This I can manage, but there is nothing I hate more than women in senator material or agbada. I know it is not my business, but I am quite old school. I still think gowns bring out the beauty and allure of a woman.

I used to wear shirts and pants to work, decided to switch to gowns, blazers and skirts. The first day I came with one gown, my alfa male boss looked at me and said “you should do this often”.

By the way, there is no trend like this in Nigeria. I am yet to notice it. Nigerian brides are still rocking gowns. cheesy cheesy

A Nigerian Actress wore a white Jumpsuit to the Registry last month. It was beautiful.
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Magnoliaa(f): 4:01pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. You don’t like gowns?

I do. To me, any style can look good on women- if it's rocked well. Traditional, English, trousers and agbadas, abayas, khakis. They can achieve any attraction purpose quite well, and especially in distinct ways you haven't seen.

WoundedLamb:

I see nothing wrong with these trousers actually. There are definitely feminine i.e. designed to "bring out the beauty and allure of women". I'm of the opinion that people should put on what they feel comfortable in provided ethics aren't shattered. I'm a man but I don't quite subscribe to the idea that a woman needs the validation of some alpha male to feel good. Taste varies and the alpha male is just an individual; many other "alpha males" might want the women around them to look fiercer. You'd be surprised at the number of women who aren't comfortable in gowns.

Anyway, to each, his own.

Yeah. This is also another thing.

On another note what's the association of "masculine" clothes with fierceness sef?
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by WoundedLamb: 4:01pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

By the way, there is no trend like this in Nigeria. I am yet to notice it. Nigerian brides are still rocking gowns. cheesy cheesy

I see nothing wrong with these trousers actually. There are definitely feminine i.e. designed to "bring out the beauty and allure of women". I'm of the opinion that people should put on what they feel comfortable in provided ethics aren't shattered. I'm a man but I don't quite subscribe to the idea that a woman needs the validation of some alpha male to feel good. Taste varies and the alpha male is just an individual; many other "alpha males" might want the women around them to look fiercer. You'd be surprised at the number of women who aren't comfortable in gowns.

4 Likes

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by Dncl2021: 4:02pm On May 01, 2021
unity004:
grin grin so it's now that op notice the trend, something that has been around since time immemorial even here in Africa, men wear skirts on their wedding day

Hahaha this is funny me be dey think say na only Scottish people dey wear kilt grin grin

Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On May 01, 2021
OP doesn’t know what a jumpsuit is. A reverse Google image search would reveal the obvious. Anyway, I don’t care. Marriage na marriage, no matter what the bride wears.
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by pocohantas(f): 4:06pm On May 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I do. To me, any style can look good on women- if it's rocked well. Traditional, English, trousers and agbadas, abayas, khakis. They can achieve any attraction purpose quite well, and especially in distinct ways you haven't seen.

I hate that agbada own. Jumpsuits are feminine, but you see agbada on women, I can never be a fan. Too stiff and bulky for the feminine frame.

WoundedLamb:

I was obviously being mischievous with the alfa male part. As for every other thing you said, you are right. It was my opinion, not imposing.

chukwugoziegi:

A Nigerian Actress wore a white Jumpsuit to the Registry last month. It was beautiful.

Good for her. cheesy
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by TheRedpillguy: 4:06pm On May 01, 2021
Wants to be like Men so bad
Re: The Newest Trend Of Brides Rocking Trouser-like Outfits For Their Wedding by neyopumpn(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2021
Nice and fantastic outfits.

Check this out and lend your voice http://ninasffn.org/demand-referendum/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Perfect White Cream Safe? / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.