Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? (46939 Views)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Polynek(m): 1:46pm On May 01, 2021
You said you hv forgotten the name of the Flower, I think the name is Catuse-Spectabilise
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Oppy2k2: 1:58pm On May 01, 2021
Remove the horse put cow, remove the eagle, look for one imbecil-e way they comot saliva put to represent our dull leaders. leave the black shield as we are all in darkness before before. Change the white line to red line meaning a blood path. Remove the green vegetables and draw Fulani herdsmen as dem no they allow our farmers stay for farm. Draw bullion van driving by Tinubu and Bihari drinking innocent people blood.

That is who we are
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I believe in one Nigeria
Same hear, man. We believe in one NIGERIA free of bad leaders from all Geopolitical Zones!!!

Justice and peace shall reign!!!!
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Matkoto: 2:15pm On May 01, 2021
All living creatures in the COA sef don tire 4 dis country... dem go soon disperse, (cuz the unity is fake) as oduduwa republic,biafra and naija delta republic go soon part ways.
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by richmond500: 2:28pm On May 01, 2021
Caleycashh:
Try to sound smart!?...No you sound naive, let me give you a simple example, in a family setting who gives the orders, who mandates them and who adheres to them!?... that's how every sane country system works, It starts from the fuckin president to least citizen not the other way round, ask yourself why do people obey rules and regulations of foreign countries when they travel out!?, because it's a sane environment, Nigeria has a very serious issues and it stems from leadership not the masses!
A failure always try to take away blame from himself. U are what a failure is.
If ur house is on fire and ur father does nothing about it, it then means u won't do anything cos ur father did nothing? The country belongs to politicians alone abi? U better go back to school and learn what democracy means. U just sounded ridiculously foolish while trying to sound smart
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Guyman02: 2:37pm On May 01, 2021
don grill the eagle serve him darling daddy come replace am with vulture grin grin grin
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Sacrosanct12(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2021
I see it everyday but just like my nose ,my eyes ignores it.
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Ghostofsparta1(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2021
The flowers is called chrysanthemum.
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Onitola2: 2:48pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
So I was just surfing the internet, browsing through the pages of google and I saw the Nigerian Coat Of Arm, it caught my attention and I begin to wonder how it has lost almost all of its identity.

Quick Check

So forget government, my question is, what are u doing to maintain the motto of the COA? cos I know we will come here and start insulting government first
who cares
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by thuxzwda1: 3:08pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
So I was just surfing the internet, browsing through the pages of google and I saw the Nigerian Coat Of Arm, it caught my attention and I begin to wonder how it has lost almost all of its identity.

Quick Check

So forget government, my question is, what are u doing to maintain the motto of the COA? cos I know we will come here and start insulting government first

"Unity & faith, peace & progress"
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Oshokalo: 3:16pm On May 01, 2021
them suppose arrest that person who design that thing,he suppose to put 2 cows,he should go and remove those horses
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by SniperAssassin: 3:19pm On May 01, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:
Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Useless!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you Dio?
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Caleycashh: 3:46pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
A failure always try to take away blame from himself. U are what a failure is.
If ur house is on fire and ur father does nothing about it, it then means u won't do anything cos ur father did nothing? The country belongs to politicians alone abi? U better go back to school and learn what democracy means. U just sounded ridiculously foolish while trying to sound smart
What If your Father didn't raise you properly!?, or even killed you due to his own selfish reasons, that's same way Govt mess the masses up!, how many Nigerians are patriotic from their hearts!?... None!, the ones who deceive themselves do so cus of the money, your argument sounds so stupid as if you are not even in Nigeria, Quit being Stupid the country belongs to the rich class if you don'tt know better wake up cus with your useless certificate and democracy shit talk they still do whatever the hell they want and get a bailout without hassles, life is garbage in garbage out, if the Government impacts value in their citizens, they will get value in return, you as you mumu reach what has the Govt. ever impacted in your miserable life!?... IDIOT!!!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by WeRblessed(f): 4:04pm On May 01, 2021
Are you serious? The only thing that comes out of shithole is shit!
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by optimusprime2(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:

Quick Check

Has it occurred to you, that what truly flies Nigeria's flag in eyes of the world Currently, is the people?
For example; John Gboyega, Kamaru Usman, Israel Adesanya, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Burna Boy, Chimamanda Adichie, Chinua Achebe... the list continues and cuts across all fields... bottom line Nigerian people are gifted and are celebrated globally.

But the land itself has problems... alot of problems.
I never used to see things this way, but suddenly I realised that the colonial setup was to blame... the experiment failed.
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Richthekid: 5:30pm On May 01, 2021
Never will
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Nehemiahjnr(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
lol, I swear and I bin respect the country that time ehn.
Come see me wen I deh sing national anthem na, I go just serious, even if ant bite me, I no go twitch, i go stand erect, shoot out chest deh shout Arise o compassiongrin
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by NwokoloOwa: 6:18pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:

Quick Check

The flower is actually the floral emblem of Nigeria known as Costus spectabilis
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Suremikky(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
I take back my pledge to Nigeria.

May Ogun kill our heroes past

ogun Don almost kill den finish but the evil seed wey dem sow just begin germinate
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
I take back my pledge to Nigeria.

May Ogun kill our heroes past

Hahahahaha
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by richmond500: 11:32pm On May 01, 2021
optimusprime2:

Has it occurred to you, that what truly flies Nigeria's flag in eyes of the world Currently, is the people?
For example; John Gboyega, Kamaru Usman, Israel Adesanya, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Burna Boy, Chimamanda Adichie, Chinua Achebe... the list continues and cuts across all fields... bottom line Nigerian people are gifted and are celebrated globally.

But the land itself has problems... alot of problems.
I never used to see things this way, but suddenly I realised that the colonial setup was to blame... the experiment failed.
there was a man(my uncle) who said, one of the ways to succeed is not to blame the world u find urself because we don't get the choice to choose but how can u find the means to excel in that world. While some give excuse for the country, others are getting richer.

The rich will get richer while the poor gets poorer.
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by richmond500: 11:37pm On May 01, 2021
Caleycashh:
What If your Father didn't raise you properly!?, or even killed you due to his own selfish reasons, that's same way Govt mess the masses up!, how many Nigerians are patriotic from their hearts!?... None!, the ones who deceive themselves do so cus of the money, your argument sounds so stupid as if you are not even in Nigeria, Quit being Stupid the country belongs to the rich class if you don'tt know better wake up cus with your useless certificate and democracy shit talk they still do whatever the hell they want and get a bailout without hassles, life is garbage in garbage out, if the Government impacts value in their citizens, they will get value in return, you as you mumu reach what has the Govt. ever impacted in your miserable life!?... IDIOT!!!
We are not given the chance to choose where we come from.

In life, we all have one thing to blame, u can either see the blessing in ur society or be blind and blame d society, in the next 20yrs, there will be a different set of billionaires from Nigeria, u can either think of growing or remain stagnant and blame the country, I have learned to always try and if I didn't get anywhere, I'll blame myself
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Caleycashh: 11:45pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:

In life, we all have one thing to blame, u can either see the blessing in ur society or be blind and blame d society, in the next 20yrs, there will be a different set of billionaires from Nigeria, u can either think of growing or remain stagnant and blame the country, I have learned to always try and if I didn't get anywhere, I'll blame myself
And you know I'm not a billionaire how!?... Oga go sit down you dey mental and I know sure say you dey live for Naija, exaggerating billions as if it's easy as you said, keep deceiving yourself!... Hopeless hope, i know your type!
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Caleycashh: 11:49pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:

So because we aren't given your illusion chance we should condole a country basking in decadence, why do most Nigerians hussle for foreign citizenship!?... Oga your country is a shithole!, stop sugarcoating it and call a spade a spade, there's no country in the world that the masses layout laws and Government follows. its always the other way round in every sane country. stop arguing ridiculously foolish!
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by richmond500: 11:49pm On May 01, 2021
Caleycashh:
And you know I'm not a billionaire how!?... Oga go sit down you dey mental and I know sure say you dey live for Naija, exaggerating billions as if it's easy as you said, keep deceiving yourself!... Hopeless hope, i know your type!
I didn't say billions is easy, I'm not a billionaire either but I've got a positive mindset and that is an advantage for me.
Try have a positive mindset and u might see from my view
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by richmond500: 11:51pm On May 01, 2021
Caleycashh:
So because we aren't given your illusion chance we should condole a country basking in decadence, why do most Nigerians hussle for foreign citizenship!?... Oga your country is a shithole!, stop sugarcoating it and call a spade a spade, there's no country in the world that the masses layout laws and Government follows. its always the other way round in every sane country. stop arguing ridiculously foolish!
well its ur mindset and I can't help u, u have to help urself, I knew ppl that got richer than they were 5yrs ago in this Nigeria that u think things aren't moving, those are the people I get inspiration from and not ppl like u kid
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Caleycashh: 11:52pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
I didn't say billions is easy, I'm not a billionaire either but I've got a positive mindset and that is an advantage for me.
Try have a positive mindset and u might see from my view
Hahahhahaa, Ok Oga Positivity, I am more of realist tho... so I can't see your shitty illusions and positivity about a useless country that can't even boast of 24hrs electricity, you better wakeup from your mumu, it's a dead nation!
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Caleycashh: 11:53pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
well its ur mindset and I can't help u, u have to help urself, I knew ppl that got richer than they were 5yrs ago in this Nigeria that u think things aren't moving, those are the people I get inspiration from and not ppl like u kid
Yes let them also make you a billionaire!, Hahahahaa
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Caleycashh: 11:55pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
Even the people you are talking about most are applying for their visas to leave the hell on earth!
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by optimusprime2(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
there was a man(my uncle) who said, one of the ways to succeed is not to blame the world u find urself because we don't get the choice to choose but how can u find the means to excel in that world. While some give excuse for the country, others are getting richer.

The rich will get richer while the poor gets poorer.

Your uncle was very right... the best way to excel as a Nigerian, requires leaving "the encased world" (Nigeria) to another world where you can spread your wings.

Note a large percentage of Nigerians who have excelled globally, did so outside the shores of Nigeria.

Call it what you may but Nigeria is currently a failed state.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Caleycashh: 11:57pm On May 01, 2021
richmond500:
And also ask them how they made it, cus most probably made it illegally!, you are the kid here! seeing things from a naive perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Price List Of Gas In My Area (see Photo) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence. / How Buhari’s Emissaries Met Sowore In Detention - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.