Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? (46913 Views)

Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Who Designed The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? / FFK Questions Why Naira And Army Coat Of Arms Have Arabic Inscriptions On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by richmond500: 12:04am On May 02, 2021
Caleycashh:
Hahahhahaa, Ok Oga Positivity, I am more of realist tho... so I can't see your shitty illusions and positivity about a useless country that can't even boast of 24hrs electricity, you better wakeup from your mumu, it's a dead nation!
ur perception about reality is more real than reality itself.
Do have an amazing night, bye
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Caleycashh: 12:05am On May 02, 2021
richmond500:
ur perception about reality is more real than reality itself.
Do have an amazing night, bye
You too Bye!
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by naheem8307(m): 5:58am On May 02, 2021
richmond500:
I take back my pledge to Nigeria.

May Ogun kill our heroes past

Plus Amadioha. . Lol
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:35am On May 02, 2021
Lazy youths surfin till you jam COA
Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Geomonde(m): 8:05am On May 02, 2021
grin
richmond500:

cheesy
richmond500:

Re: When Last Did You Check The Nigerian Coat Of Arms? by Ntente(m): 12:22pm On May 02, 2021
ESPN GLOBAL BUSINESS EXPLAINED

ESPN is a very good business opportunity,
It is legit, simple, swift and secured.
There is nothing to regret about the business it is paying. And we strongly believe it will last for years. Because of much security codes attached to the business transactions. To avoid hackers tampering individuals Accounts and companies Account.
So invest and watch your fun grows.
Email_me if interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos / Saraki Doles Out N5m For Ailing Actors, Promises To Transform Nollywood / Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.