Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (34038 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Rukayat Shittu: 26-Year-Old Lady Gets APC Ticket For Kwara Assembly / Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by chloride6: 6:07pm On May 01, 2021
Lmao...na you dey think am like that...

Govt no really care sha...

Chop and clean mouth..

Bring solder out if anybody complain.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
I was just thinking, how would the next APC's presidential candidate campaign?
Considering the challenges currently facing the nation, which many have allegedly attributed to President Buhari's incompetence, whoever gets the APC's presidential nomination would have to either campaign on continuity or rubbish the present administration's style.
If he, or maybe she, chooses continuity, then such a candidate has to answer the questions of many Nigerians about PMB's alleged incompetence.

If the candidate chooses to go the opposite, he would be campaigning against the current government.

So, will it be:
"We will fix the damages caused by Muhammadu Buhari"

Or

"We will continue from where President Buhari stops"?

It has to be one of the above statements.

If you were to choose, which would it be?

Make una come answer small campaign question.

Apc politicians dont care
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by wwwtortoise(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2021
adanny01:

You know perfectly well that this country can't divide peacefully, that means you should prepare for war.

War is a driving force to civilization vis-a-vis peace.

Without war there will be no peace.
Likewise without peace, war is nonexistent.

The choice is yours ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Indispensable85(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

They have enough to make a statement and apply pressure.

But it's not just about making a statement. It's beyond that. They just don't have the numbers to push it through. Those Apc slaves in the assembly will kill it.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 6:16pm On May 01, 2021
PrecisionFx:

Apc politicians dont care

You are right.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 6:18pm On May 01, 2021
adanny01:

That you are even think about it means you are delusional.

Do you think the government will fold it's arms to allow the country divide.

Let me tell you the fact, the North is 1 indivisible entity, the SW is a follower of that indivisible entity. The SS isn't following the SE to neverland. The SE remains alone in the quest for a state, that means SE should prepare for civil war. Besides, more than a quarter of the population of SE is outside doing business and hustling, non of which is willing to go back home. However, these Igbo guys in Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and everywhere join their online brothers to rain insults on whoever has ears without even thinking it through.

How is it possible that Nigeria will break peacefully without the suspension of the constitution. The constitution made even creation of a local government nearly impossible, how much more a country. Abi na military coup una dey plan, that will result in worst case than the 1966 "July rematch"

Anyone thinking Nigeria will break is living in denial.

You are right.
My statement was a big IF.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 6:19pm On May 01, 2021
duality:

How did Buhari win in 2019.

So if INEC announce APC winner with Zero votes and the courts say APC won, what will you do.

We are talking about the process leading to the election and you are talking about the outcome. It is obvious what you guys already have planned. angry
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 6:20pm On May 01, 2021
humilitypays:
There won't be election in 2023.

And if by chance election holds in 2023, the winner will be selected by those controlling the Presidency now not through any free and fair election.

So campaign or no campaign it will never have effect or decide who will win if election would hold in the first place

You have a valid point there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 6:22pm On May 01, 2021
SocialJustice:
The candidate will continue the status quo and nothing will happen. Election will come and go, results will be announced. That's the reality of Nigeria.

Unfortunately true.

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 6:24pm On May 01, 2021
kinibigdeal:

Dont trust politicians. They will simply tell you that it will take years to repair what PDP has damaged for 16yrs. They will tell you that the PDP in Buhari's government are the ones sabotaging his efforts that if you vote for them they will plug them out so you can see Buhatis efforts

Sad reality.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 6:25pm On May 01, 2021
gabicon:

APC will run and win, PDP can't put their house in order, this crop of PDP politicians don't have what the old guard had. The turn out of the elections will be low. Stomach infrastructure will sweep the whole election, the more money you can spend the better your chances.

Sad reality.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 6:28pm On May 01, 2021
Jolomenas:

No matter what, we the hausa fulani muslims will vote for our son!!!

So you mean the "Hausa Fulani Muslims" will field another candidate in 2023? Interesting.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Fooolishbuharri: 6:30pm On May 01, 2021
Indispensable85:

But it's not just about making a statement. It's beyond that. They just don't have the numbers to push it through. Those Apc slaves in the assembly will kill it.

Politics Bro is about compromises and concessions. There are 63 APC senators and about 45 PDP senators. I believe there are sane people who can be reasoned with. The 2023 elections will be a bigger sham than the 2019 polls without that bill passed into law
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by knightphoenix: 6:30pm On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You can't see cos you are shortsighted.. Elections will hold and a winner will emerge...can even be the APC presidential candidate..

The PDP strongholds are under one hunchback albino's command, and as long as he lives, he would want to flex his muscles by saying 'no erections in all s/East states:..This command will be strictly followed by his dumb followers. I hope you know this is a big minus for the evil party, PDP

Secondly, with the way the Igbos are badly behaved of recent, it will be easy for the ruling party to play ethnic cards. I will tell you categorically again,..any candidate the Igbos support won't win eRection in Nigeria
it is you that is short-sided
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by EvansU: 6:31pm On May 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
Considering the challenges currently facing the nation, which many have allegedly attributed to President Buhari's incompetence, whoever gets the APC's presidential nomination would have to either campaign on continuity or rubbish the present administration's style.
If he, or maybe she, chooses continuity, then such a candidate has to answer the questions of many Nigerians about PMB's alleged incompetence.

If the candidate chooses to go the opposite, he would be campaigning against the current government.

So, will it be:

Or

Any of the above answers are not acceptable so long the person belongs to APC.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by zombieHUNTER: 6:32pm On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You can't see cos you are shortsighted.. Elections will hold and a winner will emerge...can even be the APC presidential candidate..

The PDP strongholds are under one hunchback albino's command, and as long as he lives, he would want to flex his muscles by saying 'no erections in all s/East states:..This command will be strictly followed by his dumb followers. I hope you know this is a big minus for the evil party, PDP

Secondly, with the way the Igbos are badly behaved of recent, it will be easy for the ruling party to play ethnic cards. I will tell you categorically again,..any candidate the Igbos support won't win eRection in Nigeria

Haha

Is this what the op asked you?...
Bloody tribalists everywhere
Igbo this... Igbo that

How will the APc presidential candidate in 2023 campaign... Will it be on continuity or by admitting that the current administration has failed ....

This is what the thread is about....
The op never mentioned any tribe
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by PissfulProtester: 6:36pm On May 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Haha

Is this what the op asked you?...
Bloody tribalists everywhere
Igbo this... Igbo that

How will the APc presidential candidate in 2023 campaign... Will it be on continuity or by admitting that the current administration has failed ....

This is what the thread is about....
The op never mentioned any tribe
At least you are no blind to see I reacted to a post

Dumbass
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Indispensable85(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Politics Bro is about compromises and concessions. There are 63 APC senators and about 45 PDP senators. I believe there are sane people who can be reasoned with. The 2023 elections will be a bigger sham than the 2019 polls without that bill passed into law

Hmmmmm..... E go hard ooo because many of these Apc senators and reps will also benefit from the sham..... U know reps will also have to concur.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by ceejay10(m): 6:48pm On May 01, 2021
agent01:
The current situation in the country will not be permanent. Everything is going to be alright!
fingers crossed. that's what I want and wish. just that the current happenings makes me wonder .
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by ceejay10(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2021
emperor863:

Your grand fathers did worse than what you are doing now between 1967 and 1970 when they surrendered. Very soon you and your people will surrender this year, yes, this year. Soon you'll start to feel the heat.

Because things will definitely not continue to he like this, Nigeria will survive and we will elect a new president in 2023.

Thereafter, you will wail uncontrollably on Nairaland as usual.
idiots and dunces like u are exactly why things are degenerating so alarmingly . it's always about tribe, party and religion for you. tell me to explain to u if u are too daft to comprehend. u don't even know me or my tribe, yet u are spewing bollocks. go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by ceejay10(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2021
agent01:
We all know the problem of this country; if tackled with the right attitude, this country can be great again.
i absolutely agree with u. but the big question is are we gonna ever tackle them? and when?
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by GloShare(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2021
matrixme:

We forget how they played the PR card excellently well in 2015. People started believing that Buhari was the best thing since sliced bread, talking about how Nigeria used to be better when he introduced WAI years back. The concept of anti-corruption campaign got him an award at ECOWAS shortly after he began his tenure.
Talk about social media campaigns, it is this same administration that is trying to gag Nigerians online. Shame!
But all the same, we must consider that they have run out of ideas this time,[b][/b] so it will be a hard luck with PR. No more "16 years of misadministration of PDP", no more "they sat and shared money". It is with their actions that Nigerians will judge this time

Nigerians "Forgive and Forget" easily. Don't be surprised it will work again.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by ceejay10(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

Nigeria will survive. Some people will still vote for another repentant idiot again..

Our politics is quite predictable. Leave the e-warriors alone, when it come to voting, most will resort to hiding behind keypads while the commoner will be deciding their fate..
exactly. we keep recycling these same people. its frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by opribo(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2021
APC can never win election in this country, the only place they can win is in their jajaweed state.

So they should just go ahead and select their next leader over there and leave us alone.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Fooolishbuharri: 7:04pm On May 01, 2021
Indispensable85:

Hmmmmm..... E go hard ooo because many of these Apc senators and reps will also benefit from the sham..... U know reps will also have to concur.

Na true sha Bro. E no easy for this hell hole called Nigeria and the political class are the most useless and vile. They all benefit from sham elections so how would they want to sanitize the process?
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by cravingmind: 7:06pm On May 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

So, will it be:

Or

I pity the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by zombieHUNTER: 7:08pm On May 01, 2021
PissfulProtester:
At least you are no blind to see I reacted to a post
Dumbass

Zombies only react to a post without reacting to the thread....
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by biggy26: 7:11pm On May 01, 2021
ceejay10:
i am not discouraging anyone. it's just how I feel. if you are not really worried about the current happenings in the country, then that's living in denial. Truth is Nigeria is on the edge.
Any politician right now talking about elections should be ashamed of themselves. What Nigeria needs now isn't another election, there is even no need for one.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Tecno66: 7:19pm On May 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

So, will it be:

Or

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Indispensable85(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

Na true sha Bro. E no easy for this hell hole called Nigeria and the political class are the most useless and vile. They all benefit from sham elections so how would they want to sanitize the process?

That's the wahala my brother. They're all beneficiaries of the sham election. They know what they're doing. Na God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:27pm On May 01, 2021
ceejay10:
exactly. we keep recycling these same people. its frustrating.
I think we've got a part to play in the same cycle..

Please Vote Correctly
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by drlateef: 7:28pm On May 01, 2021
APC will require a master tactician to win the next election. I expect that tactician to tread softly in between the two options by staying in the middle course. Because either way is a minefield. APC cannot survive without Tinubu and that’s the only sure bet they have now. Any other person will lose woefully. And for those who predict Nigeria’s doom will not get it. Things can only get so worse before it starts to get better. PDP is not a better option for Nigeria. They also contributed majorly to the mess we find ourselves in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter / Mother Of Boy Who Was Killed In Owerri Bursts Into Tears As PDP Visits. Photos / Nigerian Army Blocks Christoph Koettl, New York Times Reporter On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.