Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (34028 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Rukayat Shittu: 26-Year-Old Lady Gets APC Ticket For Kwara Assembly / Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2021
Atiku will do his SIM swap soon. E go soon port go APC.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Blackfriday: 8:20pm On May 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Let us not live in denial.
Such comments will discourage people from getting their PVCs to vote this anomaly out by 2023.
Which of the anomaly?. And who will you vote in..

Tinubu
Atiku
Peter obi
Umahi
Saraki

Just who?

Soworo
Ezekwezili etc

Just who?
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Yeahmehn: 10:39pm On May 01, 2021
Are you a media strategist for APC? Do you live in Nigeria cos if you do you should know ApC has nothing to tell us or offer us!
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by asapants: 11:13pm On May 01, 2021
Nigerian politicians don’t have shame, all they are bothered is the �.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by InvertedHammer: 12:17am On May 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
I was just thinking, how would the next APC's presidential candidate campaign?
Considering the challenges currently facing the nation, which many have allegedly attributed to President Buhari's incompetence, whoever gets the APC's presidential nomination would have to either campaign on continuity or rubbish the present administration's style.
If he, or maybe she, chooses continuity, then such a candidate has to answer the questions of many Nigerians about PMB's alleged incompetence.

If the candidate chooses to go the opposite, he would be campaigning against the current government.

So, will it be:
"We will fix the damages caused by Muhammadu Buhari"

Or

"We will continue from where President Buhari stops"?

It has to be one of the above statements.

If you were to choose, which would it be?

Make una come answer small campaign question.
/.
You are giving Nigerians way too much credit. After all, they voted Buhari back in 2019.

3 cups of rice each and N5k, all the sins of APC will be forgiven in a heartbeat.

/
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by heniford2: 12:33am On May 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
Considering the challenges currently facing the nation, which many have allegedly attributed to President Buhari's incompetence, whoever gets the APC's presidential nomination would have to either campaign on continuity or rubbish the present administration's style.
If he, or maybe she, chooses continuity, then such a candidate has to answer the questions of many Nigerians about PMB's alleged incompetence.

If the candidate chooses to go the opposite, he would be campaigning against the current government.

So, will it be:

Or

another riggid election dem go win With INEC backing them nobi naijagrin
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by lovegeneration(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2021
I guess the person that is asking the question is apc member and he is trying to sample people opinion ooooo
IamNumeroUno:

So, will it be:

Or

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 2:58am On May 02, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/.
You are giving Nigerians way too much credit. After all, they voted Buhari back in 2019.

3 cups of rice each and N5k, all the sins of APC will be forgiven in a heartbeat.

/
What do you expect from a man that has been kept hungry for long and in the same time, has no hope?
Whatever comes to him becomes the new hope.

But this is so sad.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 2:59am On May 02, 2021
lovegeneration:
I guess the person that is asking the question is apc member and he is trying to sample people opinion ooooo
That is all your brain could think of? So pathetic, the way you reason.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 3:00am On May 02, 2021
heniford2:
another riggid election dem go win With INEC backing them nobi naijagrin
Sad reality
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by IamNumeroUno: 3:03am On May 02, 2021
Yeahmehn:
Are you a media strategist for APC? Do you live in Nigeria cos if you do you should know ApC has nothing to tell us or offer us!
No I am not, but I hope I could. Do you have a media strategy job for me?
No I am not in Nigeria at this time.

It is an obvious fact that APC has failed the people.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Karlosorji(m): 4:11am On May 02, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You can't see cos you are shortsighted.. Elections will hold and a winner will emerge...can even be the APC presidential candidate..

The PDP strongholds are under one hunchback albino's command, and as long as he lives, he would want to flex his muscles by saying 'no erections in all s/East states:..This command will be strictly followed by his dumb followers. I hope you know this is a big minus for the evil party, PDP

Secondly, with the way the Igbos are badly behaved of recent, it will be easy for the ruling party to play ethnic cards. I will tell you categorically again,..any candidate the Igbos support won't win eRection in Nigeria
no it’s your candidate that can win inflation
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by dododawa1: 4:31am On May 02, 2021
Election will cone and go like previous, nothing like WAR.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Wapchrist1(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2021
Am speechless Here but one tn must happened
Check my signature
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by oblaak(m): 11:59am On May 02, 2021
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://media1./images/7aca82779dcb9e050b0e21c38d9c5986/tenor.gif?itemid=21379360[/img]
This GIF is stale already. Try something else please
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by salam8528: 4:45pm On May 02, 2021
[quote author=Offpoint1 post=101289699]Lol, as long as you still have zombies like dead BBQ, Hell-anus, MAD-drill-guy and co... It'll effortless victory for APC.

All they need to do is to share 30k, bread and garri and they will forgot the entire passed 8 years. [/quoteSame applied to PDP as long as they have people who still collect 4liter kerosene to vote they will always win the Southeast even when PDP has nothing meaningful development to show over there
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by salam8528: 4:47pm On May 02, 2021
wwwtortoise:
undecided
The next APC presidential candidate is as good as the winner in the number one citizen race.

You know why?

Because where I come from votes don’t count.

The only way out of this national quagmire is the dissolution (peacefully or by warfare) of this shameful trinity that can never unite.
Where do u come from? And pls where does vote count in this country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 States With Highest Number Of Mud Houses. / Rivers Rerun: We Shall Stop Your Inauguration - Nwanosike Tells Wanjoku Of APC / Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari, Trump’s Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.