Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,522 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? (33983 Views)

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Rukayat Shittu: 26-Year-Old Lady Gets APC Ticket For Kwara Assembly / Reno Omokri To PDP: Bola Tinubu will gets APC Ticket, Don't Under Estimate him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Omoslim26: 4:22pm On May 01, 2021
Oga op if only you know how gullible many Nigerians can be you won't be typing this.

Did they not vote him in again after maximum failure in his first tenure??

Wats your guarantee that they won't like to continue from where he stopped?.

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by chuksey1(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2021
Not only who wins APC presidential ticket but the next elected president of this country is in deep shit, because he may not have enough time and resources to undo the damages of this current administration before people start complaining again.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Yankee101: 4:22pm On May 01, 2021
Buhari didn't win second term, they had to destroy the servers, talkless of another apc candidate
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Eriokanmi: 4:23pm On May 01, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:
They have refused movement of the amended electoral act just so they could rig the 2023 polls. PDP and every opposition would be mad fellows if their reps in the NASS don't push for that bill to be signed into law
On this one, they don't have a choice. It would be passed, though they'd end up falling victim

1 Like

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by yusufu16: 4:23pm On May 01, 2021
This is a good opportunity for PDP to takeover power.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Fvckyouall: 4:23pm On May 01, 2021
Common guys let's give daddy bubu one more year.

But we know it's still a fulani/hausa/Yoruba Muslim that would still win and we would all get wiped out
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Eriokanmi: 4:24pm On May 01, 2021
chuksey1:
Not only who wins APC presidential ticket but the next elected president of this country is in deep shit, because he may not have enough time and resources to undo the damages of this current administration before people start complaining again.
Nnkan ti baję Gaaaan angry

1 Like

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by yusufu16: 4:24pm On May 01, 2021
Omoslim26:
Oga op if only you know how gullible many Nigerians can be you won't be typing this.

Did they not vote him in again after maximum failure in his first tenure??

Wats your guarantee that they won't like to continue from where he stopped?.

We all knew Buhari did not win 2019 election. It was clearly rigged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Ykc2(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2021
Apc

1 Like

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Shattuck(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2021
when you say trouble you make it seem like they care, all they just want to do is just to have access to the treasury, the masses ,rather the leaders will be in trouble .
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Fooolishbuharri: 4:26pm On May 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
On this one, they don't have a choice. It would be passed, though they'd end up falling victim

Well let's hope so
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Freestainworld(m): 4:26pm On May 01, 2021
They will come to change the change, who ever will take over from Buhari will really suffer because the man have turned the country upside down.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Omoslim26: 4:26pm On May 01, 2021
yusufu16:

Well they must be planning another rigging spree again, and mind you they use votes to facilitate rigging, if people decide not to vote them they can't rig enough to win.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Jolomenas: 4:26pm On May 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
I was just thinking, how would the next APC's presidential candidate campaign?
Considering the challenges currently facing the nation, which many have allegedly attributed to President Buhari's incompetence, whoever gets the APC's presidential nomination would have to either campaign on continuity or rubbish the present administration's style.
If he, or maybe she, chooses continuity, then such a candidate has to answer the questions of many Nigerians about PMB's alleged incompetence.

If the candidate chooses to go the opposite, he would be campaigning against the current government.

So, will it be:
"We will fix the damages caused by Muhammadu Buhari"

Or

"We will continue from where President Buhari stops"?

It has to be one of the above statements.

If you were to choose, which would it be?

Make una come answer small campaign question.
No matter what, we the hausa fulani muslims will vote for our son!!!
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by West2019(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2021
Which election.nothing like election pls . Nigeria is shaking
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 01, 2021
ceejay10:
I don't see election happening in 2023. I don't see Nigeria surviving till then.

That's what they said in 2014...Nigeria won't survive in 2015, even to the point that they said that Nigeria had expired by 2014...and there were even people posting documents 'proving' the thing.

Nigeria will still be here by 2023....yes, at some time there may be a break up, or we may be assimilated into a larger super ECOWAS country in the fututre...but we will still be here.

If you are disastified with the way things are, get off nairaland, go into poltics, and campaign for the change you want.Buhari won in 2015 and 2019 because a lot of southerners who should have been on the street mobilising were here online playing 'fantasy countries'.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Igbudu8: 4:27pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=IamNumeroUno post=101280250]I was just thinking, how would the next APC's presidential candidate campaign?
Considering the challenges currently facing the nation, which many have allegedly attributed to President Buhari's incompetence, whoever gets the APC's presidential nomination would have to either campaign on continuity or rubbish the present administration's style.
If he, or maybe she, chooses continuity, then such a candidate has to answer the questions of many Nigerians about PMB's alleged incompetence.

If the candidate chooses to go the opposite, he would be campaigning against the current government.

So, will it be:
"We will fix the damages caused by Muhammadu Buhari"

Or

"We will continue from where President Buhari stops"?

It has to be one of the above statements.

If you were to choose, which would it be?

Make una come answer small campaign question. [/quote

Wow, what an indept and intelligent reasoning. Very difficult to handle for real. The Damages is just too much to handle.

1 Like

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Jolomenas: 4:27pm On May 01, 2021
Yankee101:
Buhari didn't win second term, they had to destroy the servers, talkerless of another apc candidate
What are you saying?
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Toosure70: 4:28pm On May 01, 2021
No problem for southner taking over.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by topoftheworld(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2021
Where is falseprophet now What do u see abt 2023
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Jolomenas: 4:30pm On May 01, 2021
ceejay10:
I don't see election happening in 2023. I don't see Nigeria surviving till then.
Okay ooo, the great seer!!
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by tuoyoojo(m): 4:30pm On May 01, 2021
As painful as it is to say.

Ask your self ,does ur vote count?

You could stand in the sun for hours and one cow somewhere would just be thumb printing on empty ballot papers and would letter be named as winner

Because if our vote truly counts, APC would not alienate itself from the pressing issues plaguing Nigeria. Because they know if an election holds now, they would "win" with a land slide victory.

Who is the head of INEC, Police, Judiciary and all the military formation, do u think they would go against their pay master

Come what may, I would still go to pacify my conscience that I did my part instead of just sitting and complaining

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Nickshrapnel: 4:30pm On May 01, 2021
ceejay10:
Hmm, interesting. I believe Nigeria will still exist past 2023

2 Likes

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by yusufu16: 4:30pm On May 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

Well they must be planning another rigging spree again, and mind you they use votes to facilitate rigging, if people decide not to vote them they can't rig enough to win.

And I also blame PDP for allowing them to rig the election. What stop PDP from bringing their own thugs to guard the election results. They will just allow APC to do anyhow with the results.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Jolomenas: 4:30pm On May 01, 2021
Toosure70:
No problem for southner taking over.

The north continues, we are born to rule you southerners
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by WibusJaga: 4:32pm On May 01, 2021
Some drastic changes just have to take place for Nigeria to survive 2023 & beyond, else....
We can't just continue with status quo.
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 01, 2021
yusufu16:

No. Buhari won. The problem was that PDP

1.Chose Atiku, a guy who has issues ..well well

2.Did not sort out problems in many middle belt states...especially Kwara

3.The votes in the SW, and middle belt were divided. PDP in particular has always won elections by winning the middle belt states.

4.Buhari spent over 20 years building his base of supporters...who came through for him in 2015 and 19.

5.APC is a party of people who don't like each other...yet when it is election time, they put aside their differences, and fight.

6.The opposition was diviided. PDP was divided in 2015 and 19.

The North has always votred for Buhari since 2003....yet Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan in 2011...beat him. There was no rigging then, and there has been no rigging now.

PDP will win in 2023...because after Buhari goes...there is no poltician from the North that can replace him. Even if Bubu backs tinubu...I cannot see Tinubu winning in 2023.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Mavrick2012: 4:33pm On May 01, 2021
ceejay10:
been hearing this for years
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Oshokalo: 4:34pm On May 01, 2021
despite the situation of the country a lot of people are still supporting APC there are people u don't insult jagaban in their present they will feel like beating u up and he is going for president,did he need campaigns to be voted in with is usual manipulation called ojoro
Re: Whoever Gets APC's Presidential Ticket Is In Big Trouble? by Kuginzi: 4:34pm On May 01, 2021
If you won't vote APC candidate simply because (Buhari) a Fulani man fails you, so now that PDP is about giving ATIKU another Fulani man presidential ticket, will you vote PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Destroy Cars & Other Properties Of Sit-At-Home Violators In Enugu / 'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) / ‘I Stayed In Room Next To Chibok Girl’s’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.