Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) (3643 Views)

One Of The Reasons I Will Never Get Married / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / The Internet (including Nairaland) Will Soon Be Filled With Dead People. (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by unamamatoto: 10:13am On May 01, 2021
The leg below is our trademark and, I am from the waste side...

I wish to join the other side...

Please, help with the form and relocation...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by EvolvedPisces(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2021
Lol

7 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by Williampisces: 10:16am On May 01, 2021
Ndi ofe mmanu

8 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 01, 2021
lol no be only waste side, dustbin side nkor?

igboAmaka grin

8 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by DaddyRochie1642: 10:18am On May 01, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by HealerH: 10:23am On May 01, 2021
Ebuka, is that you?

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by unamamatoto: 10:32am On May 01, 2021
HealerH:
Ebuka, is that you?
Olamide Oladipo Olatunji is my name

8 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 01, 2021
if you are still stupid at this age then nothing I repeat nothing can be done for you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by unamamatoto: 10:44am On May 01, 2021
Valkan:
if you are still stupid at this age then nothing I repeat nothing can be done for you
you will be make money and be happy for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 01, 2021
unamamatoto:
I will be unfortunate and depressed for the rest of my life for continually posting nonsense
Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by Franzinni: 10:53am On May 01, 2021
But the leg fresh sha... Really well taken care off ... Wow.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by lasisi69(f): 10:55am On May 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by unamamatoto: 10:56am On May 01, 2021
Valkan:

ode... Come out from your shell, make I rubbish you this morning

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 01, 2021
unamamatoto:
ode... Come out from your shell, make I rubbish you this morning

But wait lemme rubbish my self first

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by unamamatoto: 11:01am On May 01, 2021
Valkan:
lol... coward... my win... or, if you get moral, quote me differently

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 01, 2021
unamamatoto:
lol... coward... my win... or, if you get moral, quote me differently

lolcheesy
you are truly the lowest society can get to
Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by unamamatoto: 11:12am On May 01, 2021
Valkan:

lolcheesy
cheap punchline like you were born by a cheap LovePeddler...

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by unamamatoto: 11:12am On May 01, 2021
Valkan:

lolcheesy
cheap punchline like you were born by a cheap whoreeeeeee... lol

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by flokii: 11:14am On May 01, 2021
With their yam legs, you'll see them walking around like robots.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On May 01, 2021
unamamatoto:
cheap punchline like you were born by a cheap whoreeeeeee... lol

I lack the time to indulge you so I will leave you to bask in the euphoria of your stupidity cos that is and will always be what you are good at

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by unamamatoto: 11:15am On May 01, 2021
flokii:
With their yam legs, you'll see them walking aound like robots.
lol... with bitterness and frustration

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by unamamatoto: 11:16am On May 01, 2021
Valkan:

I lack the time to indulge you so I will leave you to bask in the euphoria of your stupidity cos that is and will always be what you are good at
lol.. awon copy and paste oshi... cry cry baby... Gay

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by rex444(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2021
See leg wey dey chop better food

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by dyangprof(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2021
unamamatoto:
you will be unfortunate and depressed for the rest of your life

Please there is power in the tongue

Stop this, you don't need it

God bless you

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by unamamatoto: 12:29pm On May 01, 2021
dyangprof:

God bless you
I take it back... God bless you too...

1 Like

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by unamamatoto: 12:29pm On May 01, 2021
dyangprof:

God bless you
I take it back... God bless you too...

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2021
Here come the yam legs descendants... To make it normal u will need like seven intensive surgeries.... That legs na stamina no be small... Na like two pillar holding a 20 storey building skyscraper... No be small thing mehn

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by Harry00(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by Emmanuel224(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2021
the yam leggers that guy was talking about, wow! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by Twelfthman: 12:52pm On May 01, 2021
Lol this is hilarious. Are you sure this pic isn't Photoshop?

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by princessdeo(f): 12:55pm On May 01, 2021
You can not create those legs so appreciate it.

Hi guys,
I have a YouTube channel which I want you guys to subscribe to, watch videos, leave comments, like and share. Help me reach 10k subscribers � come on guys! you all can do it�

Watch this motivational video and subscribe to my channel.

Below is the link to my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yAvn2Mtqtk

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Reasons I Don't Like My People (pics) by BigDawsNet: 1:03pm On May 01, 2021
unamamatoto:
The leg below is our trademark and, I am from the waste side...

I wish to join the other side...

Please, help with the form and relocation...

Goan collect form from bank na

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch: Man Competes With Sex Worker, Dies After Seventh Round / How Do You Make A Woman Fall In Love Wit You. / Mr Moderator U Are A Hypocrite!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.