Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Transferred Airtime To Someone But They Didn't Receive It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Transferred Airtime To Someone But They Didn't Receive It (1512 Views)

Watch: Sȅx Video Of Cynthia From Port Harcourt Came To Lagos To Receive It Huge / I Don't Give Head I Receive It - Andrew Tate / I Transferred Without Selecting A Bank Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Transferred Airtime To Someone But They Didn't Receive It by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 01, 2021
Please advise, I sent mtn 1k twice on 2 different days (2k in total) but he says he didn't receive it.

He also said he hadn't done NIN stuff and it affects his sim sometimes.

I sent from airtel and the person uses MTN. please advise.
Re: I Transferred Airtime To Someone But They Didn't Receive It by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:32pm On May 01, 2021
Don't send anything again
Going forward, send the person money to his account to buy the airtime
Re: I Transferred Airtime To Someone But They Didn't Receive It by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 01, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Don't send anything again
Going forward, send the person money to his account to buy the airtime
I am not sending anything again.

I intended to send to the account but you know it could come up as fraudulent transaction that's why I sent it as card.

2k is not much money but it's better to know what happened to it anyway.
Re: I Transferred Airtime To Someone But They Didn't Receive It by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 01, 2021
More input please.
Mods
Re: I Transferred Airtime To Someone But They Didn't Receive It by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 01, 2021
Please response
Re: I Transferred Airtime To Someone But They Didn't Receive It by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2021
Durentt:
Please advise, I sent mtn 1k twice on 2 different days (2k in total) but he says he didn't receive it.

He also said he hadn't done NIN stuff and it affects his sim sometimes.

I sent from airtel and the person uses MTN. please advise.
If the person uses MTN,
download the mtn app from playstore.
Input the MTN number you sent the recharge card to.
an OTP will be sent to the number. Now tell him to send you the OTP.
On the dashboard click on the 3horizontal icon on the topleft hand corner of the screen.
Click on recharge it will show if it went or not.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) / I'm Too Sensitive / If You Want Your Marriage To Be "SURE", Marry In The Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.