Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) (1511 Views)

Kenyan Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Married Woman. Photos / Man's Joystick Cut Off For Sleeping With A Married Woman. Photos / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
I support self-defense and I believe if a woman hits you then you have the right to defend yourself, but don't hit a woman it is wrong, this guy got a chair on his head for attacking a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FEGtHKEMSg

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/11/man-gets-chair-on-his-head-for.html?m=1
Re: Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
You tube had to censor the video, lol

Re: Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) by illicit(m): 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
illicit:
Lol

The guy do pass himself grin
Re: Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) by ttmacoy: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Chief so how do we join you in Brazil?

Please show us the way.

walkbrazil4k:

The guy do pass himself grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
sad chill with XXXTENACION

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Teslason:
sad chill with XXXTENACION

I respect you bro but because of you I won't respond to him anymore
Re: Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
walkbrazil4k:

I respect you bro but because of you I won't respond to him anymore
Thanks! Talking with him isn't worth the stress!
He gave his opinion, then just forget his comment!

1 Like

Re: Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Teslason:

Thanks! Talking with him isn't worth the stress!
He gave his opinion, then just forget his comment!

Yes, this is not his first time and I have been doing all my best to ignore him, at this point in my life I always do all I can to avoid trouble, I always mind my business, thanks anyway

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) by Teslason(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
cool
walkbrazil4k:

Yes, this is not his first time and I have been doing all my best to ignore him, at this point in my life I always do all I can do avoid trouble, I always mind my business, thanks anyway
cool cool cool
Re: Man Gets A Chair On His Head For Attacking A Woman(photos, Video) by Spending123: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2021
ttmacoy:
Chief so how do we join you in Brazil?

Please show us the way.

I go carry you for okada go there.

USA, UN, CHINA, RUSSIA, FRANCE, ISRAEL.

Declear Islam a terrorist organization now.

(1) (Reply)

Help.. How Can I Get To Ikotun From Ikorodu, Elepe / My Ex Brought Her Wedding Invitation Card For Me Yesterday / Mfoniso Udom And Emmanuel Magnus Pre-wedding Shoot Is The Perfect Dose Of Sweetn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.