Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) (59579 Views)

Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos / Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Nuelito: 1:05pm On May 01, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On May 01, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Omo everybody just dey born without marriage again.

The next generation go hear am because of this generation foolishness angry

I thought men do not want marriage again because it doesn’t benefit them and babymama is the way for high value mails?

Please, let’s enjoy this cruise. Congrats to him.

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by 1Alex: 1:05pm On May 01, 2021
Okay
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Gbagura: 1:05pm On May 01, 2021
Jelani and Jalil? See Ẹ̀gbá boy forming Jewish.

Posh lifestyle kee you there

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2021
Tired of wishing people congrats. I want my own congratulations

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by harryboyng(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

I pity his Children, Born of a sinful father that produces satanic music
I can already see how sorrowful those unfortunate children will be in future

YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE

10 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Etrusen(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2021
MrBachelor:
Irresponsible lifestyle.

how ?

please explain
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

You probably wanted to be funny but sorry, you ended up sounding like a douchebag!

6 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Saibits(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

Seek mental help

8 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Etrusen(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2021
Gbagura:
Jelani and Jalil? See Ẹ̀gbá boy forming Jewish.

Posh lifestyle kee you there

their matter tire me oo
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Starzo: 1:08pm On May 01, 2021
naija musicians and football age
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2021
Terrysam:
For Goat
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Venlony: 1:09pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

anointed Devil go to hell because that's where you belong to. Those children shall be happy and no sorrow shall befall them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 01, 2021
Awww so beautiful...
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by crafteck(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2021
Terrysam:

Y u de whine people naaa
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by big7: 1:10pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

Hope all is well at home?

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Reex12(m): 1:11pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

I thought men do not want marriage again because it doesn’t benefit them and babymama is the way for high value mails?

Please, let’s enjoy this cruise. Congrats to him.
E sweet na

our own na to give una belle grin

imagine sharing the same babydaddy with 3women, the jokes is on you women not us

4 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 01, 2021
sureteeboy:
Congratulations to him.
By the way, who is the mother of the babies? I never heard about any marriage ceremony
e nor concern you. Live your life
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Samskid310(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2021
Congrats man
Na mumu dey marry
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by mozona(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2021
kizz daniel don reduce oo, she him face

but una show us hand say na set of twins.

all the same i congratulate him and wish the children the best
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On May 01, 2021
Reex12:
E sweet na

our own na to give una belle grin

imagine sharing the same babydaddy with 3women, the jokes is on you women not us

And their own is to born and collect child support. Why exactly are you guys the ones crying again? Accusing same women of being irresponsible? Jokes on women indeed.

Take handkerchief abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Georgejeez: 1:14pm On May 01, 2021
Facebook account needed ,2 years and above
WhatsApp let's deal
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by emmy512: 1:16pm On May 01, 2021
the lady is lucky, you can't give birth to twins on his birthday and be a normal baby mama to him
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by ayomidegambari(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

you called new arrivals unfortunate?!!! So sad

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2021
Kizz Daniel can never be 27. He's older than that.

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

May God heal you and circumcise your heart
Rejoice with those that are celebrating, Rejoice. God bless you sir

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2021
Isa Pantami fall on baby mamas kiss
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Starzo: 1:20pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

And their own is to born and collect child support. Why exactly are you guys the ones crying again? Accusing same women of being irresponsible? Jokes on women indeed.

Take handkerchief abeg.
who's crying??... Don't worry we'll gladly pay the child support as long as you lots don't turn to it extortion cuz you women are greedy and evil like that. I mean, paying the bills of the children have always been the responsible of the men from time immemorial. So, nothing changes.

#peaceofmind

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2021
Congrats to him...
Better know how u name your kids before u go mistakenly name one Jail ...
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

Na you go give birth to Unfortunate Child, hatred kill you there.....Your parents would've been more happier if they had Kizz Daniel instead of you ....Fools always believing others who do contratory to their belief will end up in Hell

4 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:22pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

Prophet of doom.........
Why not see solution to insecurities in nigeria instead..........

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video) / Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured / Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.