Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) (59955 Views)

Kizz Daniel And His Son Jalil In New Photos / Kizz Daniel Carrying His Twin Boys, Jelani And Jalil / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Liposure: 1:55pm On May 01, 2021
Samskid310:
Congrats man Na mumu dey marry
you shock me
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by officialenny(m): 1:55pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

I pity his Children, Born of a sinful father that produces satanic music
I can already see how sorrowful those unfortunate children will be in future
Guy abey chill ...This kids haven't offended yet so why the curse?

Even if u dont love kizz daniel its not enough reason to place curse on the kids just look away
May God almighty save ur rotten soul
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 01, 2021
officialenny:
I so much love and adore him
gay alert
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by HomerTimpson: 2:00pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

is this what jesus the christ would have said?
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:01pm On May 01, 2021
Starzo:

I'm still waiting...
Which abortion drug did u overdose on that permanently destroyed ur womb?

You are trying too hard. All this “destroyed womb” “borehole pussy” “evening newspaper” “Shiloh” is stale. Gadamnit, this is May 2021, get creative.

Fck off!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by officialenny(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2021
brainmax2000:
gay alert
Lol...bro na u know look
Its ur choice shaaa I know he Is a cool guy and i adore his lifestyle and dexterity
So beat it Gringo

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Jay0079: 2:01pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

The Truth of the matter is u are also a part of Organised religion...operating under d influence of ignorance...Which music is Gods music ? I hear so called gospel music from different denominational artiste with diverse doctrine and belief...very empty with beautiful melodies....all makes u a child of hell...very empty with beautiful melodies....all for my listening PLEASURE
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2021
9iceprince:

He isn't in Abject Poverty like you that's why he looks younger than you think and mind you he Isn't a footballer so he can't retire soon because of his age unless he is less relevant again in the industry....so far hit is made all izz well with him.[color=#006600][/color]

Always quick to call people poor cause of their honest opinions on topics that in fact, concerns nobody, while you easily contradict urself cause u tryin really hard to be explicit.. He feels Kiss Daniel looks older than 27, now how does that relate with ur comment?
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Starzo: 2:06pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

You are trying too hard. All this “destroyed womb” “borehole pussy” “evening newspaper” “Shiloh” is stale. Gadamnit, this is May 2021, get creative.

Fck off!!! grin
are u daft or what??... simple question, tell us the name of the abortion drug you overdosed on and you're here vomiting rubbish...nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Postinor2 is for abortion? More reason you shouldn’t father a child yet. It would be painful to pass down this dumbness across generations. grin

Then stop crying already. She is the one losing and you guys are the ones always barking like rottweilers all over social media. Rest abeg!

What’s with the pain sweetie? Chill nah grin

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Ask your mum. I reckon she took one that affected your brain. Normal humans don’t come out formed the way you are. Have a lovely century. kiss kiss

This pain tho

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2021
Starzo:

I'm still waiting...
Which abortion drug did u overdose on that permanently destroyed ur womb?

Bruh aswear u harsh..
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:11pm On May 01, 2021
Starzo:

are u daft or what??... simple question, tell us the name of the abortion drug you overdosed on and you're here vomiting rubbish...nawa o

You are daft not to realize you have said nothing sensible. What next will you ask? Who broke my heart? Same old bullshit. Keep fcking off. On a good day, you no reach. grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Starzo: 2:15pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

You are daft not to realize you have said nothing sensible. What next will you ask? Who broke my heart? Same old bullshit. Keep fcking off. On a good day, you no reach. grin
na now I know say u nor know book at all.
U and buhari collect certificate from same Grammer school.

na simple question wey u for don answer since make u dey mumu urself like this...SMH

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Chirowman(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2021
Congratulations to him but this baby mama trend has eaten deep into the music industry . Why this is gaining ground is because women aren't cashing out through child's support ,most of this are just free birth .
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 2:17pm On May 01, 2021
Lordapson23:

Always quick to call people poor cause of their honest opinions on topics that in fact, concerns nobody, while you easily contradict urself cause u tryin really hard to be explicit.. He feels Kiss Daniel looks older than 27, now how does that relate with ur comment?

Then you had less knowledge of What he said, use your IQ, coz he said Nigerians do fake their ages..
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On May 01, 2021
Starzo:

na now I know say u nor know book at all.
U and buhari collect certificate from same Grammer school. na simple question wey u for don answer since make u dey mumu urself like this...SMH

Starzo:

better go and huzzle and stop carrying women matter for head like basket of garri

As if Dem dey pay u for the work. Ode!!

Read your above post and understand it. Go huzzle and stop carrying my toto matter for head. Nobody will pay you for it, you will still remain broke and angry!!!

Gerrout cheesy

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Lilgabby(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2021
Pastorjohn2:
Child of satan

Pastor john..m. Eti ya werey ooh ....
If you no see person tell you for here... I go tell you ..
Eti yawerey sir.... Werey buruku... Werey wakananki ... Werey gidi... Unfortunate werey niyen sir oooh.... E ponu gan sir.....ah.... Eh ponu gidigan ni sir.... Werey yin ti dey 5GB .... If we formate am... O ma dota ... ... Nd u fit mad again.... .
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Starzo: 2:22pm On May 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Read your above post and understand it. Go huzzle and stop carrying my toto matter for head. Nobody will pay you for it, you will still remain broke and angry!!!

Gerorout cheesy
chai...u too mumu aswear.

So u go back go dig post wey I don even forget about sef wey nor concern u nor dey related to the topic just to dogde the question.

Shiloh will wash away mumuness

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:23pm On May 01, 2021
Double joy, congratulations cool
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2021
sureteeboy:
Congratulations to him.
By the way, who is the mother of the babies? I never heard about any marriage ceremony
Who married help?
Baby mama all the way bro �
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On May 01, 2021
Starzo:

chai...u too mumu aswear.

So u go back go dig post wey I don even forget about sef wey nor concern u nor dey related to the topic just to dogde the question.

Shiloh will wash away mumuness

Nothing can wash away your own mumuness. It is genetic and I fear for your forthcoming generation. What else do you want to say? cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2021
9iceprince:

He isn't in Abject Poverty like you that's why he looks younger than you think and mind you he Isn't a footballer so he can't retire soon because of his age unless he is less relevant again in the industry....so far hit is made all izz well with him.[color=#006600][/color]
go and watch his interview with ebuka ,ebuka asked him to clear the controversy surrounding his age ,ebuka now asked him to tell viewers his real age kiss Daniel say that his lawyer is taken care of it, that's like 4 years ago ?
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Andrewkinggg: 2:35pm On May 01, 2021
Omo my juniors don deh born leave me ooo
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Reex12(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2021
GboyegaD:

Because of your selfishness as you do not consider the baby which should be the priority in the situation.
The child will always be the priority but that doesnt translate to marrying the bitch
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 2:46pm On May 01, 2021
9iceprince:

Then you had less knowledge of What he said, use your IQ, coz he said Nigerians do fake their ages..

Fake their ages thereby claiming they are older? The harder u try, the dumber u sound..

Keep embarrassing ur harmless mom... I’m outta here

Peace..
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by KingDash: 2:47pm On May 01, 2021
Gbagura:
Jelani and Jalil? See Ẹ̀gbá boy forming Jewish.

Posh lifestyle kee you there
lwkmd.. bros you be psycho oh.
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:48pm On May 01, 2021
Reex12:
The child will always be the priority but that doesnt translate to marrying the bitch

Calm down and stop the name calling as you are not better for sleeping with someone you call by that name.
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by Reex12(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2021
GboyegaD:

Calm down and stop the name calling as you are not better for sleeping with someone you call by that name.
ogbeni a bitch issa bitch aint no other word for it whether I sleep or stand with her she still a bitch..

tf is wrong with you
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by LMS1(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2021
Babysho:
What is Jelani and Jalil
Its A Name Of A Highway In Ethiopia, cheesy
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by dalass(f): 3:02pm On May 01, 2021
sureteeboy:
Congratulations to him.
By the way, who is the mother of the babies? I never heard about any marriage ceremony

Jamb question grin
Re: Kizz Daniel Welcomes Twins, Jelani & Jalil, On His 27th Birthday (Photos) by LMS1(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2021
Lilgabby:

Pastor john..m. Eti ya werey ooh ....
If you no see person tell you for here... I go tell you ..
Eti yawerey sir.... Werey buruku... Werey wakananki ... Werey gidi... Unfortunate werey niyen sir oooh.... E ponu gan sir.....ah.... Eh ponu gidigan ni sir.... Werey yin ti dey 5GB .... If we formate am... O ma dota ... ... Nd u fit mad again.... .
e pain am!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex Kogi Gov Audu Abubakar Gets Married To A Much Younger Lady / D'banj Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.