Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban (54537 Views)

EndSARS Protest Holds In Osun Despite Police’s Warning / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by ajl: 6:28pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:
Low turnout cos of police threat.
To be frank as a Niger Delta man, I respect Igbo's a lot.
If an Igbo man is determined to do something (whether good or bad), he is ready to sacrifice anything to do it to the highest level possible despite any attempt to stop him.
This is a white man's trait that is rarely found among black Africans.
Nigeria is backward because they have failed to utilize this rare trait in Igbo's.

Sorry o white man! You miss road enter Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Obamaofusa: 6:32pm On May 01, 2021
omonnakoda:
Don't mind the noise makers

lol

Potopoto pigs grin

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Simbrixton(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

We are doing that already..and you, instead of wasting your energy on Igbo this Igbo that,why not seek and support the freedom of your region?
hahaha u are doing so online abi

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by sultry69(m): 6:41pm On May 01, 2021
oguns222:

The likes you desperately seek are not coming grin.

No matter how hard you try to be seen as good, people already know you to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. You are a redefined hypocrite and no pretence on your path can change that provable perspective.

You have lost relevance on nairaland, mannabbgrills. Live with that truth. tongue

Stop wasting your precious time,that was not the real manna.

Check the moniker.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Haleey39: 6:52pm On May 01, 2021
May Almighty be with them
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Simbrixton(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2021
franktech:
Yoruba people are cowards and can never be free or push for genuine freedom. It is Tinubu that is sponsoring this movement just to get 2023 ticket.
its paining u

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Simbrixton(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
I support Oduduwa Republic 100% because I am a Biafran.

End Nigeria Now
Save bloodshed in Nigeria
end nigeria now

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by ablemachine(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2021
Thought you a real n!??a. Smh

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Oduduwa and biafra nation is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized

Both are dead on arrival
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:21pm On May 01, 2021
Simbrixton:
end nigeria now

Yes o
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by John4B: 7:29pm On May 01, 2021
oh my geography! what is all these?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Jagunlabiodua: 7:31pm On May 01, 2021
2elliot:
Thank you, brother! I am an Ijaw man, and I envy and love the Igbo spirit.

I dare any Igbo man or group in Nigeria to try what Yorubas did today, Igbo rallies are history can not happen look you guys are cowards fighting for Biafra for 50yrs and couldn’t get it, until Yorubaland join the movement before you are been taken serious, Oduduwa nation will not take the failed Igbo path to nationhood, we have our own better plan which is strategic devoid of running abroad like MNK, we are going to stand on Yorubaland and defend sovereignty of our people.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Jagunlabiodua: 7:37pm On May 01, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Foolishness.
Igbos' agitation is more than 50 years and they are still undecided and cowardly....

50yrs fighting for independence haha, Igbos are big cowards while their leader Kanu is in England our own are in Yorubaland, Giving the government heat, we can not run away from our land like Biafra leadership. If IPOB and ESN have balls they should lead a rally in all 5 Eastern states and confront the security apparatus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:
If an Igbo man is determined to do something (whether good or bad), he is ready to sacrifice anything to do it to the highest level possible despite any attempt to stop him.
Nigeria is backward because they have failed to utilize this rare trait in Igbo's.

As a Core Yoruba Man, I couldn't agree less with you. Even though every tribe has their own Pros & Cons.....
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Gadaluck(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Ipob, face front, yorubas no send u guys, concentrate on your Biafra, this is none of your biz,untill they carry gun and start killing people before u take them serious? We are not cannibals or terrorists.

When ur done foaming through the mouth try find panadol take e hear. When ur folks are serious we shall know. Period!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Olatomiwami(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2021
Gadaluck:

When ur done foaming through the mouth try find panadol take e hear. When ur folks are serious we shall know. Period!

Terrorist kpele, no b today, continue depleting yourselves from 5% to 2%

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by 2elliot: 8:32pm On May 01, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

I dare any Igbo man or group in Nigeria to try what Yorubas did today, Igbo rallies are history can not happen look you guys are cowards fighting for Biafra for 50yrs and couldn’t get it, until Yorubaland join the movement before you are been taken serious, Oduduwa nation will not take the failed Igbo path to nationhood, we have our own better plan which is strategic devoid of running abroad like MNK, we are going to stand on Yorubaland and defend sovereignty of our people.
Stop this nonsense, my friend! What the Bleep do you think you guys are? If not the fact that Igbos want out of Nigeria and will not antagonise you and your oduduwa movement, who the Bleep are you guys if everyone says you will not leave nigeria? Your hatred towards the igbos is the reason why biafra has not come— it is not the north that keeps biafra down. And if we want to pay you guys in your own coin, u won't succeed either. P.s. ; am an ijaw man, and a biafran supporter.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Gadaluck(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Terrorist kpele, no b today, continue depleting yourselves from 5% to 2%

Lol @terrorist, u make me laugh. Keep jerking up and down like an erect d!ck. As I rightly said, when ur folks are serious we shall know. Now piss off u 95% zombie!
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by saintmm(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2021
watching the call for oduduwa nation in a distance for now, when the going gets direction, we'll know what to say.
as for Biafra, the handwriting on the wall of presidency ticket of any of the two major parties not going to the Southeast has strengthen the call for Biafra recently, let either of PDP or APC gives it ticket to them and you won't hear Biafra again till another time.
also the nepotism and federal government sponsored genocide against the citizens is enough reason for any group to agitate for self determination.
in all, by this time next year some equations will start balancing and we will all know where we are heading to. but before I go, remember, 2023 election is not the solution if this current structure is still in place.

I rise
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by pappyjjboi: 9:15pm On May 01, 2021
Success in life is all about hidden information. This has made you remain broke all these while or struggle to make sale.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by onuman: 9:18pm On May 01, 2021
Northernblood:
I don't trust Yorubas for now until I see them taking Oduduwa seriously more than 2023. All these shows might be because of 2023 to instill fear into Hausa people so that they will vote Thiefnibu to prevent Oduduwa awareness from escalating. No one should take this people serious for now

Nigerian government will never take you serious until you carry Arm. Trust me

....and Fulani knows that any day the Yoruba declare Oduduwa Republic, that’s the end of one Nigeria because Igbo can’t join Hausa/Fulani to fight the Yoruba to remain in one Nigeria.

On the other hand, Yorubas can join Hausa/Fulani to fight the Igbos back to one Nigeria if Biafra is declared by the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by onuman: 9:23pm On May 01, 2021
saintmm:
watching the call for oduduwa nation in a distance for now, when the going gets direction, we'll know what to say.
as for Biafra, the handwriting on the wall of presidency ticket of any of the two major parties not going to the Southeast has strengthen the call for Biafra recently, let either of PDP or APC gives it ticket to them and you won't hear Biafra again till another time.
also the nepotism and federal government sponsored genocide against the citizens is enough reason for any group to agitate for self determination.
in all, by this time next year some equations will start balancing and we will all know where we are heading to. but before I go, remember, 2023 election is not the solution if this current structure is still in place.

I rise

In bold:

Truth. The south of Nigeria shall still remain losers if the 2023 presidential election holds under the present political structure and governance system, it does not matter whether a new president is Yoruba or Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Olatomiwami(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2021
Gadaluck:

Lol @terrorist, u make me laugh. Keep jerking up and down like an erect d!ck. As I rightly said, when ur folks are serious we shall know. Now piss off u 95% zombie!

2% ipob miscreant,burn alaigbo to rubbles, is your funeral, just remain there with your madness, don't run with your tails behind you to SW, enough of u guys over here.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Jagunlabiodua: 10:16pm On May 01, 2021
franktech:
Yoruba people are cowards and can never be free or push for genuine freedom. It is Tinubu that is sponsoring this movement just to get 2023 ticket.

Igbos are a bigger cowards, fighting for independence for 50yrs without getting it, where is their leader? In UK fighting a battle that should be fought on ground. Look Igbos are only good at chest beating, abusing others because of their own selfish desires, Yoruba will get independence in less than 3yrs. We are ground, secession is a free ticket to Yorubaland because we own the Western Atlantic seabed. Naturally divided from North/Fulani by the river Niger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Jagunlabiodua: 10:18pm On May 01, 2021
onuman:

In bold:

Truth. The south of Nigeria shall still remain losers if the 2023 presidential election holds under the present political structure and governance system, it does not matter whether a new president is Yoruba or Igbo.

Yoruba will never remain losers, take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Jagunlabiodua: 10:21pm On May 01, 2021
Simbrixton:
its paining u

We Yoruba agitators are behind all our politicians who want to wrestle power from Fulani. Because we are agitating for Odua republic doesn’t mean we bring our houses down, infact if Tinubu, Osinbanjo, Fayemi wants to be president we will back them in 2023 than to back anyone from East or North surely.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Jagunlabiodua: 10:32pm On May 01, 2021
2elliot:
Stop this nonsense, my friend! What the Bleep do you think you guys are? If not the fact that Igbos want out of Nigeria and will not antagonise you and your oduduwa movement, who the Bleep are you guys if everyone says you will not leave nigeria? Your hatred towards the igbos is the reason why biafra has not come— it is not the north that keeps biafra down. And if we want to pay you guys in your own coin, u won't succeed either. P.s. ; am an ijaw man, and a biafran supporter.

Everybody you mean Igbo and Hausa? Well both of you are too small to stop two Empires like Oduduwa , as for Igbos we will cut you off from Asaba, Hausa we cut you off from Jeba and Kogi. Hausa+ Igbo can’t stop Oduduwa. Do you know why? Because unlike the Igbos who like to boast and have nothing to show for it on their land. Yorubas are the industrialist and industrialise region in Nigeria. We make high grade weapons, When Western region was running its government, France, Nigeria, China, Malaysia were little babies to us in terms of development. I have nothing against the Igbos have many as friends but stop seeing yourselves as better than anyone especially Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by 2elliot: 10:37pm On May 01, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

Everybody you mean Igbo and Hausa? Well both of you are too small to stop two Empires like Oduduwa , as for Igbos we will cut you off from Asaba, Hausa we cut you off from Jeba and Kogi. Hausa+ Igbo can’t stop Oduduwa. Do you know why? Because unlike the Igbos who like to boast and have nothing to show for it on their land. Yorubas are the industrialist and industrialise region in Nigeria. We make high grade weapons, When Western region was running its government, France, Nigeria, China, Malaysia were little babies to us in terms of development. I have nothing against the Igbos have many as friends but stop seeing yourselves as better than anyone especially Yorubas.
It is not my business. Just don't antagonise us, go your way and stop dragging us into your course.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Odingo1: 10:44pm On May 01, 2021
Yoruba don’t have the zeal to have their own country because they don’t believe they can build a better nation out of current Nigeria.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by calcal: 11:44pm On May 01, 2021
I agreed with you, An average Igbo person is more aware of what is going on in Nigeria than an average Yoruba person.

I think this is a wake-up call to the Yoruba, at this point they will start to understand their history and way forward.

You can see some of them didn't show up just because of mere threat from the police whereas in Blacklivesmatter in America millions are outside not only to protest but also to cause economic effect and that's why they succeeded to vote Trump out of office.

I think most will show up next awareness.

Kudos to those that show up!

OldNairalander:
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by MrMaestro: 12:03am On May 02, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

50yrs fighting for independence haha, Igbos are big cowards while their leader Kanu is in England our own are in Yorubaland, Giving the government heat, we can not run away from our land like Biafra leadership. If IPOB and ESN have balls they should lead a rally in all 5 Eastern states and confront the security apparatus.
They just love to use their mouths. They are like women. All talk, no success.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by MrMaestro: 12:09am On May 02, 2021
Odingo1:
Yoruba don’t have the zeal to have their own country because they don’t believe they can build a better nation out of current Nigeria.
Yet we have the best region in all of Nigeria. You lot are absolutely insane. You all have the second worst region in the country in IGR. Second only to the Boko Haram area the NE. If anyone should be worried about a sustainable country, it should be you guys.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by theFilmtric: 1:28am On May 02, 2021
2elliot:
What can you do?
What will you do?
Nothing.
So shut it off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) / The Cash, The Jet And Ayo Oritsejafor By Femi Fani Kayode / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.