Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban (54530 Views)

EndSARS Protest Holds In Osun Despite Police’s Warning / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by YobaNation: 2:05am On May 02, 2021
Yobaland will be an independent nation state very soon.

Yobas free yourselves from Niggeria and you will be great on the face of the earth.

Yobas destroy your wicked enemies who have invaded your lands and you will have glory and freedom.

Yobas do not be afraid of the Niggerians separate from Niggeria and defeat the Nigerian Military.

Yoba shere. Yoba ja fun igbala.

Yobas be blessed with moral courage for this struggle ahead till you win a victory over Niggeria.

Yobas be blessed with righteousness and prosperity as long as you love the Yoba folk and the Yoba Fatherland.

Yobas hate evil and punish the wicked criminals in your midst.

Death to Niggeria.

Yoba maberu Niggeria

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by franktech(m): 6:04am On May 02, 2021
Get Kwara first before thinking of secession. Yoruba is doomed to be totally Islamized
Jagunlabiodua:

Igbos are a bigger cowards, fighting for independence for 50yrs without getting it, where is their leader? In UK fighting a battle that should be fought on ground. Look Igbos are only good at chest beating, abusing others because of their own selfish desires, Yoruba will get independence in less than 3yrs. We are ground, secession is a free ticket to Yorubaland because we own the Western Atlantic seabed. Naturally divided from North/Fulani by the river Niger
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by ariesbull: 6:21am On May 02, 2021
OldNairalander:
Low turnout cos of police threat.
To be frank as a Niger Delta man, I respect Igbo's a lot.
If an Igbo man is determined to do something (whether good or bad), he is ready to sacrifice anything to do it to the highest level possible despite any attempt to stop him.
This is a white man's trait that is rarely found among black Africans.
Nigeria is backward because they have failed to utilize this rare trait in Igbo's.

They will drag you and call you Igbo
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by ariesbull: 6:26am On May 02, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

I dare any Igbo man or group in Nigeria to try what Yorubas did today, Igbo rallies are history can not happen look you guys are cowards fighting for Biafra for 50yrs and couldn’t get it, until Yorubaland join the movement before you are been taken serious, Oduduwa nation will not take the failed Igbo path to nationhood, we have our own better plan which is strategic devoid of running abroad like MNK, we are going to stand on Yorubaland and defend sovereignty of our people.

Yoruba man and noise making...Igbo have been making protest all over the world from Brisbane to Owerri, from PH to London.... You guys arw bunch of weaklings.... Very docile and cowards

Look at the prooe carrying placards not even upto
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Jagunlabiodua: 6:43am On May 02, 2021
2elliot:
Stop this nonsense, my friend! What the Bleep do you think you guys are? If not the fact that Igbos want out of Nigeria and will not antagonise you and your oduduwa movement, who the Bleep are you guys if everyone says you will not leave nigeria? Your hatred towards the igbos is the reason why biafra has not come— it is not the north that keeps biafra down. And if we want to pay you guys in your own coin, u won't succeed either. P.s. ; am an ijaw man, and a biafran supporter.

Ijaw are even a bigger cowards than Igbos, you have crude oil but no development, no refineries, no seaport nothing all you Ijaws do is blow pipeline fight for pipeline control. What happens to owning oil Wells and drilling them yourselves? You can’t coz you are lazy men. The only people that fight for right in Nigeria are only the westerners, the others are noise makers

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Jagunlabiodua: 6:47am On May 02, 2021
ariesbull:

Yoruba man and noise making...Igbo have been making protest all over the world from Brisbane to Owerri, from PH to London.... You guys arw bunch of weaklings.... Very docile and cowards

Look at the prooe carrying placards not even upto

Is Biafra in London? Come down to Nigeria and make protest all over Igboland like Yoruba and Oduduwa agitators are doing. You are noisemakers who usually run when police show up, MNK has stayed too long on exile now he has ESN, why don’t he come back and lead the fight while Sunday igboho leads from the West. I’m tired of all these boastful attitude of you Igbos, I have nothing against IPOB I’m just upset with their methodology.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by ariesbull: 6:53am On May 02, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

Is Biafra in London? Come down to Nigeria and make protest all over Igboland like Yoruba and Oduduwa agitators are doing. You are noisemakers who usually run when police show up, MNK has stayed too long on exile now he has ESN, why don’t he come back and lead the fight while Sunday igboho leads from the West. I’m tired of all these boastful attitude of you Igbos, I have nothing against IPOB I’m just upset with their methodology.

Coward Yoruba man, igbo have been making protests over years in Owerri, Enugu etc ...

They have protested years

They have sat at home years

Yoruba are bunch of cowards , they and Hausa lost their cities to Fulani

Weaklings .... Lagos you have lost it also to Igbo ,Hausa and other tribes
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Jagunlabiodua: 7:12am On May 02, 2021
ariesbull:

Coward Yoruba man, igbo have been making protests over years in Owerri, Enugu etc ...

They have protested years

They have sat at home years

Yoruba are bunch of cowards , they and Hausa lost their cities to Fulani

Weaklings .... Lagos you have lost it also to Igbo ,Hausa and other tribes

Haha nobody can take Yorubaland or city, we accommodate people and give them free reign to practice and do what they want it’s our culture to welcome strangers, iIlorin and Kwara is a Yoruba state, Fulanis are there by invitation to practice Islam not by war conquest and they don’t own the state, same in Lagos, you have a lot of other tribes because of Yoruba nature we believe You all came from ILE-IFE hence why we don’t bother fighting other tribes for any reason except offcouse when you want to take the land and bring war, Look go and bring MNK to Biafra, I’m only giving you Igbos critical analysis which bruise your over blown egos.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nature8(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2021
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by 2elliot: 8:32am On May 02, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

Ijaw are even a bigger cowards than Igbos, you have crude oil but no development, no refineries, no seaport nothing all you Ijaws do is blow pipeline fight for pipeline control. What happens to owning oil Wells and drilling them yourselves? You can’t coz you are lazy men. The only people that fight for right in Nigeria are only the westerners, the others are noise makers
I am very angry right now! Truly, we are the biggest cowards in the world. My community, Obunagha in Yenegoa LGA in Bayelsa is surrounded by oil and gas, in fact the whole clan is filled with oil and gas. We have one of the biggest oil and gas reserves. Yet there is nothing to show for it. The oil exploration by Shell is in my family land yet we are not benefiting anything. Most of the indigenes here only work as contract staffs and paid peanuts and are sacked withing months to two or three years, while strangers are the real permanent shell staffs and paid huge amount. We just dey sidon look. Every single thing the community enjoys is through masses protests. There is no state govt infrastructure to show any appreciated for laying the golden egg. Our 13% derivation to our state govt by fg is nowhere to be found. As I am talking to you, I am jobless and so many youths.
Well, I am now mobilising youths for a movement, we will be writing to Shell and the state govt and the state assembly. We want a major stake in the affairs of things, a new MOU must be made and we input our demands in it. We can't be feeding useless one Nigeria fat while we suffer. But if nothing is done, we will stop work. I will personally burst pipelines.
This and more reasons is why I am supporting Biafra. I can't live with coward ijaw men who will allow our exploitation go on in this one useless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Gadaluck(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2021
Olatomiwami:

2% ipob miscreant,burn alaigbo to rubbles, is your funeral, just remain there with your madness, don't run with your tails behind you to SW, enough of u guys over here.

All these ur rants make me laugh hard. Ur just confused.
Do u even know who ur talking to? Cry cry baby, pls cry me a river son....
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by 2elliot: 8:35am On May 02, 2021
theFilmtric:

What can you do?
What will you do?
Nothing.
So shut it off.
Come and get your oduduwa let's see na. In as much as I want Oduduwa to come so that we can test the waters to see who have been dragging who down in this hell hole, I can not stomach all you hatred for the SS and SE. You are a mf

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Gadaluck(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2021
Olatomiwami:

2% ipob miscreant,burn alaigbo to rubbles, is your funeral, just remain there with your madness, don't run with your tails behind you to SW, enough of u guys over here.

And for ur info, I never liked going to ur so called SW. And only God is my witness. Ain't no place like home for me so u can shut ur butthole already. Mr 95% zombie grin grin grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Jagunlabiodua: 9:44am On May 02, 2021
2elliot:
I am very angry right now! Truly, we are the biggest cowards in the world. My community, Obunagha in Yenegoa LGA in Bayelsa is surrounded by oil and gas, in fact the whole clan is filled with oil and gas. We have one of the biggest oil and gas reserves. Yet there is nothing to show for it. The oil exploration by Shell is in my family land yet we are not benefiting anything. Most of the indigenes here only work as contract staffs and paid peanuts and are sacked withing months to two or three years, while strangers are the real permanent shell staffs and paid huge amount. We just dey sidon look. Every single thing the community enjoys is through masses protests. There is no state govt infrastructure to show any appreciated for laying the golden egg. Our 13% derivation to our state govt by fg is nowhere to be found. As I am talking to you, I am jobless and so many youths.
Well, I am now mobilising youths for a movement, we will be writing to Shell and the state govt and the state assembly. We want a major stake in the affairs of things, a new MOU must be made and we input our demands in it. We can't be feeding useless one Nigeria fat while we suffer. But if nothing is done, we will stop work. I will personally burst pipelines.
This and more reasons is why I am supporting Biafra. I can't live with coward ijaw men who will allow our exploitation go on in this one useless Nigeria.

I know Bayelsa, I have been to the creeks there, I have seen what the indigenous people are going through, in terms of injustice, you are most affected coz your environments are been polluted. Forget blowing pipelines join Biafra, Declare independence. Ijaws in Ondo have Joined Oduduwa long time ago.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by 2elliot: 9:46am On May 02, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

I know Bayelsa, I have been to the creeks there, I have seen what the indigenous people are going through, in terms of injustice, you are most affected coz your environments are been polluted. Forget blowing pipelines join Biafra, Declare independence. Ijaws in Ondo have Joined Oduduwa long time ago.
I have joined Biafra long ago and have been campaigning to my people.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Gerald454: 10:22am On May 02, 2021
OldNairalander:
Low turnout cos of police threat.
To be frank as a Niger Delta man, I respect Igbo's a lot.
If an Igbo man is determined to do something (whether good or bad), he is ready to sacrifice anything to do it to the highest level possible despite any attempt to stop him.
This is a white man's trait that is rarely found among black Africans.
Nigeria is backward because they have failed to utilize this rare trait in Igbo's.

Calling ur self a Niger Delta man is an insult to ur forefathers. Am from Delta state, I can never use that word Niger Delta because am not an illiterate. It's either u are ijaws, Igbo, Ibibio etc in that area or u don't know ur identity.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Wapchrist1(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2021
One Nigeria !!!
Check my signature for genuine motor spare parts
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by OldNairalander(m): 11:15am On May 02, 2021
Gerald454:

Calling ur self a Niger Delta man is an insult to ur forefathers. Am from Delta state, I can never use that word Niger Delta because am not an illiterate. It's either u are ijaws, Igbo, Ibibio etc in that area or u don't know ur identity.

Ijaw, Ibibio, Igbo etc. are all tribes not nations.
I belong to the NigerDelta nation just as Biafra, Arewa and Oodua can be regarded as nations.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2021
goodnessme1:
Hypocrite.

If is about Biafra,you will start ranting,insulting and chanting one nigeria.

We know yorubas Hate for Biafra agitators is because they are doing what you people wish but don't have the ball to do.

I wonder where you people get this notion from. I, as a Yoruba person never hated the movement for actualisation of Biafria, but I only felt unconcerned because it wasn't a movement from my tribe. But later, I started to see reasons why there was a need for the federal government to heed to the call of igbos due to the marginalisation and the whole tribal and nepotic way the northerners are running the country which is also dragging all of us backwards. That was when I started supporting the move for the actualisation of Biafra. Then came the movement for the actualisation of Oodua Nation which makes it better, and can help the secession happen earlier. Anyways, that's it for me. And I'm sure most Yorubas share this same view. Stop attacking the yorubas as they are your best ally.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by ariesbull: 4:20pm On May 02, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

Haha nobody can take Yorubaland or city, we accommodate people and give them free reign to practice and do what they want it’s our culture to welcome strangers, iIlorin and Kwara is a Yoruba state, Fulanis are there by invitation to practice Islam not by war conquest and they don’t own the state, same in Lagos, you have a lot of other tribes because of Yoruba nature we believe You all came from ILE-IFE hence why we don’t bother fighting other tribes for any reason except offcouse when you want to take the land and bring war, Look go and bring MNK to Biafra, I’m only giving you Igbos critical analysis which bruise your over blown egos.
when you have an oba in Ilorin come back for conversation
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by ariesbull: 4:22pm On May 02, 2021
OldNairalander:

Ijaw, Ibibio, Igbo etc. are all tribes not nations.
I belong to the NigerDelta nation just as Biafra, Arewa and Oodua can be regarded as nations.
there is nothing like Niger Delta nation..choose your tribe and align with the majority
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by ajepako(f): 8:37pm On May 02, 2021
IYANGBALI:
See ajepako! Na this kind thing dey sweet am.

Eleregbe tongue tongue
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by NwaNimo1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election / Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Dancing Shoki (photos) / Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.