Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban (54534 Views)

EndSARS Protest Holds In Osun Despite Police’s Warning / Shiites Hold Ashura Procession In Abuja Despite Police Warning / Video Of Policemen Protesting In Maiduguri Emerges Despite Police Denial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by blinking001(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Philipponzaghi: 2:28pm On May 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Yoruba Land is under the Emirates so they must do as they are told

Remember I told you the protest will go as scheduled on the other thread? I deserve an apology from you before 3 market days.

Philipponzaghi:

The protest will still go as scheduled.

They said the same rubbish in Oyo and we still protested. Infact the police themselves came to the venue to make sure everything look alright.

I’m surprised you’re still typing tho, coz last I heard unknown gunmen are dropping everything droppable in the erosion ravaged region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nigercity: 2:28pm On May 01, 2021
Metcheew
Next

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 01, 2021
Nigerian govt keeps pishing people to the wall and expect them to keep quiet. This is bihari trademark, in fact he too us back to military era. Those of us born after d military era, make Una thank God o. For military era, no freedom of speech, association, and even moment, couples with very hard ruler ship. U have to save enough to be able to buy okrika clothes. Forget readymade. 504 vehicle was for the richest boys. Black and white TV for average people. Meeeeen. Bihari has taken us back to the 80s
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 01, 2021
I was happy seeing BIAFRA EXIT AND ODUDUWA EXIT TRENDING SIDE BY SIDE ON TWITTER

This generation of Yoruba are HARDCORES AND FEARLESS

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by canjuice101: 2:31pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:
Low turnout cos of police threat.
To be frank as a Niger Delta man, I respect Igbo's a lot.
If an Igbo man is determined to do something (whether good or bad), he is ready to sacrifice anything to do it to the highest level possible despite any attempt to stop him.
This is a white man's trait that is rarely found among black Africans.
Nigeria is backward because they have failed to utilize this rare trait in Igbo's.I swear, no be lie
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by ChiefAfonja: 2:31pm On May 01, 2021
See people wey never hop dey fine their own nation grin

Wey the crowed Compared to our eastern brothers

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Arinze624: 2:31pm On May 01, 2021
Mehn on the Grind.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by NwaNimo1(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by tempusfugit: 2:34pm On May 01, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by dapadawee: 2:34pm On May 01, 2021
Kwanza:
https://www.nairaland.com/6530507/police-bar-yoruba-nation-rally#101241117

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vixI-b1FDTA

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/01/oduduwa-republic-yoruba-nation-rally-holds-in-abeokuta-despite-police-ban/
This picture doesn't represent what am seeing here in abeokuta they're more than this and have practically disrupt free flow of movement vehicularly no movement in obantoko alogi where I am reporting from

6 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by KingOdart(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:
If an Igbo man is determined to do something (whether good or bad), he is ready to sacrifice anything to do it to the highest level possible despite any attempt to stop him.
Nigeria is backward because they have failed to utilize this rare trait in Igbo's.

Is that also the reason why Igbo Land is backward? We see how igbo politicians are determine to steal why their people keep voting them because they are in PDP

Chestbeating on another man rally chocho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Ayomi90: 2:34pm On May 01, 2021
RedAlert08:
Take Yorubas seriously at your own peril. I see this as a bargaining chip for 2023.
Nd why are u disturbed about taking them seriously or not, did they ask u to take them serious?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:36pm On May 01, 2021
HONESTLY NO NORMAL HUMAN BEING WILL LIKE TO BE A SLAVE FOREVER. GREAT MOVE FROM OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS UP WEST.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:
Nigeria is backward because they have failed to utilize this rare trait in Igbo's.

Forget police threat. Many Yoruba people aren't interested in this shit.

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 01, 2021
My Yoruba people, I hail o.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by AroOkigbo(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2021
Arespect10:
Hhhh indeed rally Oduduwaaaaahhhhhh.... Divide the country now i believed that we will reform our North.... All these Nyamiris living in Kano should vacate to their kpata kpata land
And the useless A'bokis down south nko?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Iykoto86(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:
where is the microphone? ,increase the volume bro.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Gadaluck(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2021
They aren't serious yet. When they get serious we will know.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by wink2015(m): 2:41pm On May 01, 2021
WHAT ABOUT SOUTH SOUTH LEADERS?

What are they up to?

SI DON LOOK?

They should stop sitting on the fence?

They were watching all this movies as they unfold without taking a stands.

Amotekun came and pass them by.

Eastern Security network came and pass them by

Ebube Agu came and pass them by

Now rally for session from Odua and Biafra are ongoing the Niger delta region still dey SI DON LOOK?

So tay "SI DON LOOK" has become the region name.

The south south region should stop all this DOCILITY.

Being docile symbolizes weakness, failure, greed and untrustworthyness.

Only Asari Dokubo is the major voice speaking for the south south geopolitical zone.

The rest are only talking about restructuring and true federalism.

I am still wondering why the south south still want true federalism from a fulani republic that is not willing to SHARE FAIRLY !

7 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by AreaFada2: 2:42pm On May 01, 2021
InaNla:
Very good.

Who had thought this day will come?

Many saw General Mohomodu Buhari as the savior of Nigeria in 2015, he turned out to be the BREAKER and DIVIDER in Chief. A high level divisive and sectional RULER.
Quite funny that SW that packaged expired product in 2015 and made him credible to vote are now forming Amotekun and want Oduduwa. Chai. God of Goodluck Jonathan Na powerful God o.

Posterity will not be kind to him.

Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by puremaker7(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Oduduwa and biafra nation is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized

Both are dead on arrival
I know your pain fake @ss nigga, you as an Edo man, Benin city to be precise, if Nigeria should break up, where will you go, Benin Republic abi?

6 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Ttalk: 2:44pm On May 01, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Forget police threat. Many Yoruba people aren't interested in this shit.
Will you keep quiet?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by sameks08(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2021
this is what I xpet from my Yoruba brothers I know they have many efulefus but with God all things re possible

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by seyz91(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2021
why not go join and make up the 11th person instead of condemning here
FreedomArmy:
Only ten people. They are not ready yet

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by KGREAT(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:
Which traits are you talking about. the traits of violent, robbery and fraud? We need peaceful and resilience demonstration while you make your request known to the world without destruction of life and properties.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by computer0810(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2021
Northernblood:
Who dash monkey banana. We won see the massive crowd
Don't worry we will soon leave Nigeria for u so that u can kill ur sef

5 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by InaNla(f): 2:46pm On May 01, 2021
[quote author=AreaFada2 post=101287462][/quote]

Only few brainwashed elements from SW voted Buhari. Go check the election results.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 01, 2021
Ttalk:

Will you keep quiet?

Mor0n, the truth unsettles you.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Abeokuta Despite Police Ban by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 01, 2021
OldNairalander:

Rubbish.
What does race have to do with sacrifice??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Dancing Shoki (photos) / Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.