Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. (10567 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Ugonna62: 3:18pm On May 02, 2021
Beey3026:
two weeks after fasting I will pay immediately please help out.
If ur not a virgin why not alow him hav his way since u said he is good and u enjoy his company ,so whats the big deal?insted of coming here to beg 10k,
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by sharpwriter(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2021
Innobee99:
10k no be ooooo. Na money

lol cheesy
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Beey3026(f): 3:50pm On May 02, 2021
falcon01:
how much is it?
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by nneh1(f): 4:17pm On May 02, 2021
PoopEveryWhere:

I didn't read this as well. All I want to read from you is whatever you send to me as a private message.

Sure you read it and we have seen your myopic response
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 02, 2021
nneh1:

Sure you read it and we have seen your myopic response
I'll tell you the truth once you send me a PM. cheesy
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Qatar2022: 4:31pm On May 02, 2021
Beey3026:
As a girl growing up you surely will make mistakes that you really don't know they will have impact on you in time. we were just friend nothing like relationship, I enjoy his company because he's not the type that think salutation means love. He used to help me i also used to help him too. Whenever I have problems I tell him he helps and I also respect and help him too. We borrowed money to each other but recently he's changing he is not like before anyway he called me on Friday to come and see him I did and he told me the money he borrowed me during my birthday that he need it in two days and I told him I don't have money yet and he said OK I should give him something in return I was shocked � and I asked what he said sex wtf? I felt embarrassed � I told him to give me a week I will pay his money and he attempted to push me down I was able to overpower him and I ran away. He's calling and threatening me for the money or I should give him sex for it. Why are men like this? Why did he change suddenly? Where will I get the money money from now to save myself from further damage.
You're very stupid, must you celebrate birthday? You don't even have your own money and you borrow to celebrate birthday
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by aktolly54(m): 4:51pm On May 02, 2021
Beey3026:
As a girl growing up you surely will make mistakes that you really don't know they will have impact on you in time. we were just friend nothing like relationship, I enjoy his company because he's not the type that think salutation means love. He used to help me i also used to help him too. Whenever I have problems I tell him he helps and I also respect and help him too. We borrowed money to each other but recently he's changing he is not like before anyway he called me on Friday to come and see him I did and he told me the money he borrowed me during my birthday that he need it in two days and I told him I don't have money yet and he said OK I should give him something in return I was shocked � and I asked what he said sex wtf? I felt embarrassed � I told him to give me a week I will pay his money and he attempted to push me down I was able to overpower him and I ran away. He's calling and threatening me for the money or I should give him sex for it. Why are men like this? Why did he change suddenly? Where will I get the money money from now to save myself from further damage.
na by force to celebrate birthday? So what do you expect nairaland to do? Dash you money or what . talk some sense into your friend head and he will listen to you, when you paid him your debt, tell him to visit codedruns Dot com , olosho plenty there and he can use money you paid him patronize them

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by SocialJustice: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2021
Beey3026:
You borrowed money to celebrate birthday? Lol.
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by NotFarFrom: 8:00am On Jun 21, 2021
Xenry:
If this isn't the usual fake stories that we use to see on Nairaland, then it's a rape attempt and shouldn't be taken lightly.
When you let your little man control you, then you are in big trouble because it could ruin you.
However, there's nothing wrong in asking you to give him sex in exchange for his money, but he made the mistake when he decided to force himself on you.
It's either you pay him his money or you give him what he wants.
you made sense till you said give him what you want.
Re: He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2021
Quality20:
as a decent virgin n chaste girl u are not suppose to be friends with guys no matter how platonic it may be

Seriously

Girls that are virgins ain't suppose to have male friends

Kos ayamnotundastandin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. / A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head / Going To University In Nigeria Is The Most Useless Thing Ever..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.