Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents (63926 Views)

Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo / Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home order In Enugu, Abduct Residents / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Bashirkareem31: 7:40pm On May 01, 2021
JosephXavier:
This is very ridiculous and mind-boggling

I'm sorry to say this but this Afonja of a thing is a trait that can't easily be wiped, it's like it's in the DNA

Why would someone reasonable choose to betray his people for the bloodsucking herdsmen

Yorubas sometimes does some things to prove they are betrayers and it's really bad

They are the only tribe that will comfortably do that in Nigeria
just the way it was recently done for your slain terrorist ESN commander.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by NickNyce: 7:43pm On May 01, 2021
sureboykris:
OK but why hand over to police... Dispense justice ASAP

Same thing I am reasoning. After handing them to police the case is forgotten because their sponspors will ensure their release and they will be back to business probably in another region.

Nigeria is finished

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by AMINDA: 7:46pm On May 01, 2021
You caught 5 yoruba men involved in kidnapping and the headline just had to involve herdsmen, even though no herdsman was arrested alongside. Such double standards. Evans was not a herdsman, incase we forgot. Stop the profiling.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Solidkay(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol.... Yoruba Men...not Surprised...
neither am I... Descendants of Esau...
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:47pm On May 01, 2021
Why do I smell a propaganda
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by mechanics(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2021
That's a good one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by buckeyemedia: 7:48pm On May 01, 2021
SoBright101:
There shall always be Judah in every tribe and if you trace their history, they may be Fulani who were born and raised in the environment.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east nor west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless.

Pot calling kettle black, Yeye tribalist.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by KingOdart(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2021
JosephXavier:

I'm sorry to say this but this Afonja of a thing is a trait that can't easily be wiped, it's like it's in the DNA

Why would someone reasonable choose to betray his people for the bloodsucking herdsmen

Yorubas sometimes does some things to prove they are betrayers and it's really bad

Shut up

What about those that gave out the location of ESN commander Ikonso to security operatives? Were they not Igbo?

Does that mean all Igbo are betrayals?, your stupidity and bigotry disgust the heaven

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by zicoraads: 7:50pm On May 01, 2021
Same problem in the North. You have too many sympathisers among BH and these herders. Sadly, they often know who has given the military information about them and often, come for them and their family.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by buckeyemedia: 7:50pm On May 01, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Why do I smell a propaganda
Your misconstrued mind is playing tricks on you.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by ngadaAwo: 7:51pm On May 01, 2021
dalass:
grin

Those "Yoruba men" are usually Fulanis who are born in Yoruba land, speak fluently and claim Yoruba names but they are still very much Fulanis who still have families and contacts with Fulanis from outside whom they usually bring in to either avenge perceived injustice or used to terrorise indigents through kidnapping and other vices angry cool
helinues comes to my mind

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by osejie17(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2021
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders, I wrote on dis forum that I lost my dad last week Saturday. with the help of God, friends and family. we did d burial today. I won't lie to u, am still hurt, knowing dat he died when he was about to start reaping the fruit of his labour. please friends I want to ask for ur assistance. I'm the first born and I graduated 2019. ever since I have not been able to get a job. and I have four siblings and my mum to take care of now. pls am begging. don't know where to turn to. I'm looking unto God and my friends here to assist me in anyways
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by buckeyemedia: 7:57pm On May 01, 2021
ngadaAwo:
helinues comes to my mind
Sure ngadaAwo, you are calling helinues’s name, if it was your name that was mentioned we would have heard moderators rule 2?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by jrusky(m): 7:59pm On May 01, 2021
5 Yoruba men sorry is Kwara Hausa community or kanuri land?

Seun Osewa I hope you are not sick by leaving your business for all these mischievous correct logic standing upside down OP's?
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by 2special(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2021
SoBright101:
There shall always be Judah in every tribe and if you trace their history, they may be Fulani who were born and raised in the environment.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east nor west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless.

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 01, 2021
kill them all.,
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by hammerDK: 8:03pm On May 01, 2021
IF I TALK NOW...

EVEN KWARA HAVE STARTED KNOWIN THE ENEMY WITHIN.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by cejaypriesty(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2021
oshozondii:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/01/kwara-youths-arrest-five-yoruba-men-working-herdsmen-abduct-residents
You want to brand fulani good people and that yorubas also join them in kidnapping and killing people right ?.This is fake news and I dont believe it.Fulani's are primitive ,bitter ,full of hate and wish that the world would return to the medieval period .They are the problem ,don't bring yorubas into this.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2021
Friendly reminder that Ikonso was betrayed by his kinsmen which led to him being killed like a bush rat and his body displayed for all to see..

Igbos are the biggest betrayers.

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by GodHatesBigots(m): 8:07pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Alexis11: 8:11pm On May 01, 2021
JosephXavier:

Small kids everywhere. grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Alexis11: 8:14pm On May 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:
Friendly reminder that Ikonso was betrayed by his kinsmen which led to him being killed like a bush rat and his body displayed for all to see..

Igbos are the biggest betrayers.

You have time for all these nuisan.ce sha

I see them filling the whole thread with so much fallacy and deliberate stupidity.

The same people that can betray their mother because of #100

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by slowice(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2021
Lol, somebody called them omoluabi grin make una easy with the comic cool

But if this had happened in the south east maybe, west siders for Don descend like locust with all manner of abuse but see as igbos maintain decency here.

Great guys I must say.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Joromi1: 8:40pm On May 01, 2021
Muslims.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by ivolt: 8:40pm On May 01, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Some Kwara indigenes in Lagos will be on Nairaland calling ESN terrorists,
Your brothers are doing ESN work back home …
Just stop it.
I didn't see anywhere where they invaded innocent family house to murder them.
They even handed the suspects to the police instead of attacking police stations.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by dionma: 8:44pm On May 01, 2021
Without the enemy within, the enemy without stand no chance
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by anigbajumo(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2021
cejaypriesty:

You want to brand fulani good people and that yorubas also join them in kidnapping and killing people right ?.This is fake news and I dont believe it.Fulani's are primitive ,bitter ,full of hate and wish that the world would return to the medieval period .They are the problem ,don't bring yorubas into this.

Go to instablog9ja page on Facebook and see how indegene of those axis were jubilating as am talking to you now they av burnt down the house and hotel of the Fulani man among them. Just go to instablog9ja page on Facebook and chop ur words.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by WorldRichest: 8:46pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol.... Yoruba Men...not Surprised...

Okay. I understand that the 1967 to 1970 whipping is still fresh in your memory, the pains and the hatred is passed from generation to generation
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by 2elliot: 8:47pm On May 01, 2021
JosephXavier:

Bororo bot
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 01, 2021
Tribe of Judas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Killed While Pursuing Danfo Driver Who Bashed His Car. Graphic Pics / Yoruba And Hausa Youths Fight In Oke-Odo, Lagos (Photos) / Afobaje Maiyegun Who Beat His Wife Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.