Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents (63872 Views)

Amotekun, Others Clash With Herdsmen In Oyo / Gunmen Enforce Sit-at-home order In Enugu, Abduct Residents / Kidnappers Killed In Shootout In Kaduna While Trying To Abduct Expatriates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by WorldRichest: 8:49pm On May 01, 2021
JosephXavier:
This is very ridiculous and mind-boggling

I'm sorry to say this but this Afonja of a thing is a trait that can't easily be wiped, it's like it's in the DNA

Why would someone reasonable choose to betray his people for the bloodsucking herdsmen

Yorubas sometimes does some things to prove they are betrayers and it's really bad

They are the only tribe that will comfortably do that in Nigeria

How can you not hate the tribe that whipped your fathers and uncles for 30 months between 1967/and 1970. The pains and suffering is always fresh in the memory

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by tonididdy(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2021
WorldRichest:

How can you not hate the tribe that whipped your fathers and uncles for 30 months between 1967/and 1970. The pains and suffering is always fresh in the memory
But he said the truth.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

I go reduce am.....even me nor know the time way I take comment twice

grin

Guy dey craze no be small. Your sincerity beats my imagination.

No reduce am, Stop. You can.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by ProudDick: 8:53pm On May 01, 2021
tonididdy:

But he said the truth.

Like igbos betrayed ikonso. Like evans kidnapping fellow igbos?

Igbos can even sell their parents for N100.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by JosephXavier: 8:55pm On May 01, 2021
WorldRichest:

Yorubas never wiped my fathers and uncles
But if you're referring to Igbos, you should be worried the way they've bought Lagos

That means Yorubas will soon be tenants to Igbos in their own most heralded abode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by PoloG: 8:57pm On May 01, 2021
JosephXavier:

Yorubas never wiped my fathers and uncles
But if you're referring to Igbos, you should be worried the way they've bought Lagos

That means Yorubas will soon be tenants to Igbos in their own most heralded abode
hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Yankee101: 8:59pm On May 01, 2021
You need insiders everytime
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Minjim: 9:06pm On May 01, 2021
If it's in the East or SS they would have burnt these fuckers
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by pappyjjboi: 9:13pm On May 01, 2021
Success in life is all about hidden information. This has made you remain broke all these while, or you struggle to make sales.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

I go reduce am.....even me nor know the time way I take comment twice
switch it off completely
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by MummyD2020(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2021
Ndi saboteurs kwenu!!!
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by dododawa1: 9:27pm On May 01, 2021
JEW has JUDAS too
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by goodman5(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2021
Yoruba and money
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by anonymuz(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2021
JosephXavier:

I'm sorry to say this but this Afonja of a thing is a trait that can't easily be wiped, it's like it's in the DNA

Why would someone reasonable choose to betray his people for the bloodsucking herdsmen

Yorubas sometimes does some things to prove they are betrayers and it's really bad

they are enemy of themselves, I mean the yourubas
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by anonymuz(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2021
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed the south always selling themselves to the caliphate. working with the enemy by selling your people to them. If not catched they will come and be ranting like they cared. Foolish people
you are right. Na their problem.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2021
dalass:
grin

Those "Yoruba men" are usually Fulanis who are born in Yoruba land, speak fluently and claim Yoruba names but they are still very much Fulanis who still have families and contacts with Fulanis from outside whom they usually bring in to either avenge perceived injustice or used to terrorise indigents through kidnapping and other vices angry cool

SHUT UP!

THEY ARE YORUBAS.
ACCEPT THE TRUTH!

WE NOR BE SMALL PIKIN
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by chubinwa(m): 9:58pm On May 01, 2021
Yoruba is the most divided ethnic group in Nigeria
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 01, 2021
ivolt:

Just stop it.
I didn't see anywhere where they invaded innocent family house to murder them.
They even handed the suspects to the police instead of attacking police stations.

Wait until fulani do to you what they did to those people, you will invade more family houses and murder more fulanis ..

Wait until police arrest you for defending yourself against fulani.. then you will attack more police station than IPOB…

Meanwhile your people are already in idp camp in Benin republic chased out of their homes by fulani ….. continue blowing grammar

Modified: … I forgot to tell you , those handed over to police are already out on 10,000 naira bail bail before you come back from church tomorrow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Taiwojon(m): 10:39pm On May 01, 2021
Nna
traitor!
anyway who are we to judge? we leave judgement to God.

God judgement is fierce and terrible. hell fire is brutal and a soul lost in it is lost forever.

well God mercy still abode Jesus is still saving.

why not Repent tonight before it is too late REMEMBER WE ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by unmask: 10:55pm On May 01, 2021
I am sure a lot of people will come to bash tribes while others will defend it. We are humans first. I don't know why people don't understand this. In Every place, we have good and bad people regardless of race, tribe or religion. Remove those things and see people for who they are. Either good or bad.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by yommen: 11:17pm On May 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol.... Yoruba Men...not Surprised...

An Ibo man who even happened to be an IPOB Soldier gave out information that led to the death of Ikonso. You no know? There is always a Judas.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Powersurge: 11:34pm On May 01, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Some Kwara indigenes in Lagos will be on Nairaland calling ESN terrorists,
Your brothers are doing ESN work back home …

Any Yoruba dt calls ESN or IPoB criminals should have his or her brain checked.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by KoshCAD: 12:03am On May 02, 2021
JosephXavier:

Don't mind that tribe Jor.

Did you not see how they betrayed ikonso for Anambra.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by delpee(f): 12:21am On May 02, 2021
Cuntface:
Na their way

Yoruba people can even betray their blood brothers

Like Igbo politicians have been cooperating with NK and the people. People will always express different views.

Besides, we don't know if they're truly Yorubas. Speaking the language and bearing Yoruba names are not the only criteria.
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Jdbrasco2: 12:47am On May 02, 2021
Afonga naa waaoh
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by hollywater: 3:09am On May 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Lol.... Yoruba Men...not Surprised...

At all
Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by darediamond(m): 3:10am On May 02, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
We have so many greedy judas in yoruba land and Bola Tinubu is one of them
Yes!!

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Hassanmaye(m): 4:02am On May 02, 2021
Stupid fools I hope they can allow the Hausa men to do their normal businesses and face the fulani herdsmen in the bush but cowards will rather come to the town and chase innocent traders,
Thank God there afonja(two faces)where caught they will have never believe it but always blame it on innocent Hausa men fools

Re: Kwara Youths Arrest Five Yoruba Men Working With Herdsmen To Abduct Residents by Hassanmaye(m): 4:05am On May 02, 2021
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed the south always selling themselves to the caliphate. working with the enemy by selling your people to them. If not catched they will come and be ranting like they cared. Foolish people
Haha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Man Runs Mad In Lekki Lagos, Comes Out Of A Moving Car Unclad / Olufemi Oke-Osanyitolu And Olaide Ibraheem Fight In Court Over N45m Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.