Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? (12017 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by BlueDragonttess(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2021
Yo Fellas,

Being the virgin that I am, I always get scared anytime the romantic thing with a girl gets hot.

I dont know what its like or how it feels to bang a pussy.
There is always this feeling of uncertainty.

Don't wanna end up feeling bad....
Cuz most time the other party is always experienced.

Legends (male et female) help me

What was it like for you.. In need of help
Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Jeon(f): 8:21pm On May 01, 2021
BlueDragonttess:
Yo Fellas,

Being the virgin that I am , I always get scared anytime the romantic thing with a girl gets hot.

I dont know what its like or how it feels to bang a pussy.
There is always this feeling of uncertainty.

Don't wanna end up feeling bad....
Cuz most time the other party is always experienced.

Legends (male et female) help me

What was it like for you.. In need of help

so now you want to disflower urself in an unholy way abi?

may the Lord give you strength.

8 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 01, 2021
gringringrin
Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by chatinent: 8:31pm On May 01, 2021
When I thought I've seen enough..

5 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Ogonnannabuike: 8:36pm On May 01, 2021
If you are a lady and know it,cos lots of guys are changing into women these days,so if you are a woman and is ready for a committed relationship then chat me on 09020436218
Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by HitlerGaddafi: 8:50pm On May 01, 2021
Me na ashawo disvirgin me sha... Tho she do me well without all those ashawo nasty attitude but I no too enjoy am sha.. prolly coz I was too expectant or something. You know when guys dey talk about sex and pussy I used to be like "boy o boy this shìt must be outta this world , can't wait , bla bla bla" . One day I decided enough was enough as per virginity levels and located a nearby joint. I was high on alcohol and before I could say jack, I don signal one babe follow her enter room like zombie. She was not wearing pants she just pull skirt lie down for bed spread leg.

That was my first time seeing a live pussy. Damn that toto just dey call my name. My prick stand gidigba . I slotted in and I was disappointed sha maybe because from gists from friends , I was expecting another feeling. Thank God for life sha

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 01, 2021
The anticipation and pressures was just too freaking much then, boom!!!! I did it and regrets started. First I literally came to my senses. The curiosity wasn't worth it at all, I felt bad and since then I chose not to be pressurized but did my thing my own way.
I even rejected ladies advances cus I know it will lead to that. Yea, I developed distaste for sex hoping to attain maturity before considering it.
I'm not trying to discourage you but giving you my honest view
PS: don't mind my moniker, nl no gree me use my preference

9 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by GeneralPula: 9:00pm On May 01, 2021
Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by BlueDragonttess(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2021
BABYharder:
The anticipation and pressures was just too freaking much then, boom!!!! I did it and regrets started. First I literally came to my senses. The curiosity wasn't worth it at all, I felt bad and since then I chose not to be pressurized but did my thing my own way.
I even rejected ladies advances cus I know it will lead to that. Yea, I developed distaste for sex hoping to attain maturity before considering it.
I'm not trying to discourage you but giving you my honest view
PS: don't mind my moniker, nl no gree me use my preference

That bad?
Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by BlueDragonttess(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Me na ashawo disvirgin me sha... Tho she do me well without all those ashawo nasty attitude but I no too enjoy am sha.. prolly coz I was too expectant or something. You know when guys dey talk about sex and pussy I used to be like "boy o boy this shìt must be outta this world , can't wait , bla bla bla" . One day I decided enough was enough as per virginity levels and located a nearby joint. I was high on alcohol and before I could say jack, I don signal one babe follow her enter room like zombie. She was not wearing pants she just pull skirt lie down for bed spread leg.

That was my first time seeing a live pussy. Damn that toto just dey call my name. My prick stand gidigba . I slotted in and I was disappointed sha maybe because from gists from friends , I was expecting another feeling. Thank God for life sha

You na badman bros
Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Rich4god(m): 10:05pm On May 01, 2021
Am advice.... Wait till marriage.

3 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by TheEnygma(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2021
As for me na one aunty disvirgin me oh..... I don't know what happened but small play play with me and am alone for room come turn something else.... We did it many times after that before she left our area, she taught me a lot of things I knew about sex and was the first woman to ever give me a BJ.....I later heard that she's married.
Dear Aunty Maggie , if you're reading this just know that many have come and gone but you will always be my number one.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 01, 2021
lol una too like cruzz for this country. op abeg go jor grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Chig123: 10:59pm On May 01, 2021
My dear, you don't need an advisor, after all the other party is experienced. He or she will teach you. Have fun!!!

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Linus199(m): 7:02am On May 02, 2021
I felt 10years older

2 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Fmlao: 8:27am On May 02, 2021
Inside a government school one of those nights.
I 'cum' within a minute. Sperm was so much that the condom i used was so heavy
Since then, i gt d nerve to control the babe home.
Nifesi, u are such a darling.
How u twerk on my dick still amazes me.

6 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Ekitibiased(m): 9:43am On May 02, 2021
It was unforgettable, i remember it like yesterday even date still known .

I literally always did want to wait (remember that tuface song 'if love is a crime' lyrics - a part of it says 'under the right ceiling with the right person etc'). With so much awareness, articles, write ups and vids - i was literally a semi -v , only the act was left.

I was literally giving up and my conclusion then was there were no virgins anymore, so whats my problem. Then met this girl, who just literally lost 'it', we got really quite close and i was so fond of her ....BBB.

An opportunity came up, as roomies werent around, and my anxiety was to be quenched finally - It was unprotected, passionate and my withdrawal game was too swift for a first timer (i wasnt a novice to know when the signals mean something is on the way). She wanted more, I knew not too push my luck further and of course fear of being caught was very much paramount on my mind. It was an awesome feeling much better than DIY.

I loved her more, did all to make things formal and serious but she drifted away and it really hurt, She left when i really craved for her. My best kept secret lol and perfect to share on this faceless forum. Turns out to be the girlfriend i never had.

Since then, clarification on sex became a key point for clarification especially in relationships. I am not randy, my bodycount still scanty (<15) but i realised so quickly, i am a romantic freak and it was key to connect. I would still be picky to get intimate with any lady. Neatness in ladies is a big turn on for me, encourages good long kissing. (I like busty as well, but at times, pointed nips could make you ignore size - as its more about having something for your lips to grip and hold on to though.

Not something to brag about, it happened discreetly - mutual consent and on account of that, i maintain and reserve utmost respect for her and every other after. Every partner deserves RESPECT not bitching, if it never happened openly in public, be human and sensitive enough to maintain a good level of maturity to keep it secret.

So thats 90% of secrets i keep lol. A lady once told me she had a child, she really liked me and I was really shocked she told me such, I had no interest so it changed nothing just the shock of being told lol. By nature of my job as a doctor, I should possess hard drive of secrets though.

Lesson of it all - In relationships where at least one party has had a sexual experience - the reality is that there should be a compromise (its the best case scenario). I never thought i would meet virgins (met 2 and was dumbfounded, it was shock to me, so they do exist. I was alone with one and of course, i was making attempts which she rejected even kisses which was so had to accept until she told me she was a v - I kissed her on forehead, wished her well and left.

Happy sunday peeps

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Emocruize(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2021
I'm just waiting for the other gender to share their experience wink

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by CheedyJ(m): 10:37am On May 02, 2021
Ekitibiased:
It was unforgettable, i remember it like yesterday even date still known .

I literally always did want to wait (remember that tuface song 'if love is a crime' lyrics - a part of it says 'under the right ceiling with the right person etc'). With so much awareness, articles, write ups and vids - i was literally a semi -v , only the act was left.

I was literally giving up and my conclusion then was there were no virgins anymore, so whats my problem. Then met this girl, who just literally lost 'it', we got really quite close and i was so fond of her ....BBB.

An opportunity came up, as roomies werent around, and my anxiety was to be quenched finally - It was unprotected, passionate and my withdrawal game was too swift for a first timer (i wasnt a novice to know when the signals mean something is on the way). She wanted more, I knew not too push my luck further and of course fear of being caught was very much paramount on my mind. It was an awesome feeling much better than DIY.

I loved her more, did all to make things formal and serious but she drifted away and it really hurt, She left when i really craved for her. My best kept secret lol and perfect to share on this faceless forum. Turns out to be the girlfriend i never had.

Since then, clarification on sex became a key point for clarification especially in relationships. I am not randy, my bodycount still scanty (<15) but i realised so quickly, i am a romantic freak and it was key to connect. I would still be picky to get intimate with any lady. Neatness in ladies is a big turn on for me, encourages good long kissing. (I like busty as well, but at times, pointed nips could make you ignore size - as its more about having something for your lips to grip and hold on to though.

Not something to brag about, it happened discreetly - mutual consent and on account of that, i maintain and reserve utmost respect for her and every other after. Every partner deserves RESPECT not bitching, if it never happened openly in public, be human and sensitive enough to maintain a good level of maturity to keep it secret.

So thats 90% of secrets i keep lol. A lady once told me she had a child, she really liked me and I was really shocked she told me such, I had no interest so it changed nothing just the shock of being told lol. By nature of my job as a doctor, I should possess hard drive of secrets though.

Lesson of it all - In relationships where at least one party has had a sexual experience - the reality is that there should be a compromise (its the best case scenario). I never thought i would meet virgins (met 2 and was dumbfounded, it was shock to me, so they do exist. I was alone with one and of course, i was making attempts which she rejected even kisses which was so had to accept until she told me she was a v - I kissed her on forehead, wished her well and left.

Happy sunday peeps

This your write up sweet pass some people’s first time s*x experience sef...

5 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by CheedyJ(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2021
One of d most overrated act in d history of mankind.

2 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 02, 2021
BlueDragonttess:

That bad?
Yea it was that bad. Friends were like "I did it with the wrong girl and all" but inside of me I felt trying other girls might turn me into a casa nova, besides the health insecurities, the attachment from the lady that shortened my space and the whole burden that comes with it wasn't something I wanna handle yet. My type of person is one that like to be free like the wind.

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Vyzz: 11:48am On May 02, 2021
Scary at first...

I was like *WHAT IF I RUN QUICK?*
Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 02, 2021
No experience, I'm not married yet so I should have no experience which is what it's supposed to be.Shalom

3 Likes

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Casper21: 11:59am On May 02, 2021
TheEnygma:
As for me na one aunty disvirgin me oh..... I don't know what happened but small play play with me and am alone for room come turn something else.... We did it many times after that before she left our area, she taught me a lot of things I knew about sex and was the first woman to ever give me a BJ.....I later heard that she's married.
Dear Aunty Maggie , if you're reading this just know that many have come and gone but you will always be my number one.

Lwkmd I swear u na better cruise

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Casper21: 12:09pm On May 02, 2021
Let me narrate my experience.
I'm a romantic kind of guy who likes taking things slowly. On a faithful day a girl who is my friend who is into me came by and things happened. I was a virgin at that time but doesn't mean I don't have experience with pre-intimacy. I kissed her and caressed her boobs gently, kissing her passionately while she strokes my dick. As a virgin I was scared to pull down her panties, instead I focused more on her lips, boobs and body touches. The urge became stronger for her that she pulled her panties down. I gently touched her vulva with her hands, she moaned deeply that she wanted me in her. I didn't know how to start. So she picked my dick and slided it into her wet pussy. It was a warm feeling, like my dick was experiencing some sweetness. It was so slippery that the feeling was so intense. We tried different positions. I was under while she was ontop, we gummed body together that I was about to cum but I couldn't take it out. I spilled inside her and oh my it was an ecstasy. She loved it too but I regretted it. She had taken my semen and at the same time taken my virginity. Since then I became a gigolo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 02, 2021
I'm still a virgin cool angry

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Mandela27: 12:54pm On May 02, 2021
Nl babes wey be pro no go ever comment here.
Na small small bois go comment pass then the girls Dem wey start to fvcck from 12&13 years sef u no go ever hear from them.....men learn to be discreet like women..too much talk talk na lie lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by KB007: 12:57pm On May 02, 2021
Sex is over rated angry

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 02, 2021
TheEnygma:
baddest

1 Like

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 02, 2021
Casper21:
Let me narrate my experience.
I'm a romantic kind of guy who likes taking things slowly. On a faithful day a girl who is my friend who is into me came by and things happened. I was a virgin at that time but doesn't mean I don't have experience with pre-intimacy. I kissed her and caressed her boobs gently, kissing her passionately while she strokes my dick. As a virgin I was scared to pull down her panties, instead I focused more on her lips, boobs and body touches. The urge became stronger for her that she pulled her panties down. I gently touched her vulva with her hands, she moaned deeply that she wanted me in her. I didn't know how to start. So she picked my dick and slided it into her wet pussy. It was a warm feeling, like my dick was experiencing some sweetness. It was so slippery that the feeling was so intense. We tried different positions. I was under while she was ontop, we gummed body together that I was about to cum but I couldn't take it out. I spilled inside her and oh my it was an ecstasy. She loved it too but I regretted it. She had taken my semen and at the same time taken my virginity. Since then I became a gigolo
where's my share of the money
Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Dopenigga(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2021
Short. I cummed within a minute or less sef. Felt like i was in heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? by Dickson178(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2021
Just a heart beat . After my first day, I promised myself to be an expert. And I fucck 35 State girls, and is remaining sokoto girls , I have been searching for them in every corner to complete my mission.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Know Determines Who You Date Or Marry / Girl Invited Me Over For The Night.. / Be Honest: Why Are You Not Married Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.