Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,899 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Help.my Fellow Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.my Fellow Nairalanders (994 Views)

I Need A Husband; Please Help My Life - Lady (Photo) / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Home94: 8:31pm On May 01, 2021
for the past 2 years now i have not use deodorant, antiperspirant,or cream but have noticed a big changes in my body.
I sweat alot at my work place and sometimes it makes me feel uncomfortable.
The sweat is too much that my shirt is soak with sweat sometimes.This make me sometimes uncomfortable coming close to people because as science have it odour causing bacteria breed more in sweat.
the sweat occurs in my armpit,back,face and legs.
please help me surgest a very good and cheap deodorant and antiperspirant and good perfume too.
give me the name and possibly price.
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Jeon(f): 8:33pm On May 01, 2021
Home94:
for the past 2 years now i have not use deodorant, antiperspirant,or cream but have noticed a big changes in my body.
The sweat is too much that my shirt is soak with sweat sometimes.This make me sometimes uncomfortable coming close to people because as science have it odour causing bacteria breed more in sweat.
please help me surgest a very good and cheap deodorant and antiperspirant and good perfume too.
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 01, 2021
Home94:
visit a physician
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by RedCarrots: 8:40pm On May 01, 2021
Use the soap Dudu Osun

Bath atleast 3 times daily.

Get long towels that can soak up your sweat atleast 3 pcs and put it in your office bag.

Make sure you wipe every sweat during work hours

Get yourself a table/desk fan

Get GNLD exfoliating body cream

Stop eating excessive fried oils and friend foods

By continually applying all of these, you'll recondition your cells to resist excessive sweating
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Home94: 8:49pm On May 01, 2021
RedCarrots:
Use the soap Dudu Osun

Bath atleast 3 times daily.

Get long towels that can soak up your sweat atleast 3 pcs and put it in your office bag.

Make sure you wipe every sweat during work hours

Get yourself a table/desk fan

Get GNLD exfoliating body cream

Stop eating excessive fried oils and friend foods

By continually applying all of these, you'll recondition your cells to resist excessive sweating
that's good but what does the cream you mentioned do and the soap.
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by RedCarrots: 9:06pm On May 01, 2021
Home94:

that's good but what does the cream you mentioned do and the soap.

Skin exfoliation. Run a Google search on the term
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Home94: 9:22pm On May 01, 2021
RedCarrots:

Skin exfoliation. Run a Google search on the term
thanks but surgest a good and cheap antiperspirant and deodorant for me
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by RedCarrots: 9:28pm On May 01, 2021
Home94:

thanks but surgest a good and cheap antiperspirant and deodorant for me

Use what I recommended. Smh
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Home94: 9:30pm On May 01, 2021
RedCarrots:

Use what I recommended. Smh
ok how much could it cost
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Home94: 9:41pm On May 01, 2021
please nairalanders help me out
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by samwash(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2021
Home94:

Oga !! Na wa fo u oo !!!
For the past 2yrs hummm !!!
U get wife or babe? I believe you be young guy, nor be so them dey leave life ooo!!!
Na only you fit determine your happiness in life.
I believe you spent more than 1k on data & calls in a month. You can get a cheap body spread, deodorant & perfume for that amount & u wouldn't finish it in a month, & also use a good soap.
Oga!!! Na only you fit package ur self, you don't need to be expensive to look & smell nice.
As for the too much sweating, I don't kwn the nature of ur job, always shave ur armpit hair, don't wear one cloth twice.
Take ur bath always, just practice good hygiene,allow breeze dey touch ur body, use ur perfume,deodorant & body spray, with time u will have a good nice smell.
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 01, 2021
I suggest you use NIVEA MEN(DEEP).
That's what I use after bathing. Thanks.
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by truehealth: 10:07pm On May 01, 2021
How to get rid of body odors with lemons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayquN_HoUjw&feature=youtu.be

How to get rid of body odors with coconut oil and other oils.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32raSApCjDY&feature=youtu.be
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by AfroKnight: 10:28pm On May 01, 2021
You are heartless. How can you step out of your house without using a deodorant? That’s so wrong! Do you think your armpits smell nice or what?!

Just take a shower every morning and night and use a deodorant or antiperspirant spray before stepping out. That’s all.

1 Like

Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Home94: 10:51pm On May 01, 2021
samwash:

Oga !! Na wa fo u oo !!!
For the past 2yrs hummm !!!
U get wife or babe? I believe you be young guy, nor be so them dey leave life ooo!!!
Na only you fit determine your happiness in life.
I believe you spent more than 1k on data & calls in a month. You can get a cheap body spread, deodorant & perfume for that amount & u wouldn't finish it in a month, & also use a good soap.
Oga!!! Na only you fit package ur self, you don't need to be expensive to look & smell nice.
As for the too much sweating, I don't kwn the nature of ur job, always shave ur armpit hair, don't wear one cloth twice.
Take ur bath always, just practice good hygiene,allow breeze dey touch ur body, use ur perfume,deodorant & body spray, with time u will have a good nice smell.
I ask for good and cheap deodorant or antiperspirant
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Home94: 10:53pm On May 01, 2021
Luckyheart:
I suggest you use NIVEA MEN(DEEP). That's what I use after bathing. Thanks.
how much is the price
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Home94: 10:56pm On May 01, 2021
AfroKnight:
You are heartless. How can you step out of your house without using a deodorant? That’s so wrong! Do you think your armpits smell nice or what?!

Just take a shower every morning and night and use a deodorant or antiperspirant spray before stepping out. That’s all.
I told you that i sweat alot recently and should recommend a good deodorant and antiperspirant .
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by samwash(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2021
Home94:

I ask for good and cheap deodorant or antiperspirant

Bro!! There are many types in the market depends on ur pocket. For now use medicated soup to kill those bacteria.
Try Nivea products, they are good & also cheap, you can check them out. Or when you get to the shop or supermarket, check for the one u like, some brand names go even entice you.
There's always a 1st time, we nor carry ham come from heaven.
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 01, 2021
Home94:

how much is the price
650 naira
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by AfroKnight: 5:32am On May 02, 2021
Home94:

I told you that i sweat alot recently and should recommend a good deodorant and antiperspirant .

They are basically the same. Just pick one.
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Home94: 7:18am On May 02, 2021
this thread has been hijacked I ask for recommendation for good and cheap deodorant antiperspirant or perfume
and I recently noticed that I sweat more this days so I need good one that can at least reduce the sweat.
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Ishilove: 7:23am On May 02, 2021
Home94:
this thread has been hijacked I ask for recommendation for good and cheap deodorant antiperspirant or perfume
and I recently noticed that I sweat more this days so I need good one that can at least reduce the sweat.
Your wahala is too much. People have dropped names and made suggestions, but you keep asking the same questions like a broken record. If you find the suggestions unsatisfactory, ogbeni go to a pharmacy and speak to them there.
Re: Help.my Fellow Nairalanders by Home94: 8:35am On May 02, 2021
Ishilove:

Your wahala is too much. People have dropped names and made suggestions, but you keep asking the same questions like a broken record. If you find the suggestions unsatisfactory, ogbeni go to a pharmacy and speak to them there.
ok have heard you

(1) (Reply)

The Email I Got On May 29th 2021 / If Your Wife Tells You This “I Feel Like Doing Two-some” Reply As The Husband / Ghana Face Book 19years Girl Joic Dee Sex Video Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.