Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad (949 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Has A Very Bad Past (pictures) / I'm So Angry Right Now!!!these smallies are the worst. / I Am So Angry, She Trivializes My Calls (2) (3) (4)

Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad by Nehemiahjnr(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
I went home with this girl yesterday after months we ve been chatting on WhatsApp and finally she agreed to come spend a night. (do d do )

Branched one eatery buy food, drinks and etc, getting home I rush and shower and she did same after that we were eating and seeing some movies oo
Omo I don’t even know when started sleeping na this morning I wake up around 9:40 I don even late for work

I no do anything aswear
And this heartless girl no fit wake me up oo on top money wey i don spend, na tranport she come get mind Dey ask me
Since morning I have been very angry

Help me judge oo
If it was what will u do ??
Would u give her that transport or not ?
Re: Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad by Jeon(f): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:
I went home with this girl yesterday after months we ve been chatting on WhatsApp and finally she agreed to come spend a night. (do d do )

Branched one eatery buy food, drinks and etc, getting home I rush and shower and she did same after that we were eating and seeing some movies oo
Omo I don’t even know when started sleeping na this morning I wake up around 9:40 I don even late for work

I no do anything aswear
And this heartless girl no fit wake me up oo on top money wey i don spend, na tranport she come get mind Dey ask me

Help me judge oo

Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad

Then you look for the one that's very good.

Re: Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad by loadedvibes: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol.. hahahaha.. God probably don save you from something now.. better thank God

Re: Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad by StPete: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

I no do anything aswear

Help me judge oo

There's always another day. Give her tfare and act like it's nothing then reschedule the match for another day.
Re: Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad by Daveambition(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
See the rate of cankerworms this generation dey breed as MEN. Always quick to seek public validation over sh!t....

Re: Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad by illicit(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
U should blame ur dick that didn't wake u, especially at 5.30 am

Re: Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad by Kobojunkiee: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nehemiahjnr:

I no do anything aswear
Help me judge oo
So, you overslept and you blame her for it, why? Did you tell her to wake you up or something? undecided
You knew you has something to do the next morning yet you stayed up at night and now you blame the gal for it? undecided
How old are you? undecided

Re: Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad by neonly: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
So, you overslept and you blame her for it, why? Did you tell her to wake you up or something? undecided
You knew you has something to do the next morning yet you stayed up at night and now you blame the gal for it? undecided
How old are you? undecided

Re: Am So Angry, This Girl Is Very Bad by Sonnobax15(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2021

Gay Man Ate Off Partner's Genitals On Xmas Eve During Intimacy / Why Surrogacy? / What My Ex Revealed To Me.