Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) (28236 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy / President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Daniel058(m): 1:56pm On May 02, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

Didn't he had his choice and made it.

So Buhari should have opened the vault for him and take over his ministry structural development as a federal government project
hmmm kiss
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by sammyj: 1:57pm On May 02, 2021
grin grin Father Mbaka nailed it !! Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to this country especially the youths !!! shocked shocked
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Kzinne: 2:39pm On May 02, 2021
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Chatflick(m): 10:32am On May 03, 2021
Anyone having an old eBay account from 2018 below should contact me
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by BruncleZuma: 10:32am On May 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Igivebooks: 10:33am On May 03, 2021
And the diggers have started digging

Hey

Do you struggle with chatting with women? Not getting reply fast enough? Learn how to chat her to your bedroom now.

Get the Bad Boy's Guide To Texting Her To Your Bedroom Now.

https://paystack.com/buy/girls-chase-you
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Goldbw122(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2021
hmm, well he is Buhari Friend so he knows how to talk to his friend, in a friendly manner...
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by naijadrivablog: 10:34am On May 03, 2021
hmmmm
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by sammirano: 10:34am On May 03, 2021
We know now.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by CheedyJ(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Short people are very troublesome

Infact, they are the sole problem of the world.

Too troublesome and stubborn

That's how a dwarfed Hitler just thought of conquering the world, and Abacha almost selling Nigeria. Davido and Ubi Franklin imprgnating almost everything in skirt. El,Rufai, Peter Obi , Tinubu, Obiano, Mazi Kanu e.t.c

The world would have been a better a place with ONLY tall lots
That means Satan must be really short and Eve too
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 10:36am On May 03, 2021
I agree!!

Meanwhile, I have a very clean Samsung note 9 and a clean HP folio G2....clean as new...7months used..for giveaway prices
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by crackhouse(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2021
I dey shame on this man's behalf.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by blamingthedevil: 10:37am On May 03, 2021
Karlovych:
When will this useless scammer get tired of embarrassing himself, I just pity his blind followers who have to witness the shame and disgrace he has brought upon himself all because of politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by blamingthedevil: 10:37am On May 03, 2021
Once again, Mbaka is guilty as charged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Joel3(m): 10:38am On May 03, 2021
any pastors venturing into politics love money. and money is the root of all evil

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by booblacain(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2021
Terorislam:
Mbaka is still far better than Bola Tinubu, he was able to retrace his steps unlike Tinubu

you call being sneaky retracing step. you are a terrible person.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Ikpeazukerosene: 10:39am On May 03, 2021
pricklewane:
I am yet to see anyone who supported Buhari, not holding political office or gaining contracts from him directly that is not regretting today.

Buhari is a lunatic, a disgrace n more put together. It is such a shame, imagine the governorship candidate being told to his face to lose up because of the foolishness of Buhari ?!

Nonetheless if it was Adeboye that did this I can bet Igbos will roast him alive the following morning. Yoruba those blind among you open you eyes n stop trading you people under the bus if Igbos are the ones asking for their head.

This is why Awo is demonized till date in Nigeria while Azikwe who we all know his visionless, lacking in foresight n unintelligent is not insulted by the same igbo. The same goes for the failure Ekweume but go online n see how Igbos insult Osinbajo daily calling him fake pastors n all that. Demanding he should resign while the likes of Onyeama foreign affair minister should not resign with Nigerians being beheadws daily across the globe.

What about Ngige cancelling salary to interns ? Ogbonna Onu is a minister today but nobody know what ministry he is maning. Compare this to how they scream till Adeosun resigned, after her resignation how well is Nigeria economy bouncing ? They were asking Fashola to honorably resign because he claim to found a camera at the toll gate. Imagine O ?!

Can you compare lying about finding a camera anywhere with daily beheading of Nigerians by Malaysia Singapore Indonesia Saudi Arabia etc. What about cancelling salary to interns by Ngige ? Why ain't Igbo demanding these failures to resign from Buhari's government or Igbos get 2 head ?

Igbos only cry about failure when it is not their person. If an Igbo person fails and is pointed out, Igbos cry marginalisation.

Igbo Ministers in this administration are the worst set of loafers you can ever find anywhere. From Onu to Ngige to Ogah, very disgraceful lot.

Igbo Pastors see their churches list how spare parts traders see their businesses. Everything is 'how much?'

Igbos hate to tell themselves the truth, that is why they elect the worst possible people to rule them while they run out to enjoy good governance elsewhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by blamingthedevil: 10:39am On May 03, 2021
Racoon:
Chai!

E shock you

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:39am On May 03, 2021
Money d god on earth

That's how that African woman pastor told her church members to their face that God will punish them for not contributing money for her birthday grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by elisho: 10:40am On May 03, 2021
the two of them are bunch of idiots useless he should go and apologized to Jonathan
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Yus2020: 10:43am On May 03, 2021
Mbaka is so useless

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by BigYash: 10:43am On May 03, 2021
AllenSpencer:

That's how a dwarfed Hitler just thought of conquering the world, and Abacha almost selling Nigeria. Davido and Ubi Franklin imprgnating almost everything in skirt. El,Rufai, Peter Obi , Tinubu, Obiano, Mazi Kanu e.t.c

Buhari no tall? How he government dey be you now? Short people command power,tall also command power. Its not by height, but what you carry on the inside. Are you hearing me somebody? Now you ,put your two hands on your head. Shout it loud.. Say " my father ,my father" Give me sense. Say eat 7x and you will be alright.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Olatunji1929: 10:44am On May 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
Maybe short people have tall brains while tall people have short brain.
dry
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by ofiko123(m): 10:44am On May 03, 2021
Nigerians voted for buhari and elected him as president, how does that concern or affect mbaka...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by richmond500: 10:48am On May 03, 2021
mytime24:
shey buhari short undecided
Buhari is not even average height, he is one of the tallest people in govt, yet the biggest problem in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:49am On May 03, 2021
Mbaka, Buhari owes you personally nothing.
The same way he owes you is the same way he owes all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Miyachi: 10:50am On May 03, 2021
Prophet with benefits.
Profit.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by StPete: 10:50am On May 03, 2021
The way Buhari government uses and dumps people is something that should be studied at Harvard University.

Anyways, same fate awaits Tinubu in the forthcoming years
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2021
iammo:
cool

To me I see no big deal in a Reverend lobbying for a contract, infact more Pastors should get busy rather than waiting for people's sweat in form of tithes.

This is a big big deal and an embarrassment to the Catholic church.

What he has been doing is forbidden.

I will be surprised if he is not reprimanded this time by his superiors.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by credon: 10:52am On May 03, 2021
AllenSpencer:

grin oga, kneel down there, hand up and close your eyes
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Karlosorji(m): 10:54am On May 03, 2021
Karlovych:
When will this useless scammer get tired of embarrassing himself, I just pity his blind followers who have to witness the shame and disgrace he has brought upon himself all because of politics.
what nonsense shame. Is it a lie? Buhari scammed everyone including clerics
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2021
AllenSpencer:

Very funny!
You probably be right with yuh analysis..

Added, tall people are mostly, slow pokes,and gullible.. They seem not to have common sense like the wisdom short folks hav.. A good example is PMB.

What you say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Buhari, Aregbesola, Others Attend EFCC Summit In Abuja [photos] / Rufai Mukhtar Danmaje Demands Fashola's Sack For "Failing Northern Region" / Reno Omokri: El-Rufai Cannot Be Jonathan’s Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.