Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) (28233 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku Sells Everything, Obi Is Stingy / President Buhari Is Stingy – Femi Adesina / Soludo Will Not Be Governor - Fr Mbaka (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Maximeo(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2021
Do you know how tall Peter Obi is? Foolish analysis.

AllenSpencer:
Short people are very troublesome

Infact, they are the sole problem of the world.

Too troublesome and stubborn

That's how a dwarfed Hitler just thought of conquering the world, and Abacha almost selling Nigeria. Davido and Ubi Franklin imprgnating almost everything in skirt. El,Rufai, Peter Obi , Tinubu, Obiano, Mazi Kanu e.t.c

The world would have been a better a place with ONLY tall lots
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2021
sammyj:
grin grin Father Mbaka nailed it !! Buhari is the worst thing to have happened to this country especially the youths !!! shocked shocked

Ask yourself this question, if Buhari had settled him, would he be criticizing him now?

Same thing Eedris Abdulkareem did.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Heffalump(m): 10:57am On May 03, 2021
I'm ashamed for Fr. Mbaka after watching this video

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by FBIBOT(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2021
Baba o grin
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:03am On May 03, 2021
ojikeebere12:

https://punchng.com/video-of-mbaka-attacking-buhari-for-being-stingy-goes-viral/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

yeye tithes collector......the tithes he is collecting nko? Believe any naija pastor at your own risk.....bunch of scammers....
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On May 03, 2021
If you think this man is a man of God, then you are one of the problems of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Slynation(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2021
pricklewane:
I am yet to see anyone who supported Buhari, not holding political office or gaining contracts from him directly that is not regretting today.

Buhari is a lunatic, a disgrace n more put together. It is such a shame, imagine the governorship candidate being told to his face to lose up because of the foolishness of Buhari ?!

Nonetheless if it was Adeboye that did this I can bet Igbos will roast him alive the following morning. Yoruba those blind among you open you eyes n stop trading you people under the bus if Igbos are the ones asking for their head.

This is why Awo is demonized till date in Nigeria while Azikwe who we all know his visionless, lacking in foresight n unintelligent is not insulted by the same igbo. The same goes for the failure Ekweume but go online n see how Igbos insult Osinbajo daily calling him fake pastors n all that. Demanding he should resign while the likes of Onyeama foreign affair minister should not resign with Nigerians being beheadws daily across the globe.

What about Ngige cancelling salary to interns ? Ogbonna Onu is a minister today but nobody know what ministry he is maning. Compare this to how they scream till Adeosun resigned, after her resignation how well is Nigeria economy bouncing ? They were asking Fashola to honorably resign because he claim to found a camera at the toll gate. Imagine O ?!

Can you compare lying about finding a camera anywhere with daily beheading of Nigerians by Malaysia Singapore Indonesia Saudi Arabia etc. What about cancelling salary to interns by Ngige ? Why ain't Igbo demanding these failures to resign from Buhari's government or Igbos get 2 head ?
Stop wasting your precious tears, the topic was about Mbaka, but that name was completely omitted from your post...

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by adolfHitler1934: 11:06am On May 03, 2021
AllenSpencer:

That's how a dwarfed Hitler just thought of conquering the world, and Abacha almost selling Nigeria. Davido and Ubi Franklin imprgnating almost everything in skirt. El,Rufai, Peter Obi , Tinubu, Obiano, Mazi Kanu e.t.c

Wetin concern The Great Hitler with your rubbish CONtrymen who are all yahoo yahoo from mothers womb.

Be careful of how you bring me in for a matter that concerns me not, else I send you to labour camp in Siberia to spend the rest of your life.

Adolf Hitler 1934

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by johnisaola(m): 11:10am On May 03, 2021
Freestainworld:
Maybe short people have tall brains while tall people have short brain.
that is true
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by GeneralPula: 11:13am On May 03, 2021
pricklewane:
I am yet to see anyone who supported Buhari, not holding political office or gaining contracts from him directly that is not regretting today.

Buhari is a lunatic, a disgrace n more put together. It is such a shame, imagine the governorship candidate being told to his face to lose up because of the foolishness of Buhari ?!

Nonetheless if it was Adeboye that did this I can bet Igbos will roast him alive the following morning. Yoruba those blind among you open you eyes n stop trading you people under the bus if Igbos are the ones asking for their head.

This is why Awo is demonized till date in Nigeria while Azikwe who we all know his visionless, lacking in foresight n unintelligent is not insulted by the same igbo. The same goes for the failure Ekweume but go online n see how Igbos insult Osinbajo daily calling him fake pastors n all that. Demanding he should resign while the likes of Onyeama foreign affair minister should not resign with Nigerians being beheadws daily across the globe.

What about Ngige cancelling salary to interns ? Ogbonna Onu is a minister today but nobody know what ministry he is maning. Compare this to how they scream till Adeosun resigned, after her resignation how well is Nigeria economy bouncing ? They were asking Fashola to honorably resign because he claim to found a camera at the toll gate. Imagine O ?!

Can you compare lying about finding a camera anywhere with daily beheading of Nigerians by Malaysia Singapore Indonesia Saudi Arabia etc. What about cancelling salary to interns by Ngige ? Why ain't Igbo demanding these failures to resign from Buhari's government or Igbos get 2 head ?

You sabi Igbo people wella..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by johnisaola(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2021
mytime24:
shey buhari short undecided
your blindnesism has not cure by now
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Durchmann(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2021
pricklewane:

It's posts like yours that makes me tag Nairaland as a platform for racism and bigotry.
It's also another reason why I don't take this place serious.

I hope the mods can actually do something about it, that's if they are alive to their responsibilities.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Dong2: 11:23am On May 03, 2021
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by johnisaola(m): 11:25am On May 03, 2021
this shameless man of Naira or Man of devil can't he maintain small respect he has from his fools followers
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Tareq1105: 11:26am On May 03, 2021
stonemasonn:
Buhari and " use and dump " be like 5 and 6.

There's nothing wrong with Father Mbaka getting contract from Buhari. He supported him, he suffered and criticized, and humiliated by the church and people.

He deserves more than contract. It's just unfortunate that Mr Buhari is an ingrate. He prefers to help his own people.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by CSTRR: 11:28am On May 03, 2021
Jeffyblaq:

Very funny!
You probably be right with yuh analysis..

Added, tall people are mostly, slow pokes,and gullible.. They seem not to have common sense like the wisdom short folks hav.. A good example is PMB.

What you say?
Yes.

There is such a thing called tall and dumb.
Infact most stupid people are tall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by muyeski21(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2021
Tinubu, but most of them dropped dead before they could achieve their goals of biting Tinubu's finger that fed them

Tinubu is destined for that seat, that's why I pity those that talk anyhow about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by CSTRR: 11:36am On May 03, 2021
muyeski21:
Tinubu, but most of them dropped dead before they could achieve their goals of biting Tinubu's finger that fed them

Tinubu is destined for that seat, that's why I pity those that talk anyhow about him.
You must be a tall person.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by charcoy2k: 11:45am On May 03, 2021
I have
Chatflick:
Anyone having an old eBay account from 2018 below should contact me
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by charcoy2k: 11:47am On May 03, 2021
Akwaibom1stlady:
I agree!!

Meanwhile, I have a very clean Samsung note 9 and a clean HP folio G2....clean as new...7months used..for giveaway prices
how much?. Pls inbox the price and pics. Thanks
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Promismike(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2021
AllenSpencer:

Buhari is short too?
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by annyz: 12:00pm On May 03, 2021
So ashamed watching the video till the end.
What a man of God?

Anyway his recent message '' Why are we crying '' is thunderous!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by missCAPS: 12:02pm On May 03, 2021
President Buhari is a six footer

AllenSpencer:

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by FA13(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2021
pricklewane:

Dont mind those selfish bigots. When another tribe especially Yoruba do it, hell will be let loose, when they do same thing, they will start justifying it.
Imagine how they all say nothing is wrong with Mbaka seeking contract from Buhari, the supposed evil one.

If naa south western pastor do that, we will not hear word again.
That's why it is difficult to side them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by tunary(m): 12:08pm On May 03, 2021
This is how he also accuse Peter obi as a governor of being stingy,. make them look father mbaka well
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Lomprico2: 12:10pm On May 03, 2021
Greedy bastard!

we are in this mess today because of greed.
All those who worked against GEJ did so because of greed.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Jman06(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2021
And Mbaka keeps disgracing himself and the holy catholic church!

So, all the abracadabra prophecy about Jonathan's pigeon refusing to fly and Buhari's pigeon flying was just a ploy to be used to blackmail the president into awarding him unmerited contracts

Nonsense and fake prophecy!
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Lomprico2: 12:15pm On May 03, 2021
Racoon:
Mbaka was simply a padre who was desperately lusting for filthy lucre.The day Gandollar stepped into adoration ground in Emene and Mbaka gave him mic for him to talk was the day he totally lost the last respect I used to have for him.

me too, and he embarrassed Peter Obi just because he decided to make his donation secret.
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 03, 2021
Fr mbaka ended up disgracing himself, a man of God for crying out loud. it's a shame

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Lomprico2: 12:18pm On May 03, 2021
Terorislam:
Mbaka is still far better than Bola Tinubu, he was able to retrace his steps unlike Tinubu

there is no better one,they are same, infact mbaka is worse because as a supposedly man of God he should have know better.
do you think mbaka would have made u turn if Buhari was giving him stipends or contracts?
Re: President Buhari Is Stingy And Ungrateful - Mbaka (Throwback Video) by Lomprico2: 12:22pm On May 03, 2021
Akwaibom1stlady:
I agree!!

Meanwhile, I have a very clean Samsung note 9 and a clean HP folio G2....clean as new...7months used..for giveaway prices

how much jare?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Tinubu’s Wife In Plenary Drama,scene 3 / Boko Haram Seizes Adamawa LG Office / Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.